[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a guy likes you or you're just friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
He and I hung out together alone for the first time last night. It was great; we talked about all kinds of shit and watched Netflix and showed each other music we love. And I made him food which he said he liked. But idk. Are we only friends?
>>
Ahh the pre-transparency dance is so beautiful. I know it's weird now and you just wanna know, but times like these will become fond memories later. Having your very own "will they, won't they," dancing around social acceptance, stealing glances. Enjoy it and be yourself.

All that being said, if a single guy is hanging out with a single gal in the way you're describing, id say chances are very likely that he's into you.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17560337
It's made a little more complicated by my being trans, maybe. Some guys will simply not have romantic or sexual feelings for me and I understand that. Just wish I could know.
>>
>>17560351
Hmm well that certainly does complicate things a bit. If you don't mind my asking, are MtF or FtM? Further, how long have you known this fella and what was the context of your meeting and hanging out? I'm only asking because I have a very close friend (a guy) who's been steadily dating his gf for 2 years now (she's MtF). So I can't speak from personal experience but I can try and relay his experiences to you from his side of the story.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17560360
We met at work and it took like several months for us to start hanging out. My best friend who also works with me decided one day that we'd all be friends and then we were. She's weird like that.

But since then we had only spent time together with the three of us. Until last night. He doesn't want to spend much time at home so he came over here for a few hours. Does that explain anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Oh I'm mtf
>>
>>17560485
I was just about to compliment your food choices and how broccoli is awesome.

You've lost my respect, you disgusting mental disordered male
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Page 3? Unacceptable :(

This is easily the most important thread on adv right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17560575
Yeah broccoli is my favorite veggie :)

I'm healthier than you and you're a small person lol
>>
>>17560325
you do realize the astronomical unlikelihood that someone will be legitimately romantically attracted to you, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17560599
Guys have been attracted in the past. Doesn't seem so unlikely :)
>>
Take it slow and see where it goes but it might ruin your friendship not making your intentions clear.

It's still a pretty taboo thing unfortunately. Guys can get butt hurt by those kind of things if they feel like they are getting "fooled"
>>
>>17560325
If he doesn't have gf he will fuck you if you ask him.
>>
Hey OP, this is the anon from earlier asking questions. I'm a teacher at a public school and had to leave my phone in my bag. First off ignore all the hate in this thread, do you boo.

Back to the fella, I'd say considering the circumstance, take things very slow and take care not to overstep any comfortability bounds for a while. Is this a guy you can see yourself being good friends with? If so, keep that in mind. Over time your social interactions will reveal whether or not he is open to you. Figuring out his sexual and romantic preferences will be important obviously, but take care not to say or do something that you would feel uncomfortable with yourself.

My friend's MtF gf once said that despite everything, she does have an advantage with guys in that she can definitely tell when they're interested in her, because she knows how she felt back from when she hadn't transitioned. I really hope you the best, and at the very least hope you have found a good and accepting buddy.

P.s. the signals he gives you will still translate. I.e., he will flirt back and such if he finds the prospect interesting or alluring.
>>
>>17561128
Also, I don't know if he knows you're trans, but you should absolutely make sure he is aware of that.
>>
>>17560590
Yeah, but you're still a guy pretending to be a girl. Thats stupid as fuck. Wish i could have pity for you, but i cant wait til you have a major identity and hormonal crisis in your 30s, balding up and blowing your brains away
>>
>>17561128
>teacher from public school
>ignore the hate

Oh shut up you liberal cisscum son of a cuck. It's people like you who care so much about muh' feelers, while ignoring real issues like global warming, economic inequality, political currpotion.
>>
File: kekoigne (2).png (118KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kekoigne (2).png
118KB, 292x257px
>>17561175
>currpotion
saved
>>
>>17561098
Not unless he's gay

Backwards gendered fucks aren't worth it
>>
File: 1472451291581.png (370KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1472451291581.png
370KB, 666x666px
>>17561181
i replied without knowing that op is trans.
Also as half-faggot, i can say that I'd fuck a trap.
but never go in a relation with him, i want to stay as closet gay
>>
>>17560325
>>17560351
>>17560473
>>17560485
>>17560588
>>17560590
>>17560614

>a literal tripFAG

Filtered, kys.
>>
As a drunken 46 year old who has no fucking clue, I'll say this:

gdfkljghaskljthrqwrethkw

There you have it. Probably worth as much as any advice you'll get here, at least on average.
>>
>>17561175
I actually don't care all that much about transanons feelings or anyone's, I just don't think throwing harmful words at someone is productive in this conversation. Even if you subscribe to the belief that trans is a mental illness, what good does that type of shit do? I never see people who talk like you have been say anything constructive like " I'm not kidding you need mental help"

It's all "hurr durr Degenerate" etc. If anything I'm just as guilty as you but I'm no worse.

Economic inequality is actually the political thing that interests me the most, and I try to make that clear in most political discussions I have.

As far as the public school thing goes, don't you worry at all, my views are not shared by most of my colleagues, especially in my department.
>>
>>17561214
Until they realize they're mentally ill, they will continue down this delusional path

It's quite standard to try to snap people out of delusions with shock factor
>>
>>17561175
> Cuck
> Muh 'feelers
>Currpotion

Wew
>>
>>17561180
If you're the teacher fag or any tranny supporter fuckhead, way to counter-argue by pointing out a typo. Good job.
>>
>>17561224
Standard does not mean effective
>>
I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but our society is what it is:

If a dude knows you're trans and still hangs out with you, he's either into you or he's chill as fuck.

In the case of the latter, he probably wouldn't be too shaken up if you touched his hand to test the waters a bit, even if he wasn't interested that way.
>>
>>17561230
Teacher fag here, wasn't me
>>
>>17561214
You are trying to have a serious dialogue with the human equivalent of an earthworm.
I admire that.
>>
>>17561214
I just dislike trannys for their attention seeking antics. When it comes to gays, i have the same attitude to them as you do the trans, but giving transvestites attention to their problems is just stupid as fuck. Theres so much more productive laws we can pass but instead, lawmakers give attention to bathroom laws just to not hurt some idiots feelings.

I also enjoy being toxic, but you're a cool guy from that.
>>
>>17561239

sounds pretty good advice to me OP
>>
>>17561256
Get fukd, tranny supporter.
>>
>>17561234
No you're right, we should give up and let them spiral into full delusion.

So do you not realize how many of them kill themselves because they're trying to attain this impossible goal of changing gender and then suddenly being happy because of it?
>>
>>17561276
I'm open to options. You good lookin'? (probably not)
>>
>>17561258
Trust me I think there are much more important issues as well and punches should not be pulled if there's a real tangible solution. I think it's dumb, for example, that a lot of psychologists get turned off by the idea of studying trans people because they don't wanna get BBQd by keyboard warriors.

As it stands though, I think more than anything, suicides in the trans world are very high. I just think the best thing is to wither offer support or help. Since I don't know how to help them (I have no experiences being a trans person after all) I try to just be generally supportive and nice. However I have definitely gotten into heated convos with my friends MtF gf because she thinks Trans issues should be the forefront of everything, which I just think is awfully petty
>>
>>17561277
This guy gets it!!

That story of that couple raising a boy to be a girl after they botched his circumcision and committed suicide was some shit. What a waste of time, energy and just painful in general
>>
>>17561277
See>>17561297
I don't think l "giving up" is the right phrase, and I also agree that we shouldn't be propagating this idea that if they make a full transition that everything in their lives will be perfect. There isn't a silver bullet on this issue, so I just try to give them what I can, which is kindness and a bit of support, since I don't know how to honestly help. I'm not saying that trans people should never face facts, that's why my initial advice changed when I learned she was trans. I just think there are productive ways to help these people than telling them that they're worthless and crazy and etc.
>>
>>17560325
did you make him boiled vegetables in beef/turkey fat...? it also looks like the meat is undercooked, if i was served that i would jump out the window.
>>
>>17561153
Someone else's life sure has you upset. Are you okay?
>>
I think the greeks had it right:
SEX is there to enjoy.
Like somebody? Go for it.
When did things get so complicated?
>>
>>17561348
When we figured out the sun isn't pulled around by some dude on a chariot.
>>
>>17561334

It's actually scary. Ill always remember watching this murder mystery show where some tranny got killed in a hotel when it tricked some john into thinking it was a women. I dont even want to start to imagine the disgust in that johns head, bless him for doing what he had to do.
>>
>>17561297
>Thinking that feeding their delusions is helping

Your contributions to their impending suicide is noted
>>
>>17561316
You're enabling their delusions, and those delusions fail them in finding happiness.

They then turn to suicide, and you think you're still helping??
>>
>>17561316
As altruistic as that is, my good man, there is no helping some cases until we help disolve bigger issues of society. Bullying and domestic violence, for example, would need to be dealt with.

In the end, I dont really hate trannys, i just hate their attention seeking. Girls seek attention, but the difference is just for us to think about their mutilated genitalia.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.