[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
The girl i love sent me this, need advice on what to do :/
"Um I kinda want to concentrate more this year in school and I feel like being in a relationship would jeopardise that effort, so I'm really sorry but I really don't think I can right now"
>>
>>17560220
What to do about what? She is rejecting you.
Just say "Ok :)" and ignore her from now on.
>>
>>17560220
you just got blocked out dam
>>
>>17560220
You say OK. You can't make her love you. If you can handle being friends with her that's fine, but she doesn't want to date you and she never will.
>>
>>17560222
>>17560227
best way to move on?
>>
>>17560259
Just do it. You like her because you know her. Meet new people to like.
>>
>>17560259
she doesnt want distractions.
if she gets a bf during the year she just said this to make you feel not so bad
>>
>>17560259
Cut contact. Do not talk to her again.
Focus on your life and hobbies.
>>
>>17560263
im a swimming teacher aswell as a swimmer and she goes to my club :/
>>
tfw I suggested a phrase like the one in OP in that thread where a girl asked what's the best way to reject a guy
>>
>>17560220
Tell her it is very painful to hear, as between the lines it means she is not satisfied with the relationship, and therefore found a lousy excuse to not be the mean person who broke up.

PS: she's probably after someone else
>>
>>17560298
she tried to change the subject and i just said i need some time before im going to be able to talk to her
>>
>>17560314
OK she just broke up with you...
There are more adult ways to do it, but she does that because she does not want ton hurt you or something "hurr Durr I'm a girl". (Translate this by: she does not want to talk to you about the reasons)
Now that you told her what you think, you can move on, but your curiosity will eat your face.
I'd say, was is the most complicated for her: tell you she drops you for someone else or telling she's a lot of studies. Good girl study a lot, she's probably a good girl...
>>
>>17560269
tough luck.

>>17560293
meta.
>>
>>17560298
I mean, that's a perfectly valid reason to not want to date someone.

I know people who don't date think that it's all just cuddles and fucking, but relationships are a lot of fucking work, and if you pile one on top of lots of existing work, you're just gonna get stretched too thin and get nothing done.
>>
File: rebound.png (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rebound.png
40KB, 500x500px
>>17560259

Rebound of course and it give her something to think about and fail in effort to "study"
>>
>>17560259
Listen to Linkin Park.
>>
>>17560398
Well, pay attention on how it's formulated. No one has problems about seeing each others once or twice a week when Schedule is tight.

Relationship takes time when to bore people out to breakup....
>>
>>17560298
I think the relationship has not actually formed yet. So, it's not a break up.

>>17560220
In my opinion nobody ever "kinda wants to concentrate more this year in school". Similarly, I believe nobody who actually loves someone would deny a relationship with that person because they don't have the time. What I mean is, she probably is not really in it in the first place. Tough luck for you OP. Just avoid her.
>>
>>17560220
Leave her be. Be friendly. Burn no bridges. She may change het mind, but let her do it at her speed.
>>
>>17560220
You just got dumped over a text message, a bullshit one at that.

It sucks, take a month or two to get over it then find someone better. I guarantee you'll get someone better.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.