[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, i need more topics to text a girl other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Quick question, i need more topics to text a girl other than how was your day/weekend, whats up, how were your classes, generic shit like that.
>>
"How clueless am I?"
>>
>>17559459
The general idea is that, through those generic things, you learn about more specific things, things that are either important to her or of common interest between the two of you. Once you have those found out, you can start having deeper conversations about them.
>>
>>17559477

Yeah, ive been trying that, trying to pick apart some of her intrests, like how she likes music and is going to college for it as a result.

its just that i want to have something i could talk about once we finish talking about the first topic
>>
Tell her how you've been, what you're thinking, stuff other than what you mentioned, then hopefully things snowball from there.
>>
>>17559459
Why would you ever text a girl?

They got nothing interesting to say anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 334x440px
>>17559542

Because i want to fuck/go on a date with one, preferably both in no particular order
>>
>>17559594
Every time you think you wanna fuck a girl, just masturbate.
In fact, it'd be great if you could masturbate 3+ times per day, that way you'll think about girls and sex so much less and save yourself alot of money and alot of trouble.
>>
Maybe she plays an instrument
Maybe she likes the same music you do
Maybe she plays video games
Maybe she has some interesting stories to tell
Could also see if she's down to be called at night and you guys could talk about deeper stuff (since people are more emotional/open at night)
>>
>>17559459

Analingus.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 587x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 587x427px
>>17559599

But my hand cant love me back
>>
>>17559668
>But my hand cant love me back

Neither can a female. Our concept of love doesn't exist for them.
Only your wallet, your shoulder to cry on when her 'bff' has a more expensive bag than her and Tyrone's 9inch dick when she's drunk on her 'girls night out'.

So yeah, your hand can't love you back but it can save you alot of money, alot of trouble and alot of wasted time.
>>
>>17559677
>tips fedora
>>
>>17559677
I honestly wonder how guys like you function in the real world? Like, what's it like being that unhappy with anything and everything? Does even just seeing women made you rage inside?
>>
File: 1473002288652.jpg (100KB, 392x409px)
1473002288652.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>17559682
>can't refute the points
>resorts to shitty memery instead
>>
>>17559687
Your points are dogshit and shallow
You legitimately believe that a female can't love you, like holy shit, do you realize how pathetic that is? You sound like a little bitch so it's possible no female could ever love you but it's certainly not an absolute for everyone else
>>
File: 1473016435478.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1473016435478.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>17559697
>damn, i have no points to make...I know, I'll call him a little bitch!
>that will show that damn virgin!
>>
>>17559677

But my hand cant make me feel like im loved, i cant take my hand out on a date.i want something i can talk to, share my interests and love, not something that cant feel
>>
>>17559697
>pathetic
I'm not that anon but if pointing out the truth is "pathetic" the problem is you. Keep living in your fantasy world.
>>
>>17559459
Someday someone is going to invent a handheld gadget that looks something like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that, and you won't have this problem anymore.
>>
>>17559459
>I think that Shane Carruth's Upstream Color is his best work yet and reinforces his directing potential
>Arrenofsky is great! I will defend The Fountain from all these assholes.
>Lovecraft's best work is The Colour Out of Space hands down
>The Mysterious Island is one of the greatest novels ever written
>I'm not a huge Sonic Youth Fan but Teenage Riot is one of my favorites
>Of all the bands still around Interpol is one of the few that hasn't gone to shit. El Pintor was actually pretty good
>>
>>17559459

Use any specific topic you picked up during the conversations.

Talk about yourself. It's not wrong to do it, and you don't have to be "interesting". Just be honest.
>>
>>17559677
>Neither can a female. Our concept of love doesn't exist for them.

Of course not. Most people have a concept of love that includes a modicum of respect for the other person. At least a tiny little bit.

So most people (females included) don't share YOUR concept of love. That much is true.

The rest, about the wallet and all that, is bollocks.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.