[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find out a girl you like fucking does drugs REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: 1414949066952.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1414949066952.png
273KB, 600x583px
>find out a girl you like fucking does drugs

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fucking what is up with the god damn degeneracy in this stupid fucking country? I live in fucking Colorado and literally everyone smokes fucking weed! Do i have to be fucking Mormon or some shit to meet a girl that isn't a degenerate?

FUCK
>>
Stop being such a baby, you're at fault for getting your hopes up and being so fucking stubborn in the first place.
>>
Happened to me once in CA but I can't imagine how bad it'd be in CO
>>
>>17559209

pot is the new alcohol. its just something people do in down time.

people act like the 50s and 60s was all great for non-hippie people, but they were drunk all the time.

they say the big difference between then and now is that even though we drink the same amount, we drink it differently. we drink really hard in one night. back then they drank a lot but it was ALL the time.
>>
>>17559213
Getting my hopes up?

Are you fucking real?

God for fucking bid I meet a cute girl that isn't a god damn degenerate!

>>17559215
People are fucking surprised when I say i dont smoke weed or drink, like im some kind of fucking alien for not giving in to peer pressure.
>>
>tfw no cute, strung out but generous addict gf to give you hugs
>tfw you'll never help her battle her addiction and do lighter drugs with her
>tfw you'll never make love to her on GHB
>>
>>17559209
Daily reminder that if you drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes then you are a drug user.

Daily reminder that the only reason alcohol and tobacco are accepted is capitalist lobbying, and they are both more dangerous than weed.
>>
>>17559224
I'd rather a girl be addicted to speed or something. At least then she would be fucking productive!

All weed does is make your faggot ass lazy

>>17559236
I don't do either fuck your shit nigger

They're more dangerous but that doesn't justify degeneracy. Unless youve got fucking cancer you have no reason to be smoking weed. But everyone knows that when youre bored just use drugs, hell use drugs at parties. Use drugs in the car, work, fuck man who cares!
>>
>>17559222

Well, yeah. Look at you, throwing your toys out of the pram because miss.Princess smokes the occasional joint. You could have been a bit more chill, but no, you had to go and get your hopes up only to have them crushed- and how convenient that it fits your narrative about society!

It's almost like, this is entirely of your own making, and a sign that you need to change as a person, rather than intentionally isolating yourself and throwing around the word "degenerate", completely ignorant of the word and its use, as well as its history.

>People are fucking surprised when I say i dont smoke weed or drink, like im some kind of fucking alien for not giving in to peer pressure.

Yeah man, I don't follow the mainstream, I'm totally not giving into peer pressure!

Hey man I got an idea for you, why don't you just start telling girls that with you they won't need to get high- they'll be falling asleep around you because you're so fucking boring.

And you're not boring because you don't drink or smoke, you're boring because you are yourself. In short, you're pushing your views onto others.

Enjoy being a lonely and depressed baby, I'm sure the ladies will start queueing up for you any day now.
>>
>>17559222
>People are fucking surprised when I say i dont smoke weed or drink, like im some kind of fucking alien for not giving in to peer pressure.
>giving in to

Did you know that some people actually do things because they want to do them? Or because they like to try new things? It's fine if you don't want to do those things, but it sounds like you're trying to justify being afraid to try them by saying everyone else gives in to peer pressure too easily.
>>
>>17559261
>Boring because I be myself
>Myself is a straight edge
>Which apparently makes me boring
>Which in turn is because I don't drink or smoke

Way to contradict yourself fag lord

See here kids, this is the fucking problem

You use drugs recreationally so you integrate it in your life and don't want to be without it. You fucking rely on. You're like a spoiled teenage girl. You don't wanna live without your phone because it gives you access to your gay friends and gives you something to do.

YOU are the problem, not me. Im not boring. If anything youre fucking boring for deciding that someone is boring by not using drugs. YOU rely on substances to take the edge off and let you zone out to numb the fucking pain.

And that makes you weak. You are weak because you can't fucking make your own happiness so you turn to drugs.

>>17559285
It's more than peer pressure nigger. Active drug users don't just do it for fun.

See above.
>>
>>17559209
Chill, maybe you need a blunt.
Maybe she's not the gf for you if you can't handle that she smokes weed and want to bash her for it.

Better off if she's with someone who does and you're with someone who doesn't if that will forever be your virgin ways.
>>
>>17559306
>Maybe you need a blunt

That's the idealogy. When emotions come about, numb the pain and use drugs.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
Lighten up, Francis.
>>
>>17559245
>Use drugs in the car, work.
Strawmen
You know damn well that I and this girl in question wouldn't use drugs while driving or at work.

Also, I can see that you use the word "drugs" instead of just saying weed in order to create more powerful strawmen by evoking connotations with the likes of heroin and meth.

Anti's repetitive language is easy to pick apart.
>>
>>17559209
Dude all the normies ITT are saying
>lol autist chill out man your the problem not them yolo 420

Don't bother arguing with them
If you want people, and especially girls to like you, then you have to blend in and make them THINK you are one of them
We both know you are not, and that's ok, we lived in a fucked up society and not being like the people who make it up means you are good and better than they are

BUT if you want to get laid, you have to blend in, like an agent in hostile territory
So the next time people ask if you smoke pot, just say you do
If someone offers you a joint, take a puff and pass it on to sate their normie obsession with verifying that you do it
>>
>>17559245
>Unless youve got fucking cancer you have no reason to be smoking weed.
What about feeling good?
What's wrong with feeling good? Do you have a guilt complex? Are you Catholic or some shit?
>>
>>17559311
We got all got opinions and views right? Don't really see why continue the thread about a girl who you won't end up because of what she does in her own time when all you want to now do is bash her and others who do alike. It ain't killing you but ok. If you already react that way I'm sure she's better off with whoever she can have an open conversation without judgement and negativity. It wasn't meant to be and it sometimes happen.
>>
>>17559209
yeah stay away from girls like that they smell like shit and they leave their shit smell everywhere. also being a drug addict is a bad habit and most girls like that are slutty.
>>
>>17559327
Not even OP but I've come to learn recently that all the normies lives consist of:
>wake up
>go to class / work
>come back to house/apartment/dormitory
>drink alcohol / smoke pot
>listen to shitty top 40 pop music
>the girls dick around on social media in all forms
>the guys do that to a lesser extent and play sports video games on console only
>on fridays and saturdays they ramp the alcohol and pot up to 11 and do it in giant crowds with strobe lights and pop music blaring and everyone acting retarded
>sundays they crash and recover
>monday the cycle repeats
Normies have no real purpose, no goals, no meaning
They just drift from one day to the next
>>
File: 1388052860059.png (15KB, 448x538px) Image search: [Google]
1388052860059.png
15KB, 448x538px
>>17559323
>Tells me to be undercover
>Slyly suggests I say I smoke weed and i should just do it when prompted

This tactic

I've seen it before
>>
>>17559345
>Normies have no real purpose, no goals, no meaning
>They just drift from one day to the next

As do many non-normies
>I know this from first hand experience :(
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (55KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
55KB, 746x982px
>>17559346
Because otherwise you will hyper trigger the normies
There is no spectrum to them, no middle ground
You are either one of them or you are a loser autist
This is how it is in their minds

And if you want anything out of them, you cannot be a loser autist to them
>>
>>17559335
>Without judgement or negativity

Oh yeah because im the fucking bad guy right

LOOK AT ME MR INTOLERANT BECAUSE I DISAPPROVE DRUG USE. GOOD THING SHES NOT WITH ME IM A REAL MONSTER!

>>17559350
>Say I smoke pot
>Everyone assumes I do
>Constantly advocated to do it
>Do it to not blow cover

Don't you fucking get it anon

THATS HOW YOU BECOME ONE

YOUVE BEEN FUCKING TRICKED BY THE NORMIES. YOU THINK YOURE ON TOP OF IT BUT YOUVE BECOME THE DEGENERATE NORMIE!

YOUVE

BEEN

MEMED
>>
File: 1467440515689.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1467440515689.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>17559356
I have not been memed or tricked, I rushed 4 fraterneties and got rejected by all of them

At parties bars and clubs I can make people like me with ease, get all the grinds and make outs I want, in hindsight I could have gotten to fuck around with girls with a condom on and even without if I was willing to take the risk (which I'm not, at least not yet)

Outside of those environments I've had everything from people wanting to get two sets of fake ID's for me and him to go clubbing, guys offering to privately coach me at dodgeball and want me to come chill at their place, to people flipping me off and telling me to fuck off

If we are ourselves the flipping off will be constant no matter what

Either adapt or be cast out

Wait for Trump to take over and then we can take care of business with these people
>>
>>17559372
>Not memed
>Wanting to be in a fraternity

Anon

Wake the fuck up
>>
>>17559380
Anon
Its either this or be a virgin forever
>>
>>17559209

If your definition of degeneracy is a Mormon one, yes, you'll have to become a Mormon.
>>
File: 2014-11-07 09.18.02-1.jpg (21KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-07 09.18.02-1.jpg
21KB, 396x385px
>>17559386
NO

DONT THINK THAT WAY

THERE ARE GOOD GENUINE WOMEN OUT THERE, I JUST KNOW IT! YOU DONT WANT COLLEGE SLUTS CHAD HAS IMPREGNATED AND FORCED AN ABORTION ON HER!

WHAT WOULD YOUR FUCKING ANCESTORS THINK IF THEY HEARD
THE DEGENERACY YOU PREACH

>>17559388
Nah it's not, just the drugs part. I dont mind sinning aside from that and being general whore.
>>
>>17559394

Why would you object to weed but be cool with promiscuity, which is more unhealthy?
>>
>>17559394
The good women are like diamonds in a mountain of shit, they are so incredibly rare and hard to find that its not even worth the time or effort it would take to find them

If I want to get laid this year then the only realistic and pragmatic way to go about it is this

I just don't live in a society where I can be myself and be accepted at the same time

I just don't, and neither do you

My ancestors would say I'm making the most out of a bad situation while waiting for the grand chieftain to make things right
>>
>>17559395
Im saying im not ok with being a general whore OR drugs
>>
You sound like an old man. Seriously good luck finding a women while being this judgemental and angry. You're so quick to point out other people's flaws while forgetting about your own ( which are pretty evident this thread).
>>
>>17559398

Oh right, so you want a faithful woman who is drug-free. Can they have had sex?
>>
>>17559399
>lol he just needs to get with the times
>lol classic rock is dad music
>lol autist

I want you normies to know that I only do what I do out of necessity, and as soon as nationalism and far rightism takes over the country, which will be very soon, I have every intention of helping to bring in the new order whether you guys like it or not
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>17559396
Look at you Anon

Giving up and not fighting the normies

The soil our ancestors fought for and died on. Is that a game to you? They fought the normies and won. Our fucking race doesn't come from fucking blending in.

We have divided and conquered for 1500+ fucking years. You will let that go to waste and fucking cower in fear of being outcasted

ARE YOU PROUD TO DEFILE AND TAINT YOUR BLOODLINE?

LETTING OUR ANCESTORS IDEAS AND LEGACY DIE IN VAIN SO NORMIES CAN WIN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17559402
As long as it wasnt with fucking Tyrone and she hasn't slept with a fuck load of guys
>>
>>17559411
not that anon but I'm pretty sure my ancestors were normies.
>>
>>17559416

How will you find that out?
>>
>>17559411

Autism isn't an ethnicity.
>>
>>17559421
If you're white or gook chances are they fought and died for their ideas.

Otherwise yeah probably normies.
>>17559423
The topic of sexual history has to come up at some point.

Also in the age of the internet you can find out pretty much anything on a person, especially women.

>>17559428
You call it autism now, they called it defiance then.
>>
>>17559430

No, they called it being the village idiot then.
>>
>>17559430

So you're going to doxx and or interrogate your prospective wife? Good luck with that.
>>
>>17559444
Simple Facebook search you retard

Or I would outright ask her

If she has a problem with me asking then shes not wife material. And if she says shes a slut and or fucked Tyrone she's also not wife material.

Honest and genuine, I know it's a stretch.

>>17559440
Sure man. Just let the kikes and normies think for you, don't question anything. Remember kids, if you want to stand up for what you believe in youre a fool.

You are letting your ancestors die in vain.
>>
>>17559451

It depends what you believe in. 'Stand up for what you believe in' as an absolute virtue is pure kike nonsense that society has imbibed from a century of Hollywood.
>>
The idea of being proud of a debility, like thinking of autism as somehow a mark of integrity, also comes from that same media sentimentalizing of unrealistic self-image.
>>
>>17559209
u must be fun at parties
>>
>>17559456
>>17559461
The jew Hollywood meme of standing up for yourself only exists because people don't actually take initiative and stand up.

It's not a bad mentality if you actually fucking do something about it.
>>
>>17559468

Your doublethink is, appropriately enough, pretzel-shaped.
>>
>the man I fell for, and who became my firt boyfriend, does drugs, drinks and smokes a lot, and is unemployed without higher education (short and fat too, so not Chad Thundercock)

>I left him due to his complete lack of willingness to improve himself as a person

>I still love the fuck out of him and can't help being really damn worried about him
>>
>>17559476
>>17559476
Yeah that'll happen

I dunno, we've gotten off track.

>>17559481
This thread is against degeneracy not advocating it.
>>
>>17559488
well, I am against degeneracy, but I fell for a degenerate (before I knew how much of a degenerate he was) and that sucks
>>
>>17559497
You had your chance.

Reap what you sow my nigga.
>>
>>17559508
>You had your chance.
what do you mean?
>>
>>17559527
You left him.

Your dwelling on him and such is the consequence you pay for leaving. Obviously I think you made the right choice, but it seems pointless to still care so much.

You had total control and you chose to leave him, you regret it, but you have no one but yourself to blame. Go get a new boyfriend. Fuck his brains out and fall in love with someone new. Let the past go.
>>
>>17559209
When you ask people what the most important thing in life is, you will get many different answers, but they will almost always involve one of two things: to do well, or to feeling For most people, this is only a matter of priority -they would like to do both, but will consistently sacrifice one for the other if pressed- but there are some who truly obsess over one or the other.

Pretty much all of human philosophical history can be seen as a struggle between these two ideals, though they have taken many forms over the years. Politics is slower to mirror these changes -normally one sees the do-wells in power, with the feel-goods unable to muster the resources and/or wherewithal to take it- but sometimes the feel-goods come to dominate philosophy so thoroughly that they wind up in political power anyway.

We are living in one of those times. The feel-goods have taken power. The "degeneracy" you speak of is the inevitable result: because even the moderate feel-goods will readily sacrifice doing well for momentary pleasure, they need enablers to do well for them. It is hard to convince do-wells to do this, but once you've got power, convincing them is no longer necessary: you can force them. And so they do. And so we suffer.

It never lasts. Society inevitably collapses under the deadweight, though it often takes a few generations, and then the do-wells come back in to pick up the pieces. But these are not good times either: the ones who retake power, embittered by what they'd had to endure, are inevitably Not Nice, and even more suffering results, for a time. This is why it's better to try to avert collapse by reversing degeneracy than to simply wait for it, but that is almost always a losing battle. Hook a mouse's brain up to a pleasure button, and it will sit there pressing the button until it starves to death. People are only slightly less difficult to coax away from their buttons.
>>
>>17559261
>why don't you just start telling girls that with you they won't need to get high- they'll be falling asleep around you because you're so fucking boring.
It's not like stoners arent boring anyways.
>>
>>17559311
Jeez I'd rather have a drink or smoke a blunt. Than turn out a gigantic faglord like you. From what I read you have a very pessimistic personality. You almost don't smoke and drink so you can pretend to be superior. While now you just come off as a narrow minded prick.

Good luck getting any chicks in the future. You fucking degenerate.

Inb4 whining about not getting girl on the internet is not degeneracy :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>17559481
Why the fuck did you go out with him to begin with. If I was chatting up a chick and I found out she was a drug user or whatever else I'd move on. You left him because he had no interest in self improvement but fuck, his lifestyle before you met him made that clearly obvious.
>>
>>17559209
I smoke weed and make more than you do, and contribute more to society as well. But keep posting Pepe memes on 4chan.
>>
>>17559209
Kek have fun being alone forever, or until you get bored and lonely of your shit ideals and settle for a landwhale
>>
am i the only one who feels sad for OP because he'll never know what sex on mdma or tripping with the girl you like is ?
>>
OP i think you need to take a good long look at your life.

stop visiting 4chan for a while. take up a hobby. go for some walks, without any music to distract you. maybe meditate. maybe take a vacation somewhere. read some books. then come back to this situation and reproach it from a different view.
>>
>>17559202
This thread is probably already dead but I wanted to add my two cents here. Let's compare this to dating a heavyset woman. Most men will be turned off instantly because she is fat but maybe all she needs is someone strong enough to support her and help her lose the weight. What if the same is said about this girl who smokes weed or does heroine? Don't out your eggs in the same basket, man. Love happens when it happens and when it does you shouldn't ten it down because not everyone gets to experience it.
>>
>>17560011
>Most men will be turned off instantly because she is fat but maybe all she needs is someone strong enough to support her and help her lose the weight. What if the same is said about this girl who smokes weed or does heroine?
The difference is this hypothetical obese woman wants to lose weight. It's not a matter of lacking support if they just straight up don't want to make that change. I speak with personal experience, I've tried to encourage an ex to work on our weight together with no success.

The majority of stoners do not really want to quit being stoners.
>>
>>17559209
It's no use.
Modern culture is sick and advocates for the reckless use of drugs.
Every drug user should be gassed. Fucking subhumans.
>>
>>17559993
Do you even have to ask? Of course you're the only one that feels bad about that.
>>
File: 1472754869266.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472754869266.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>17560103
>It's no use.
Yeah? "It" is no use, huh? Very descriptive.
>Modern culture is sick and advocates for the reckless use of drugs.
That's news to me. Care to pull statistics from somewhere besides your ass?
>Every drug user should be gassed. Fucking subhumans.
Pffft-hahahahahaha.
>>
>>17560113
Party culture is being actively promoted in modern media. Party culture advocates for reckless use of drugs.
Fucking kill yourself, you worthless degenerate subhuman.
>>
>>17560117
no u
>>
>>17559335
>disaproving drugs is bad
This is not Reddit, faggot. Go back to it.
>>
>ITT: Liberal faggots upset that their disgusting degenerate hobby of doing drugs is being scrutinized
>They think they will be a valued member of society when they're 40
>>
This thread is absolutely idiotic.
I don't even do drugs, or date people who do drugs, but who the fuck cares about what other people do?
If you don't want to date people who do drugs or drink, don't. It is not your fucking business in any way. People you want to fuck aren't obligated to live up to your standards.
>>
>>17560221
Op here, I'm back

>Who cares about what they do

When im sticking my penor in a girl and spending a lot of time with her why wouldn't I care if she's a degenerate or not.

Why dump so much time in a toxic person?
>>
>>17560011
Comparing losing weight to stopping a heroin addiction is fucking stupid

The difference with losing weight is you'll crave fatty foods and you'll have to learn self discipline

With heroin you'll go through serious withdrawals, youll have permanent damage to organs, and your chances of relapse are extremely high.
>>
>>17559209
You are a fucking retard and you'll be alone all your life. You should try pot, maybe it would make you relax
>>
>>17559992
So me not advocating drug use will make me be alone forever? That kind of mindset is why degenerates like yourself are everywhere.

Shame your parents didn't love you enough, you could have been something.

>>17559990
Yup how much you make justifies you as as a person

Just like how mr goldstein makes millions and gives nothing to anyone and treats everyone under him like shit.

Make a shit excuse, if you really determine self worth based on income any excuse you make is void.
>>
>>17559209
>weed
>is drugs
rofl, faggot. Move out of my state, you're clearly a dipshit. Too bad you weren't old enough to vote when it was passed into law lololololololol
>>
>>17560949
>Lololol
>Calls me underage

Fuck off Reddit scum
>>
>>17560922
Can't you just ask "Do you smoke weed?" on the first date and then avoid dating them if they do?
Why is it such a big deal? Do you get invested in people without knowing them?
>>
>>17560958
Yeah that's what i do anon

Its just annoying how common it is.
>>
>>17559293
I'm sorry but if going out for a drink is off the table with anyone because of puritan values and the only fun that is available is either rated X or PG13 then that person is very boring though I admire them for holding up to an ideal.
>>
>>17560975
>>17560975
Only problem is going out to have a drink with someone, the intention is to get drunk and get laid.

You honestly think people go out to drink because they can't think of something else to do? Fuck off.

You and i both know the reason why people drink and abuse substances. To either get easy sex or use it to numb the pain.
>>
>>17560965
It's not really your business - just ask and don't date people you don't like.
I don't date people who do drunks or get drunk often, but it's not like I go around expecting people to live life according to my morals, especially if they do something legal.
>>
>>17561005
>It's not really your business

If im in a relationship with them it fucking is

What is with you dude?
>>
>>17561023
But you don't have a relationship with them. You aren't dating them.
You just said that you ask that at first date, and if they used drugs you don't date them.

I have standards for a relationship, but it is my business.
I don't date people who are overweight, unemployed, without a degree, have history of substance abuse, have mental illness, come from a broken family, don't share some of my interests, had casual relationships, and some other things.
I set those standards for myself and I don't want to invest myself on people who don't fit my standards. I don't go around complaining that a lot of people aren't good enough for me. It's my choice to date only a certain type of person.
Just ask and do not date people you don't like.
This thread is stupid. You're just complaining that people don't fit your completely subjective standards.
>>
>>17559209

Do you drink? Congrats, you do drugs.

If you don't drink either, I suggest finding one of the more fundamentalist churches or an ex-alcoholics, as those are the only groups likely to satisfy your requirements.
>>
>>17559209

What part of CO? Are you qt?

Same here, almost every guy does weed. It's fucking gross. I wish they would like mix in rat poison with the weed batch so all these trash would die.

>>17559222

There's nothing wrong with drinking if it's only like one or two beers a week. Actually getting shitfaced drunk is disgusting though.

>>17559345

This. God damn I hate this party culture. My neighbors blast music on the weekend nights, like hello people are trying to sleep. Their music is shit anyway. I don't know how people listen to top 40. It's like eating mcdonalds every meal and masturbating over how "delicious" it is. Which they also do.
>>
>>17561056
Aurora.

Are you a qt non degenerate grill?

If so we can talk a bit more...
>>
>>17560988
People will do what they want to do, and I do think you're overlooking the fact that while people do go out and drink to get laid, couples go out and drink together for fun, and it just coincidentally ends in getting laid.

I went through a phase of doing drugs as did she but ultimately it was like heavy drinking through the early 20's, just a phase that fades out unless the person is a druggie or sack of shit. If you're in that age range, you're pretty much fucked until you're a little bit older, you're not going to find that pure diamond virgin because for one they've been someone's other half and loyal to them probably since the later half of K12, and for two they generally don't exist unless you're down to date some extremely religious gals. The women will have had one if not a couple of partners and been around many other adults who have matured out of that mindset, while you might have the same beliefs you did right now when you're 30, they'll of grown through more and ultimately that's what will make them more "adult" and reasonable.

I've only known one person in reality with a stance on drugs like yours and while they're still my friend and I think they're a great guy they are an incredibly judgemental cunt that gets themselves upset over the day-to-day actions of others they'll probably never meet again with a very "I would be more popular if I spoke up more" attitude and a little bit of a superiority complex/ego despite being a friendless virgin that spends all day on the computer. Don't do it to feel superior about yourself in some way or because MUH DEGENERACY with reasoning ending there, do it because it's a healthier way of living and you don't want to shave a few years off of your life. Besides, if someone who is a mild drug user and you've already fallen for them, the grey zone between all-out-loser-druggy-sack-of-shit and absolutely-pure-ideal-soft-maiden-of-a-woman becomes a lot broader with Average Jo falling somewhere inbetween.
>>
>>17561064

anonwhitesky at mail dot com. Yes I am qt, are you /fit/? I browse /pol/ and MAGA. I'm pretty easygoing about a date since it's noncommitted. If you want to just meet up somewhere I'm game. I'm about 1.5 miles from downtown, SE. Also please be white and reasonably not ugly.
>>
>>17561081
I'm white and not ugly (I hope)

I sent email
>>
>>17561089
Email starts with a T btw
>>
-raises hand- Femanon here. I am against drug usage except light social use only. Like something you only do with friends, but just in small amounts.

I am not attracted to people who smoke and drink on the regular. I can be friends with them, but I turn down their offers of drugs.

I was just brought up being taught that drugs were bad and also I had no friends growing up to introduce me to anything
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 325x325px
>Mfw someone from Colorado broke my heart
>>
You people are such fedora tippers

I live in Miami Florida one of the drug capitals of the US and I've never smoked weed, people know I've never smoked weed or done anything else and they still like me. Because I'm a fucking interesting person not some autistic fuck that thinks he's above everyone else.

The problem is you not the world, I have plenty of friends that smoke weed and they all respect that I don't.
>>
>>17561121
Nothing wrong with that

Don't let degeneracy ruin your heart.
>>
>>17559209
I feel your pain OP
>work for Ministry of Justice (government)
>I have to disclose any relations to criminals be them friends or family, I also have to disclose who I'm in a serious relationship with (cohabiting) because background checks
>when I date women and we start to get slightly serious they bring up smoking pot semi regularly
>drug dependency = potential blackmail, as if I date someone and their dealer knows about my line of work they can blackmail them or try to extort information
>I tell women this
>they think I'm joking
I've dated so many women who "used to smoke a bit" that later tell me "I smoke most days I don't see you", I have had dealers show up at my door trying to threaten me into ignoring their activities or helping them, I have dated girls who say "I can quit anytime" but NEED to smoke pot because they missed their bus and had a stressful day.

For me, finding a woman who isn't a fucking degenerate is the hardest bit of my life, I used to wonder why my line of work was so incestuous, now I get that the safest way to find a partner is to date someone you know has to get drug tested.

>>17559224
Fuck you and your dream, you aren't qualified to help someone with a drug problem or any problem for that matter, people like you end up doing way more harm than good.
>>
>>17560949
>Move out of my state, you're clearly a dipshit
Weed IS a drug. So is alcohol. Sounds like you're the dipshit here. Just because it's not as bad as others it doesn't mean it's not one.
>>
>>17559209
Yeah I agree it's hard. Many girls I meet just want to drink and smoke all the time. They don't want to travel and explore the world but they're always up to getting smashed.

I let them do them, but I haven't met a single female who doesn't think alcohol or weed is a great way to kill time. Its not so much that I look down on them as it is that I would rather do other things and they don't want to join me. Cant be in a relationship with people like that really.
>>
>>17561193
Don't worry about it man. There's someone out there for everyone.

Just keep your eyes peeled and dont be superficial, and watch out for degeneracy
>>
>>17559209
>Do i have to be fucking Mormon or some shit to meet a girl that isn't a degenerate?

Mormon girls are great because once they've broken their first taboo they're down for getting wild as shit before they settle down with a nice Mormon boy and pretend they never snorted coke while begging for a dick in the ass.
>>
OP is a whiny faggot but weed is a pretty big turn off.
>>
>>17559209
Get the fuck over it man. You sound like a fucking loser if you actually have that big of a problem with people smoking weed. You need a really big wake up call if you think anyone who smoke marijuana fairly often is a degenerate. I'm sure you're probably too scared to smoke anyway.
>>
File: shittingme.jpg (42KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
shittingme.jpg
42KB, 322x504px
Go meet women in NA then retard.
>>
>>17561778
NA?
>>
You're in the wrong part of the country the retard. That's like living in the south and getting butthurt because a girl you have a crush on isn't a gun grabber.
>>
>>17561816
narcotics anonymous. yes, if you want a girl who doesnt do drugs go associate yourself with ex/struggling addicts.

guys an idiot. op the best way to find a good girl is to go to church, it's the truth
>>
>>17559209
She's a degenerate because she smokes weed? What???
>>
>>17561860
it's a bad habit. that's not an argument
>>
>>17559209
>Get you and her hooked on NZT
>>
>ywn do e with a cutie in a club and bite each others lips off
I dont mind drugs desu, I did them when I was younger
But dudeWEED and vapers are the worst
>>
>>17561835
If I could up and go I would.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.