[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopelass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1004KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1004KB, 3264x2448px
I've got no reason to live.
Nothing left to give.
Hope is lost.
I have failed as a father and husband.
I don't even trust myself anymore.
There are no open doors.
Only dead end roads.
I'm at the end.
My life has already ended but time is still running.
The rest of my life is pointless.
I cannot change the future.
The influence I have is only detrimental.
Everything I touch turns to shit.
Everything I love is repulsed by my true self.
I've hidden the parts of me that offend others.
I've denied that others are repulsed by my existence.
I've lied to myself.
I thought there was hope.
I thought I could love unselfishly.
I am now an empty vacuum of cares.
Nothing excites me.
The only thing that surprises me anymore is that I have to live another day.
Each day I exist is another wasted one.
Every day I cannot affect anything is another reason I want to die.
I'm sorry for being a human drain.
I'm sorry for not making a good difference.
Sorry my talent was wasted.
Sorry I never did anything good.
I wanted to matter.
I wanted to help.
I wanted to love.
Love unreturned killed my soul.
I have nothing left to give.
My love has been stolen from me unintentionally.
I gave it away, never to be returned.
I am a repulsive loser.
I reject myself.
If God would give his son for me, of course he would sacrifice me for others too.
Hopeless.
I'm on the altar.
Kill me please.
>>
>>17558699
become a comedian..srsly try to laugh at pain your own especially...i've said some DARK shit to people and tried it on stage once at an open mic and i got some laughs lol loves can come and go you need to love yourself anon i know that's a cheezy line but you do you need to love you before you can love something outside of you otherwise your just finding some one to be codependent on....sounds like you had a breakup recently?(i did) it gets better...maybe try reading a help book. see some free counselling. join some groups. write down the things you enjoy and make you laugh when you encounter them again it will remind you that you have interests...pursue them. attract someone... don't seek them. you got all your hair? teeth? tall? or short? crippled? if your not desperatly poor either you still have things to live for...life is so full of possibilities and death is too final... if you got money get a nice hooker it will make you feel better. cheers man
>>
File: 1473558246465.jpg (184KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473558246465.jpg
184KB, 425x600px
>>17558699

Take heart, Trump soon. Have a Froggo.
>>
File: Finn and Nicholas Hamilton.png (656KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
Finn and Nicholas Hamilton.png
656KB, 479x600px
>>17558699
feel better, let this qt brighten your day
>>
>>17558699
Shoot up a school.

Think about it. It was these normies that brought you to this point anyway, right?
They made you give up on your life, so why not make them give up on theirs as your last act on this world?
>>
>>17558699
Redefine yourself. Move to a new town, get a new job, decide - and it IS a decision - to be different. Leave the loser behind.
>>
>>17558699
I'm sorry to hear you're hurting so much. What actually happened to bring this on, though?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.