[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with ex gf, jealous shes already found someone and getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (185KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 768x1024px
We broke up, i lost my v card to her she had already been with a few guys. Broken up now for a month and she already has a new bf and is talking to a bunch of guys. Im jealous that i havent moved on, well im over her but i wanna get laid and find other women asap. What do i do
>>
>>17559214

ifs not a contest, and thats how you're looking at it. you are reacting to her actions after the break up.

dont. all that matters is the person you knew until the day of the break up. thats it. you can't allow her to influence you with what she does after the fact.

its over. cut her off, stop talking to her.
>>
We dont talk. I just hear shit. I wanna move on to and feel better than her
>>
>>17559214
If anything they're rebounds but I'm sure she's trying to make you feel jealous or sad. Regardless I'm sure that's her intent or for her not to feel that way. Prob doesn't like being alone.
>>
>>17559349
Dude she cant stand to be alone. Insecure af and is always in relationships
>>
>>17559358
I'm in almost the exact same fucking situation OP. Just move on dude, focus on bettering your self and working hard to get the life that you want. Hit the gym and find a rad hobby to focus on to get her our of your mind.
>>
>>17559214
>What do i do
You learn your lesson and don't spend any time or money on these worthless trashy females.

Real people in general are trash, but females are especially bad. It's hardcoded in their dna to be abusive sluts that only want to use you.
>>
>>17559498
Exactly what im doing man. I know im better than her. She even said it herself. Hows your situation doing?
>>
why does this bother you?
>>
>>17559555
Because im jealous that im not doing the same shit, hitting up girls and getting laid. I want that too
>>
>>17559214
If she went off and got someone new that quick and is making sure you know of it she most likely isn't over you and you're falling into her trap and getting jealous as that is exactly what she's trying to make you feel. Girls love to let guys know they can get a guy quick and easy and that you aren't shit to them anymore , just try to ignore her and don't rush into anything and just take whatever comes , because if you go running around trying to stick your dick in everything you'll regret not giving yourself time
>>
>>17559567
whats stopping you doing it
>>
>>17559857
Im not a girl who can just go get laid whenever i want. I dont really know any women myself
>>
>>17559826
Thanks. Im trying my best. She is a slut and she probably is trying to make me jealous. I have no contact with her at all either so thats a start
>>
Literally same situation as you since a few weeks ago.
Steps to recovery:

1) Cut all contact (social media, messages, make her invisible to you)
2) Start going out, talk to other women, break every barrier you saw before
3) Get high on the thrill of life and see how many possibilities there actually are and wonder why you didn't break up sooner
>>
>>17559520
I've been doing really fucking good if I'm being honest. She went out and met a new boyfriend on Tinder a few weeks after we broke up and it just showed how much she changed (or honestly who she was in the first place). I cut off all contact with her and made sure my boys knew about the situation. Now I've poured all my time into my classes, working out and my hobbies. Move on and forget about her. Or at least hold on to the good memories from long ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.