[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying PTSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: school-bullying.png (1MB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
school-bullying.png
1MB, 1240x775px
I know people will laugh at this but I really do have PTSD or something close to it. I was bullied through all my life but it didn't matter much till it got harsher in mid school, but anyway it got to the point where I have tics and would sometimes even freeze when I see someone or just feel extremely scared, almost to the point of screaming without any reason and just have hard time falling sleeping because it just appears every single time while I'm trying to relaxed and noticed that if I fall asleep a bit happy/normal I get dreams of being bullied. I'm sure I can fix this since I was completely fine one decade ago but have no idea how.
>>
>>17559856
So, are you asking how to fix it?
You can't, not alone, get professional help. (I'm not being a phony, I do recommend that)
>>
>>17559879
>get professional help
I obviously tried but they literally have no idea what to do and have this stereotypical ideas of what it is like. I'm asking here because am sure someone else can relate to it and share what works for him.
>>
>>17559889
>they literally have no idea what to do
then those people weren't professionals.
>>
>>17559856
If you are still in school, talk to the school counselor or principal. They are required by law to protect you from bullying and to get you help with the effects. If your parents are supportive, have them come with you to the school administration - they can strengthen the demand that you be helped.

That's the absolute minimum first step. In addition, you probably will want professional counseling and therapy. There's no shame in that. If a bully attacked you physically and broke your arm, you wouldn't be ashamed to go to a doctor and have it seen to. You are wounded inside and the logical thing to do is get a doctor's help.

And if you're close to graduating and going on to college or a job, know that there will be real freedom there. In school the word went out on the bully grapevine that you were a chosen victim. But once out of school nobody will know you and nobody will have any preconceptions, and you will be able to re-invent yourself.
>>
>>17559879
This. Something tells me that you either didnt go to a pro in the field, or you stumbled upon some third rate hack with no know-how, or you went there couple of times when in reality those things take alot of time. Seriously go see someone able and dont stop after 2 visits
>>
>>17559895
Well, the place where I live I can't find anything better.
>>17559900
>If you are still in school, talk to the school counselor or principal.
I graduated and wished I would go to college but didn't because the obvious problems.
>They are required by law to protect you from bullying and to get you help with the effects
They never care and I was in shitty enough school to be even worse and my parents were equally retarded.
>or a job
Well I think it would be better to fix my problem before starting a job.
>school nobody will know you and nobody will have any preconceptions, and you will be able to re-invent yourself
Well my country is quite small and the city I live even less but even then I really don't know how to act anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.