[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I married due to pressure to a man I do not want to be with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_8009-lonely-3203-1003662991.jpg (74KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8009-lonely-3203-1003662991.jpg
74KB, 560x560px
I married due to pressure to a man I do not want to be with. I was willing to try at first, but now I no longer want to be with him.

I got pregnant against my will again due to pressure as birth control was for sluts and I had to show society I'm not a slut.

I hate it. I hate my husband's kid. I make sure he knows that by telling him that I don't want to spend time with him and that I hate him because he makes me suffer. He cries but IDGAF, nobody cares when I cry.
He's nothing but a burden that takes away my money and time.
I don't want anything to do with him or his father, I want out. How do I force him to let me go? I live in the third world.
>>
Try saving money secretly, then when you have enough flee the country.
>>
>>17560119

How old are you and how the fuck was all of that forced...
>>
>>17560119
India?
>>
>>17560119
B8 b8 b8
:^) (^:
>>
>>17560156
She said she lives in a third world country. In a lot of those countries women have very few rights. If a man decides he wants you or your father promises you to a man, then you are his. No matter what it is you want.
You will marry him, you will have sex with him, you will give him offspring.
>>
>>17560169

I understand that but that is not enough to allow people to do that. Ultimately your life is in your hands even with that kind of indoctrination. If she is in third world country that doesn't mean she is spineless.
>>
>>17560188
Its really not. Depending on where you live, you will get straight up beaten or murdered for not doing what you are told or doing something the men of the family consider shameful.

Yes she COULD leave but depending on the details of the situation she would need thorough planning and outside help.
Its not about being 'spineless'.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.