[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sorry for my bad english first. so i met this girl online and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sad-08.jpg (101KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad-08.jpg
101KB, 1440x1080px
sorry for my bad english first.

so i met this girl online and we are starting getting best friends. she has a boyfriend for almost 5 years (they live togather) but shes feeling lonely in some situations. we talk about almost everything. some months later we are starting getting feelings for each other. sending pictures/talking about meeting up/having sex. we texted like we where a coupe. every day every night. some day her boyfriend finds it out and now her boyfriend doesnt let me talk to her.. sometimes she calls me at work to talk to me but she want to give her boyfriend a chance.. now i feel like shit. i miss texting to her. i had the feeling that i was her boyfriend.. i just wanna be still her best friend.. now we can just text once a day or even less. im just scared that i loose her completely..
>>
>>17559354
Dude, you have 2 options:

Option 1: You let her go und wait for the next "love" of your pathetic life.

Option 2: Fight for her and make her yours! Theres no other way.
>>
you have been used, well done
forget this bitch
her relationshit is as good as dead but even if she becomes yours, she will jump ship whenever she gets bored

dont develop crushes on shy whores
>>
>>17559354

Its so sad that you think she has feelings for you

remember, her boyfriend was in your shoes before, if this is happening to him, its going to happen to you too, women like this only care about themselves and once you're not good news anymore, you're fucked.

try finding a decen girl next time instead of playing the white knight saving the girl from the dragon.
>>
OP here.. thanks for the advice guys..
but its so hard to move on. i just wanna msg/talk to her and just be "best friends"
>>
>>17560023
Liar

You don't want to be just a friend faggot.
Her bf is right to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>17560039
i know he has the right to tell me to fuck off and i know that its my fault because i will probably loose a good friend that i used to talk to every day and night about everything

>>17559989
if she doesnt have feelings for me or wouldnt care about me. but she calls me when she has free time at work

i just dont know what to do. should i just keep talking to her and wait or tell her that its over and move on? as i said. i just wanna be a friend.. not a boyfriend
>>
>>17560023
>move on
there was never anything between the two of you to move on from. It was always one sided. You were obsessed and she needed some sad saps shoulder for a while. She didn't even think of you as a friend and if a rock could adore her and shower her with attention she would use a rock.
>>
I know that exact feeling, I hooked up with a girl who was in a loveless relationship but it took her a while to break up with the guy even when I was in the picture. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN, (get sucked off, not sucked in though) you think you love her, you probably do, but she will only say she loves you (maybe) she is a cheater and a manipulator and she will make you miserable, she is not the only girl in the world, draw a line under it and move on.
>>
>>17560086
i know that maybe i still have feelings for her i probably do otherwise i wouldnt react like that. but.. holy fuck i just wanna talk/text her and be a "best friend" again.. that is what makes me sad. anyway thank you all.. ur right. there are a lot of other girls in the world
>>
Am I the only one who is instantly turned off by a woman who has a boyfriend? I fucking love shutting these girls down when they try to cheat. Literally just say "You're a whore." and walk away, they cry every time.
>>
lol u really want to be in a relationship with a girl who cheated on her boyfriend

this is a fuckup waiting for a bigger fuckup.

find someone else man wtf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.