[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
i have no idea what l want with my life help
>>
>>17560088
Let me guess: you were fed growing up some vague line about it being pertinent to go to college, get a degree, and then get a good job. But at the same time, you weren't really encouraged to think deeply about what you wanted to do specifically (apart from some vague white collar type job), nor encouraged to reflect on who you are and want to be as a person. This tends to be the case in most such scenarios.

And this is literally something that only you can figure out for yourself.
>>
Search for the top best degrees. Pick one that your gut tells you "this is the right one." Become good at whatever profession you choose, and you will be happy.
>>
>>17560090
basically
>>
>>17560088
>>17560088
Think practical (have a backup plan), bet all the rest on what you like to do, don't be scared to loose all, you have a backup plan and at least you tried.
Friend of mine started engineering, quit with good grades, now in a PhD in history, and is taking responsibilities on university/state delegations.

He's not smarter, he just does what he likes: recipe to happiness (do before you regret)
>>
OP if you are in school right now just start taking some gen eds. Take a bunch of different subjects and see if any stick with you. If they do, congrats you've found some direction. If not, college probably isn't for you.
>>
>>17560299
It's literally the stereotype, 9 times out of 10.

I suggest doing this: >>17560327
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.