[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ A friend of mine (a gay guy) has developed a huge crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 98f.png (641KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
98f.png
641KB, 600x826px
Hi /adv/

A friend of mine (a gay guy) has developed a huge crush (possibly with real feelings) on a straight guy who's also my friend. Last night the straight guy confessed his feelings to me, which I don't reciprocate.

Should I tell my gay friend about this incident, even if it may hurt his feelings, so he doesn't hopelessly hope on him anymore? Is it likely he will end up hating me?

Thanks
>>
Just teII the gay dude that the other guy is straight.
TeII him its better off being Ieft aIone because he's obviousIy straight and it wiII make everything awkward if he asks him out.

Don't mention the straight guy asked you out.
>>
File: gaynell.png (39KB, 309x283px) Image search: [Google]
gaynell.png
39KB, 309x283px
>>17559547
gayness is a mental illness and i'd recommend your friend to kill himself.
>>
>>17559547

Invite them both round, and make him watch you fuck.
>>
>>17559556
Thing is, I've been telling him for so long about straight guy's straightness. He won't listen and keeps saying, "you never know, everyone's a little bi"

I'm thinking if he gets that straight guy already likes someone else specifically, that'll make him stop. Unless I tell him its just somebody he doesn't know? Though I don't lie..
>>
>>17559608

>>17559598

Wait until he leaves the room to go piss or whatever, then when he comes in lower yourself onto straight guy's penis while looking gay guy in the eye with a defiant Soon-Yi Previn expression.
>>
>>17559608
>"you never know, everyone's a little bi"
God homos are fucking annoying as shit.
>PeopIe can be gay when I want to them to be
You've got no choice but to Ieave it be. The idiot thinks that peopIe can be born gay, but not straight.
He's gotta Iearn on his own through rejection and humiIiation.
>>
>>17559626

Or, through coming into the room to see his friend, fully nude, taking his crush's erect penis into her body, laughing the laugh of Medusa in his face.
>>
>>17559630
that wouId work too, but it might make the gay guy a bit uppity.
>>
>>17559637

kek
>>
>>17559608
>everyone's a little bi

Seriously I hate how all the homosexuals keep thinking like each other, they're all basically the same

Regardless of this just tell your gay friend he's seriously straight, and he should probably stop denying it. Imagine how weird it'd be for your straight friend to be asked out by your gay friend. Maybe he'll think you only didn't go out with him because you knew about your gay friend having a crush on him.
>>
I had a gay best friend, once. He had a really traumatic childhood, and he wasn't used to people being nice to him. We actually had a lot of parallels in our past, and so I made an effort to show him he was a cool dude, considering he thought about suicide constantly. He actually asked me to kill him, once.

I was always kinda worried that he'd get a crush on me, because I wouldn't reciprocate. But, someone had to be nice to him, man.

He's got a boyfriend now though and last I heard he's super happy so good for him.
>>
I would try to convince both straight and gay guy that they are actually bi and live in trilateral relationship forever.
>>
>>17560468
How very Vicky Cristina Barcelona haha

>>17560414
Happy it worked out for him, no doubt bettered by your support. Wish all people could be like you.

>>17559661
Honestly a little annoyed by the thinking as well. THanks anon, I have no choice but to convince him as much as I can. Let's see. sigh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.