[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I live with my girlfriend and she broke up with me and I have nowhere to go or any money. What do I do?

She says I have a week to leave and I live in NJ so it isn't like I can just easily rent or get a motel for a bit

I am seriously about to go down to the beach and slit the artery in my throat
>>
a week is enough to get back together
>>
>>17558104

thanks for the optimism but this has happened already a couple times. she is unstable and i think there is no coming back from it this time.
>>
>>17558095
Legally, whether your name is on the lease or not, she needs to give you 30 days notice.
>>
>>17558112

I am not on the lease though this is my mailing address officially.

She already threatened to have her family come over, and to throw all my stuff into the street if I don't go. She will do it too.

So, sure I could probably convince the law to let me stay...but then they are just going to make my life hell until I leave.
>>
>>17558117
>She already threatened to have her family come over, and to throw all my stuff into the street if I don't go. She will do it too.

What did you do?

Anyway, aside from that, if she does that you call the cops.
>>
Yeah, this advice about getting the law involved sounds not too bad, because at least where I'm from they always protect the tenants so they don't become homeless. You'll still be stuck with your ex-girlfriend, but at least it should buy you some time, get you some advice on what to do and keep her from throwing you and your shit out. If the police tell them they can't, I don't think they will. And if they do, they'll get arrested and you'll have the house to yourself!

This is all theoretical, though. But yeah, I think you should go to the police and ask them for advice.
>>
>>17558221

Nothing. I have legitimately done nothing. Never hurt her cheated on her stole or anything. She is mad because I quit my job I hate and wanted to go to another one. She says she has problems with our relationship. etc.
>>
>>17558095

>steven universe fan

if you were in la you could crash with me
>>
>>17558480

thanks for the thought gemfriend : (
>>
Why not go back to your parent's house? If you have any. Or what about family members?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.