[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career Decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 235x212px
Hi /adv/ I've reached a fork in my road and I'm afraid that it's a one way road. Ok so with the release of the Snowden movie I wanted to become a US Military drone controller or medic and then become a NSA Employee. However I have had my heart set on becoming a Biochemist since I was 10. Which one should I pick I'm a 16 year old Junior in High School with a 3.7 GPA
>>
>>17558232
1. Underage. GTFO.
2. You're really going to let the temporary rush of a movie dictate your potential future career, ignoring what you've wanted to be since you were 10?
>>
>>17558232
>Biochemist since I was 10
Ask yourself four things
>1. Why did I want to become a biochemist in the first place
>2. Why do I want to do any of those three things now?
>3. Within my motivations, which ones reflect accurately reality
>4. Between the answers to question 1 and 2, which is most likely to stay that way for the rest of my life
You'll have your answer.
>>
>>17558286
Not really a movie but just all these things I've been hearing in my seminar class about how my teacher wanted to be a marine opened my eyes to a new world
>>
>>17558294
Thanks dude your post actually helped me out a lot.
>>
File: 1382505291943.png (798KB, 1280x720px)
1382505291943.png
798KB, 1280x720px
>>17558296
Well if you're serious about a sudden interest in the intelligence community, I suggest you start reading the newspaper every day to be up-to-date with the news (and maybe the monthly book on foreign affairs), study CS/computers, try to learn a useful foreign language (NSA is looking for people who know Russian right now), and go to one of the main three feeder schools for US intelligence agencies (American Univeristy, George Washington University, Georgetown University, all in Washington DC).
>>
>>17558286
You're really gonna ignore a significant political issue to become something you wanted to be when you were fucking 10?
>>
/thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.