[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 29

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1470209448257.jpg (32KB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470209448257.jpg
32KB, 374x280px
I'm new to relationships, I was going out with a girl the past 4 weeks every Saturday and yesterday I finally told her I had feelings for her and she said she wanted to date me. My question is how often should I talk to her and see her throughout the week?
>>
dumb question but it's 4chan so I'll ask
Is there something cute I can do via mobile phone to say happy birthday to a girl who's friends with me but that I'm really attracted to?
>>
Girls, if you had to get a pill abortion while in a relationship with your boyfriend, would that change anything regarding the health of relationship?
>>
Is it hard to make a woman orgasm?
>>
How do I successfully talk to girls over text as first intros and good conversations. It's easy when talking but texting seems to draw out short responses over a long time.
>>
What's the dumbest thing you've every done for the person of the opposite gender?
>>
File: 1471619433307.jpg (9KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471619433307.jpg
9KB, 249x200px
>>17557877
Call her. No Joke, whether you like the person or not calling someone is a nice gesture when it's something like their birthday.
>tfw I didn't get a call from any of my friends on my B'day hoping someone would
>>
>>17557894
No, not really.
>>
File: image.gif (975KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
975KB, 500x346px
So, I posted this in the other thread but got no replies. So pretty much last weekend, I had a girl from tinder walk out on me halfway through the date. Said it was a work emergency and was pretty apologetic. Pretty sure it was bullshit. Before that, the date seemed to be going well. Now it's a week later and I'm confused as hell as to why. She even texted me "hey" two days later, exchanged a couple texts and then she stopped replying completely, which only confused me more.

Question is, would it be totally weird if I send her a polite text asking her why she walked out? This is purely for self betterment, so I know what I did wrong and don't do it again in the future with other women.
>>
>>17557924
you mean call her as opposed to texting right? because she's gonna get loads of texts from her friends.
Also I saw her in person today but she was sort of busy so we didn't get to chat. Her birthday (actual day, not the party) is tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply btw
>>
Hey girls, this is a general question I just was wondering about.

One of my previous crushes and I would talk over facebook messenger a lot, and that tells you when a message has been read etc. Well, she always has REALLY long response times, like hours, but she seems to almost always respond as soon as she sees the message. As in, the messages will go unread for hours on end.

Now what my question is, does this indicate no interest? I know for this particular girl I'd always see her check her phone like every 5 minutes and respond almost immediately whenever she gets a text/message, but never for me. What I don't get is that the message is never marked as read until right before she responds. If she had no interest I'd think she'd never respond, but she still does, and it's always like right after she reads it.

What gives? Any explanation or are my messages just being ignored somehow despite her taking a while to read them?
>>
Guys, I know this is harsh but what is the best way for a girl to reject you?
Is it best to lie? ("I'm taken" for example).
>>
>>17557935

I mean, you're not going to end up with the girl at all, you're only "friends" through Tinder, what the fuck does it matter what you message her?

Just don't be a dick and maybe she might respond, or don't be weird. Just be slightly casual.

But it'll also be exceptionally weird, so if you don't want that don't do it, other than that just ask her, "Hey what was wrong that made you stop talking to me?"
>>
>>17557999
the direct approach is often the best approach
unless the dude is unstable and prone to acting like an idiot or something
>>
>>17557935
Just ask her if she wants to meet up again. If she has a excuse or just says no, she doesn't. If she says yes, meet up again and see how it goes.
>>
>>17557876
As much as you want.
I usually talk to my boyfriend every day, amd before we moved in together we hanged out three times a week.
>>
>>17557999
>I will never date you
>>
>>17557999

Well, two ways.

One, you can tell a lie like that if you're interested in someone else and you're not good friends with the guy you're rejecting.

Two, just be brutally honest, and don't leave any room for hope/thought. "Hey, I really appreciate the offer, but seriously I don't see you as anything more than a friend and I don't think I ever will. If you ever wanna stay friends, just tell me, but don't expect anything more than that if you do. If you don't want to be friends or need some time, that's cool too."

Also don't ever tell the guy, "I love you" or something, even if it's meant as a friend way. He'll go apeshit in his mind.
>>
>>17558005
>>17558015
Well, more so that seeing her again, I mainly wanna find out how I fucked up so I don't do it again with someone else.
>>
>>17557999
You could say that you have personal projects or personal things to deal with and you are not ready for a relationship in general. Though that doesn't work if you will be in a relationship soon and the guy finds out but either way it's not a big deal so that's what I would like the girl to tell me if she has to reject me.
I've been rejected a few times. This one time the girl simply said "yah... no I don't think so :/ " and I didn't feel bad at all. Actually my crush for her was instantly cured.
But there was this other time when this girl said "I'm busy..." as a way to reject me (I assume) and it felt awful. Like no, you don't have to study, we both know that you don't care about your grades.
But if she had said "personal projects" I'd be ok with it.
>>
>>17558011
By "direct", what do you mean? Brutal honesty?

>>17558021
Sorry, I think I wasn't clear on my original question. I'm not referring to friendzoned guys, I'm talking about strangers. Say if you approached a girl you'd never met before and asked for her number/ asked her out, what's the least painful way for her to say no?
>>
>>17557882
All my friends who got an abortion broke up with their bf.
Communicate a lot. Be caring and loving to each other. It's going to be stressing and heartbreaking, be kind.
>>
>>17557996
If I like someone, I immediately reply to them. If I don't, I leave the message unread and then reply because I weirdly find impolite to read a message and not reply right away.
If she spends a lot of time in front of her phone, but still doesn't reply right away, I think she doesn't like you.
>>
>>17557999
>>17558028
For strangers then, just a "i'm not interested, sorry" is enough.
If he still insisting, just repeat the same phrase.
>>
File: 1228401619846_f.jpg (114KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1228401619846_f.jpg
114KB, 500x279px
so i told a girl i like her and i would really like to go out with her,i know that she doesn't go out a lot, and probably isn't even thinking about getting into a reltionship right now so i just said it very casually

conversation went kinda like this

>she starts talking about a guy in her old school who talked shit about her because he got rejected years ago

>me: well i've been rejected a bunch of times usually i feel down for a bit but then i get up and i start looking for ways to imptove

>she giggles,
>then i don't know if she just tried to touch me of push me very softly but while doing that she said she liked my attitude
>me:well actually i like you a lot, like the first time i saw you smile it made me go dumb and i didn't even know what to say to you, but now im a way more relaxed after letting a bucnh of stuff out a few days ago
>friend: anon what are you doing? what happenned at that party should remain secret forever, also how can you just tell her all of this stuff so easily
me: oh well i've been rejected a bunch so everytime it gets easier
>girl: *giggles* andon you are going to make me feel..
me: oh well i know you probably don't like me but if you but i just wanted to make you know that i like you and if you ever want to go out with me it would make me really happy

then she told me she is just not used to going out with people, and i already know that she has to travel to another city every weekend so i didn't think about asking her out at that moment because i knew that even if she said yes maybe it would give her to much time to reconsider

what can i do from here? i don't know if i finally managed to at least become a tought on her mind

also her birthday is coming soon and i don't know if i should give her a gift or what i could give her as a gift
>>
>>17558041

Well, it's not just "liking" someone - she'll reply immediately to almost every single person who texts her. 99% of the time as soon as her screen turns on and there's a snapchat/text/message notification, she immediately responds and it's literally random people. One of her friends, a kid from class, etc. It never seems to be a certain type of person she responds to, it always seems to be random.

I can understand that impolite feeling, though.

I know she doesn't like me btw, she told me she likes me a lot as a friend but I don't even buy that so.
>>
>>17558138
>>17557996

>does this indicate no interest?
>I know she doesn't like me btw

herp durr
>>
>>17558129

Why did you ask her out in a group?

You realize you didn't get a straight answer and you need to do this in private?

If you're in a group, she seems rude for saying no, even if she didn't want to go out with you.

Maybe when she gets back you can talk to her one on one and clear it up.
>>
>>17558144

I'd say you're right if she did it with every single guy, but she only did it with me as far as I can tell.

And she's rejected other guys who I've seen her immediately respond to, so I was just wondering.
>>
>be visibly sulking
>when somebody asks what's wrong and if you wanna talk, tell them it's nothing and that you can't talk them about this
Do girls often do shit like that? I'm bothered, I saw her sulking but she told me she can't talk to me about this.
If you don't want me to ask you about this then don't sulk in front of me reeee
>>
>>17557996
My ex used to do that. Sometimes I'd look over her shoulder at her using fbm on her phone and I'd see loads of bold unread messages from other people too. I think some people get off on the suspense of it. Not saying it doesn't indicate a deeper problem (it totally might) but I wouldn't let it bother you because there's no way you can actually bring that issue up without sounding like weird and needy.
>>
>>17558190
Women do it all the time.

>friend visible upset
>whats wrong?
>NOTHING REEE
>repeat for the rest of the day or next few days
>finally says what it is
>its usually whining over fucking nothing

Whereas most guys flat out say what's up immediately and don't pussy foot around for days.
>>
Guys and Girls,

Have any of your serious relationships started as a crush? Or do they usually begin with mutual friendship or something like that?

I've got a crush on this guy and plan on giving him my number the next time I see him. I feel like we're compatible, but I'm not sure if that's just my emotions talking and I should actually expect for things to not work out.
>>
>>17558255
Go for it. I met my current gf that way. I was out with someone and we needed to meet up with one of her friends and her friend crushed on me instantly (though I didn't know at the time). She gave me her number and we ended up just hanging out as friends initially but started dating properly about two weeks after we first met.
>>
is it true that theres a vein or something in a guys dick that you can tell if they're close to cumming?

i remember reading it on an slight femdom tutorial a long time ago, but i havent been able to uncover any truth to it or even any new sources for it being true
>>
>>17558032
Do you mind sharing why your friends broke up with their boyfriends? I'm just trying to get any insight I can, in case my girlfriend finds out she's pregnant, and then get an abortion. Thanks for the previous advice though.
>>
File: images-17.jpg (21KB, 356x413px) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
21KB, 356x413px
>>17558347
>doctor penis, now might be a good time for you to get veiny
>that's the secret puss, i'm always veiny
>>
Are there any girls in the planet that like 80's music? By girls I mean not someone my mom's age.
Even when I go to 80's themed parties I can't see girls that are even remotely enthusiastic about it.
>>
This guy I know is constantly hitting on me even though he has a girlfriend. I've explained how turned off I am by the whole situation numerous times, but he still continues. We have to work together and he's otherwise an okay person, so I want to keep things civil, but of course I'm not interested in helping someone cheat or being with someone who's gonna cheat on me. Advice?
>>
File: 1461200533077.png (192KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1461200533077.png
192KB, 500x377px
I've been dating this girl for 5 months.

We get along perfectly, have the same hobbies, and have a blast every date we go on, but she's reserved about having sex. We'll get into making out and she'll always stop before we do anything. We're both virgins so I understand why she'd want to wait.

But the main problem is my libido. Every day I can't go without masturbating at least three times. Every time we stop just short of having sex it feels like torture.

What can I do to just stop for at least a week?
>>
I have a weird situation since this girl seems to be contradicting herself ( I suspect she's playing hard to get).

Anyway, I met this really pretty girl a month ago, and we get on well from the start. We were drunk the first time and she started talking about how she wanted love and how she had failed in the past and asked if I had ever had a soulmate. She even told me to stay and grabbed my arm when I had to go home to sleep for work. The next time she saw me she kept saying how she had D cup tits and was a virgin, and we laughed and had a great time.

The most recent time we went out with a group, me and her took of a guy to sober up since he had too much to drink and was fucking around, so I had to carry him out of the bar to mcdonalds with her. Basically, he couldn't come back in after we had carried him out, so he caught a taxi and went home. Instead of going back in with the rest of the group, however, she decided to go with me to another bar nearby and just drink and talk as a twosome about our lives and another guy who is clearly interested in her but she clearly isn't (she says she isn't and the body language between them suggests this, so I have no reason to think she was asking me so she could go for him, plus they've been friends for years).

However, one thing contradicts this. We did this round the table "who would you shag" game when we were drunk on another occassion. Basically, how it works is you go around the table and say who you would and wouldn't bang. I said I would bang her but she didn't mention that she would bang me. Obviously, this sorta contradicts the rest of the stuff, as shes been paying a lot of attention and get very sexual in how she's speaking to me otherwise.

Do you think she's just playing hard to get? I will ask her out the next time I see her regardless, since she is hot (I get a fucking semi talking to her).
>>
>>17557999
Don't lie, just say you aren't into him like that.
>>
>>17558570
Stop masturbating? I would do something unrelated to masturbating whenever you feel the urge, go for a run or something.

>>17558543
I would tell his GF. Nobody wants to be shackled to a cheater.
>>
Guys, would you make fun of a girl for being ugly if she was genuinely ugly?
>>
>>17558672
It'd depend on whether or not she gave me a reason to take the piss.
>>
>>17558672
Nah, not unless she was a terrible person.
I've met tons of "ugly" people that are really nice.
>>
>>17558672
I only make fun of things you can change.
>>
File: 0f0fc514ef815af7c22ab8a3cc23e415.png (737KB, 1306x733px) Image search: [Google]
0f0fc514ef815af7c22ab8a3cc23e415.png
737KB, 1306x733px
can i get another person to look at this>>17558129

>>17558146
did you read my entire post? i know it's pretty long sorry
>Why did you ask her out in a group?
i didn't ask her out i just confessed all of my feelings to her

also lets's just say that the third person there was a guy that always loses track of where he is and just talks about random spiritual stuff

> when she gets back you can talk to her one on one and clear it up.

i don't really thing there is anything to clear up here, i already told her how i feel about her and after that conversation she didn't avoid me or anything she was actually happy and playful, and i rarely see her like that, she is usually very quiet and doesn't talk alot

i just want to know if i did the right thing and what can i do from here or if i somehow fucked up and i should move on

this is actually the best reaction i got, i tried asking her out alone 3 other times without telling her how i feel , just casually asking to go out for coffe but as i said, she doesn't hang out with anyone unless it's the entire classrom doing an activity together, and even in those situations she always tries to avoid it or gets out of there earlier than everyone on the group
>>
is it too cheesy to link the beatles birthday song to a girl when you text her happy birthday? if she's a friend but you have a crush on her
any other cute thing or way to text happy birthday and stand out from the rest? or should i not because it's stupid?
>>
>>17558672
Yea probably behind her back unless she had a hot body. But then still might
>>
>>17558672
why are you asking guys? the girls in my class were also very cruel in school?
I myself as a guy would not make fun of that because her looks are not a choice and not related to her being evil if she's evil, and I only make fun of evil people (or at least try to).
Either way I have self esteem issues and I feel ugly too so that's a topic I don't touch when insulting someone.
"Check what your enemy uses against you and you will know what he fears"
>>
>>17558129
>>17558711
Man the fuck up, get her alone, tell her how you feel and ask her out on a date. Say the words "would you like to go out on a DATE".

>>17558255
That's a tough one.
The girl I'm dating is a cute co-worker I've seen around before. Opportunity struck and we became friends real quick. One night I was drunk I told her how I felt and we started dating since.

Don't give him your number, just ask the guy out. It'll give you the chance to gauge a potential relationship more than just being some chick who hands her number out.
>>
hung out with my crush a few days ago and tried flirting with her

how can i tell if i'm doing it right (please note i am still too beta to make physical contact)
>>
>>17558678

Do you mean if she was also being insulting or if the opportunity for a good burn arose?

>>17558680
>>17558685
>>17558739

I should have clarified I meant to her face not behind her back.

>>17558743
It's kind of silly but the guy I like took a jab at my looks the other day. We were talking about how anything looks good on good looking people and I said I'd wear a certain outfit (that was kind of weird) and he said I was missing half of that formula. We rip on each other a lot, but I was just wondering if he meant anything by it.
>>
where do I meet emo girls
>>
>>17558785
If she's being a bitch
>>
>>17558785
I only make fun of things you can change, in any situation.
It's disrespectful regardless of their presence.
>>
>>17558790
>>17558797
Thanks for the answers. I clarified the context at the bottom of the previous reply.
>>
>>17558805
It can mean anything in this context, hard to tell.
>>
So I broke things off with this girl. We weren't really together, but we were something more than friends. What now? Do I keep talking to her normally? Do I cut all contact with her? Where do I find another girl she was basically the only available girl I knew and now I don't know what to do
>>
I just told a girl I like that I'm not going to wait around forever, she's been a total tease. Do you think that was a bad thing to do?
>>
>>17558860
No, good on you. You know what you want, and you know what level of seriousness you're looking for.

>>17558787
Emo shows

>>17558779
Does she flirt back? More details would help.

>>17558832
I mean you don't have to cut off contact, but you shouldn't hang out as much. You'll never be "just friends". If you just broke it off now is not the time for thinking about another one, its time to find out who you are and be single for awhile.
My question is how do I make my bf happy to stay with me despite the fact I have anxiety issues and I get butthurt over small things and it makes it stressful because he feels like he gets in trouble for everything but I can't help it...
>>
Ladies,

Is it an instant turn off when a guy has no friends?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x466px
Quick question, i need more topics to text a girl other than how was your day/weekend, whats up, how were your classes, generic shit like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (1021KB, 2446x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1021KB, 2446x3264px
>>17558787

Industrial music shows, be warned though most go with their boyfriends
>>
>>17558936
I only have one friend.

My boyfriend is a rock star and has hundreds of friends.

I get barely any of his attention and we don't get to do all the things I always wish I could do with a lover. It sucks. I often wish he was a loner like me... it would make me feel more special. Then we could do everything together. I don't know if its right for me to feel that way but I do.
>>
>>17558952
There are no emos at industrial shows. Only goths like me who want to stomp your face in.
>>
>>17558936
It's a HUGE red flag.
>>
>>17558974
I think it really depends...
>>
>>17558985
Are you a male with no friends?
>>
Anyone can answer this I guess.

This girl and I have been talking for a while and when I visited her she was really flirty. We were gonna Skype after she got home but she never texted back, but to be fair there's a 9 hour time difference. Am I being too worried that she doesn't want to talk to me?
>>
How do I know if I have enough chemistry to ask a girl out?
Or do I not need to have chemistry to ask her out?
I mean if you are like friends with her (or in her "group of friends").
>>
>>17558988
I'm female... but I'm an Asperger who grew up bullied. So I can sympathize. I made friends later in life but I know its cuz I was a girl so we get sympathy for being awkward cuz we have boobs.

No friends is not as big a red flag as no passions.
>>
>>17559012
Not >>17558974, but it's still a red flag, even if it's not the biggest one. Even you acknowledge that it's a red flag. The question was about what girls think when a guy has no friends, not about what's a bigger red flag and she was just answering the question
>>
>>17557999

>"You're not my type".

I can handle that. Different strokes for different folks.

Shit, you can straight up say "I don't find you attractive", and that's fine.

It's when we get the eye-rolls, the "ugh"'s, the "eww"s and the "creep"s that sting.
Avoid them and you're instantly better than 99% of women.
>>
>>17558734
>text
>text happy birthday and stand out from the rest

text is never going to make you stand out

you have to do something in real life, maybe a gift something really special that only you can give her

>>17558761
>Man the fuck up, get her alone, tell her how you feel and ask her out on a date

i know this is how it usually works, i could do that, if i liked any other girl from my class, but you see, for this girl i feel like i need to do something really special first so i can get to her heart

while i've been hanging out with the rest of the class going to restaurants, places and parties

this girl is just too conventrated in school, she doesn't go out unless i or someone else gets the entire class organized to go somewhere, and during weekends she goes out of the city to visit her family and go to the dentist

im the only one that asks her out, i try every few days, but i guess i haven't been good enough to get her out of her shell , if i say that i'll just look super desperate and i'll annoy her or scare her

the reaction i got from her after that conversation makes me thing that she is starting to change how she sees me , but it was just 2 days

do you think this is the right time to say that already? it seems to early to me
>>
>>17559016
Yea I know and I answered it with my perspective which was that I think it depends.
>>
>>17559024
I've never rejected a guy like that. Are other girls really like that? I doubt 99%...
>>
>>17559049
No, if anything, it's 99% of girls who know how to turn a guy down properly.
>>
File: 1418860378304.png (537KB, 720x650px) Image search: [Google]
1418860378304.png
537KB, 720x650px
Hey /adv/, first time poster here, but anyways here goes.
I started dating with my best friend 5 months ago, and had developed strong feelings towards her since last year. So you can imagine it was the most thrilling and happiest moment of my life (cured my clinical deppression) up until the day she broke up with me (not some time ago), claiming she liked it better when we we're just friends. It was a really calm break up, but it seriously tore me apart. I guess she went with it pretty well, and we've generally been hanging out almost everyday, like we used to before.

Is it really normal to do this? From my point of view tho, I've tried to show that I've moved on as to not bring her down too (she's a really soft-hearted girl), but I still really love her and haven't some time to "lick my wounds"
>>
>>17559052

Maybe where you are...

>>17559049

In britian it is.
Then they complain when men don't bother...
I'm not entirely sure they understand how negative reinforcement works.

Seriously, english girls aren't just ugly on the outside.
>>
>>17557999
Almost all women are afraid of hurting a guy's feelings if they aren't into them, but the thing is this: guys don't fucking care. A clean and obvious rejection is 100% the best way to go. When a guy gets rejected clear and honest, he can get over it the next day. It's when the girl is unclear that the guy starts to lose it. The human mind can think of a million excuses to avoid facing the truth. It will gnaw at the guy's mind, drive him mad. He will obsess over it, and may even develop stalking tendencies because of that.

Furthermore, Do not EVER, EVER block a guy with no word. That is the absolute worst! He will obsess over it, wait by his phone for hours on end, clinging to a faint sliver of hope that the girl might just be super busy. Once the reality sets in that he was blocked, he will dig for information about the person. He will want an explanation, a reason why. Was it something he did? Did something happen to the girl? These questions will dominate his mind.

I know all of this through personal experience. A girl once told me upfront that she was not interested and didn't want me to be hung up over her. I got over it the next few days, and looking back, I don't know what I ever even saw in her. Compare that to when a girl said she loved me, said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, and then proceeds to lie about her parents not allowing us to be together to avoid having to tell me that she changed her mind. I obsessed over it, thinking of a million different ways to talk to her. I dug as much info as I could find on her. This all came to a climax when I went to a school football game where I knew she would be, and next thing I know, her mom is walking towards me with the police. I didn't get any charges or anything, but it was a close call.

So, for the love of god, be straight and as clear as possible with guys. If I were a billionaire, I would start a campaign to spread this fucking message that women can't seem to understand.
>>
>>17559054

Listen dude get the fuck out if it still hurts. You can't hang out with her because you will never be able erase those feelings like that, and when you hang out with here its like clicking refresh over and over again, and lets be honest right now you can't see her as friend.

It is not normal to torture your self like that no matter how you look at it. In my opinion you should distance your self and tell her why you do that.

Does this girl even know how you feel ? If not then it is time to tell her.
>>
>>17559054
>>17559078
I agree, I was torturing myself like that for a year to the point where we had to take a break from each other for a while.
>>
>>17559096

Exactly, I know how you feel and think how she is so perfect but in this time you have to do opposite. Be selfish and think little about your self there are so many girls out there who might
rock your world a lot harder then she ever did.

Throw a smile on your face and march on don't close up to the other potential girls.

Also by doing this you can show her what she missed so be greater then ever and who
knows what future holds.
>>
>>17559065

This is so true it is sad that girls don't realize how damaging false hope can be.
>>
>>17559117
I'm this guy: >>17559096

Yeah listen to the above post, cause after I finally managed to break off for a while I was able to get a hold of myself. Additionally the girl and I can hang out with each other normally now.
>>
File: mehro12312.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
mehro12312.png
291KB, 750x366px
Boys/Girls:

Please give me serious advice: I have a huge crush on a coworker, but he has a girlfriend and they're happy together. I don't want to suffer for a hopeless love so I'd like to know what should I do to forget him? What have worked for you if it's someone you see almost everyday? Please I don't want to get encouraged to confess or anything, I really want to fall out of love and I'm serious about it.
>>
>>17559078
>>17559096
>>17559117
>>17559128
I'm this dude : >>17559054

You are right, thank you anons, really. It really isn't as complicated as it is, or rather as I make it up to be. I have tried emotionally detaching from her, iI think t's what I need and whay she wants, but just seeing her is the only wayit makes my day fulfilled.
I've told her twice, but in a worst possible sense: boozed out. I don't know if I should just tell her upfront or keep moving further away
>>
>>17559138
I'm the
>>17559096
>>17559128

I suggest telling her you're gonna try to distance yourself from her so that you can lose these feelings you have for her. She should be understanding, and it could be really hard on you, but in the end it'll be worth it.
>>
>>17559049
I'd hardly say 99%, but it's happened to me a few times.

Rejection on its own is whatever, it's not fun but it doesn't mean the chick is wrong for doing it. Being rude about it is another story.
>>
>>17559123
Preach it brother. Christ, that story sounds so absurd, but it's true. I lived it.

So many people look at stalking and think it's something only a creepy basement dweller does. What they fail to realize, is that the tendency to stalk is embedded in every living human. With the easy access of social media these days, it's much easier to tap into without even realizing it. It amazes me how so many people fail to realize that people aren't just born stalkers. It's experiences they've been through that unlocks it within them. Experiences of being lied to. Of being ghosted.

God, that whole fiasco was such a tragic saga for me. Maybe I should greentext it someday.
>>
Anyone:

I'm having a difficult time reading this girl that I like. We met from mutual friends. She would look at me and smile every time. Twice now, I deliberately ignored her just to see how she would take it and she would give me daggers, like, "how dare you not say hi to me" sort of way. I like her too, but I don't know if she likes me. I do little things like lightly grabbing her waist when I go to hug her, like sort of rub it, just to see what she'll do. I've done this many times and she never said anything. I've also locked my fingers with hers and then she said, "eww." I thought she was going to say not to do that again, but she said it because I did it half-assed and we didn't lock correctly. I did it the right way and yeah, nothing.

It might seem obvious and you guys are going to say just ask her but I don't know. The reason is really dumb, she would repost things on social media about how when she sees a guy that looks good but she's scared to say anything. Also, how when she's texting a potential "bae" a lot but then the texting stops. They're always memes and I know I should just take them as memes which means it isn't that serious but I don't know. She also posts snaps with her on the bus on her way home and drawing stick figures with the caption, "me with bae."

I just wanted to know what you guys think. I'm probably just over thinking and if I asked her out, there's a high chance she'll say yes. I always read here how it would turn out that the girl was just being super nice (which I think is happening here).
>>
>>17559133
Get some distance. It'll be harder if you work with him but if you keep hanging out with someone you're crushing on you're just going to make the process much more painful and lengthy. Spend more time with friends and other people you're interested in.

No real magic solution here.
>>
>>17559153
Thanks anon, I should have known. I guess I'll try before it becomes embedded in me and it just becomes more and more damaging. Also, props on being able to gather your strengths after that
>>
>>17559167
I was doing that kind of stuff once with a super nice chick. I say go for it, you miss all the shots you never take man. Plus if she's as nice as you say then she should be fine with you having feelings for her and hopefully continue your friendship after the feelings end.
>>
>>17559133
Think of all the reasons you and him wouldn't be compatible. Over time you'll move on from the crush anyway. I was crushing on a girl big time some years ago and kind of always kept thinking about her but when I saw her again years later, I realized the crush was utterly gone ad I wasn't sure what I ever saw in her.
>>
>>17559138

Well this one is a bit harder because if you want to win her over later then you might want to be a jerk and show different side. But friendship is important to you then tell her upfront how you feel.
>>
>>17559179
I think I will. I guess I'm just afraid that she'll tell me that she was indeed just being nice and then I'll feel really dumb about it.
>>
>>17559167
My perspective; you should go for it, Flirt with her and see if she flirts back, If it doesn't work out, no need to throw yourself in the mudder, since she's as nice as you've said she'll be more understanding of your feelings.
But a different thing is if you're looking for something serious. In that case, I sugest you show her that you're not available forever and showing that you don't need mixed messages or teases only helps to clarify
>>
Was here the other day. I talked to a girl at work I like a little bit but she shot me down before I even could ask anything.

This is the second time a woman has considered my demeanor to be "feminine" in a negative light. I just try to be myself and do things the way I'm comfortable with myself doing.

Women; how would I come off 'manlier' in a way that wouldn't be douchey?
>>
>>17559219
Yeah it's natural to feel bad about that happening but honestly it's a lot better than never knowing, trust me.

I'm >>17559179
>>
>>17559237
Don't worry about it. There's plenty of girls who would prefer guys on the less masculine side of things, being yourself is always of #1 importance for long term happiness.
>>
>>17559232
Thanks. She doesn't really flirt back, at keast I don't see it as flirting. She would make very obvious when she's looking at me and she wants me to look back. I know because like I said, I would do that on purpose just to gauge. She would ask me where I'm going when I look busy and she'll copy my laugh when I'm laughing with someone else to get my attention. There was one time where we were eating together and she said that it was nice. I don't know if that's flirting.
>>
Guys, do you have a preferred 'type' of girl?
>>
>>17559257
I don't wanto to speak for all guys, but we normally have a type, a trait we find more attractive over things. The fact that I don't want to speak generally is because I have type and I ended up falling deeply in love with a girl that didn't match it
>>
>>17559257
Everyone has a certain taste anon. Some guys are into country girls, some are into soccer girls, some are into muscular girls, some are into tomboys etc.

Personally, I've developed a thing for slightly emo/alternative girls. Pale, emo hair, skinny jeans + tshirts, and chokers make my heart flutter. I hope I'll find my girl some day.

As far as general traits that every guy likes? It's hard to say. I guess being honest and straight about everything is a plus?
>>
>>17559268
*over other things
>>
>>17559269
>>17559268
By preferred type, I meant just that, a preference. Not a certain type of girl that you will only date, and no girl fitting that even interests you.

And the question was also targeted at *you* personally, not guys in general.
>>
>>17559257
I would say guys do. For me I like blonde hair and girls that are innocent, and eyes that look worried. My friend likes girls with shorter hair, and my other friends like other kinds. Sometimes I can't understand why some of my friends like certain girls, but it's because they have their own preferences.

It's like the perfect fit for the old saying "To each their own".
>>
>>17559277
My personal preference would probably be tomboys or people who are fairly creative. Finding a tomboy is a rarity however, at least a straight one anyway...
>>
>>17559290
Yeah my friend is in the same boat, practically all the short haired girls in the area either become lesbian or already are.
>>
Girls
If a guy asked your friend out and got rejected, and after a few weeks or months asks you out, will you feel like he's treating you as a number 2? Does it ruin his chances?
>>
>>17559161

Yep, one of my friends rejected me around 5 months ago, she made it clear she only saw me as a friend AT THE TIME.

I obsessed over that for like a month straight. I thought, maybe she doesn't and said it just to let me down easy.

I hardly ever got contacted first by her, so what's a little experiment to see how much she really does like me? I stopped contacting her - any initiation we have will be started by her only.

I've been contacted 3 times by her, all within the last week. Keep in mind, I broke contact 4 months ago. It took her 4 months to message me first, and this is how they went -

First time she messages me to tell me she got a higher ranking in a competitive game we both played. I said oh, that's cool, she replied, "Yeah" as if she was uninterested with a convo she started, so I left it and didn't reply.

The next day, I get a message from her on the game. "LOL HEY DUDE WHAT'S UP?"

"Nothing much, I haven't had some good matches lately."

"Same."

She replied same twice to the next 2 messages and I took that as a, "Not interested", so I stopped the convo again.

3rd time, she messages me to tell me a friend is TAing a certain section and I should switch in. I tell her my schedule is full and I can't, she fucking replied with a frowny face and that's it.

3 times she messaged me first, and they were all shitty convos because she can't hold a goddamn conversation with me for some reason, but can be texting someone else for hours on end.

I see her in one of my classes and she hugs me and goes, "I haven't talked to you at all for like 4 months, where have you been?"

Okay I went on a tangent, but either way - this is what we're talking about. I felt retarded for even thinking I ever had a chance again with her, hell I'm barely even qualifying as a "friend" to her - I'm not a kid she sporadically messages to outright barely respond to when I respond back. If I could go back in time to when she said no, I'd tell her to cut the shit.
>>
>>17559298
same here, I have a preference for short hair. They are all lesbians or men-hating feminists
>>
File: PERFECT.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECT.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>17559277
Okay then, well as I said, I personally have a thing for emo/alternative girls. I find pale skin infinitely more attractive than tan, I love the emo hairstyle (wish I knew a better term for it), I love the genre of emo and poppunk music, I find skinny jeans insanely hot on a girl (much more than yoga pants, I am SO sick of them).

I dream of having a girl like pic related. I hope so bad I can find one some day. She doesn't really have to be that stereotypical of the emo type, just have some faint vibe of it.

Speaking of the subject, does anyone know where to meet emo girls in person? It feels like they're a dying breed..
>>
>>17559299
Yes, and yes. I'd also think he thought I was stupid and wouldn't remember that he'd asked my friend out
>>
>>17559257
Semi-shy, but is also "adventurous"

I basically want a pretty attractive girl who's not too overconfident in herself, so she's kinda shy, but also likes to go out and do things. I'm a repressed sort of guy, I barely talk or do anything for that matter. I want a girl who's kinda like a shy tomboy, is how I'd generalize it.

I'm more interested in playing games with her etc too than only talking to her over texts when we're not together or on a date.
>>
File: 1473122013535.jpg (236KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473122013535.jpg
236KB, 1024x1024px
>>17559298
>>17559304
maybe one day we'll get lucky and meet a straight short haired tomboy.
one day.
i hope.
>>
>>17559254
I wouldn't call it flirting as to much she enjoys, and she displays it, your company and your presence. It strikes me as an opportunity dude, make sure you're compatible, and see properly if it's not too early and if you also like hanging out with her. Open up to her, make sure to stand your emotion out
>>
>>17559314
That sucks. I really liked a girl but her friend was really cool and seemed like she'd date me. So I asked the friend out but she rejected me. I guess I 100% have no chance with either now.
I didn't ask the first one out instead, because I assumed she would say no. And that the other girl that looked like I had more chances with would also say no after I'd ask the first one out because she'd feel like number 2 (she IS number 2).
>>
Hey Guys

I was at a party with several of my mates where I had a fun time drinking some but mainly socializing.

One of my friend's who I went to the party with later got mad behind my back because he think's that I was trying to steal 'his' girl when I introduced myself to a girl who I hadn't met before and who I didn't know my friend secretly liked by simply asking her name and then giving her my name and we both said it's nice to meet you.

Now he seems to think that I'm trying to get with her before him. How do I make it clear to my friend that I didn't know that she was the girl he secretly liked and that he shouldn't be so paranoid that just because I introduced myself it didn't mean I wanted to hook up with her?
>>
>>17559447
Tell your friend he's overreacting. If he doesn't believe you then he's being a jerk about it.
>>
>>17559447
Tell him to stop being an insecure Faggot and to make his move On her if He's going to be jealous and petty over you saying hello to her.
>>
Girls,
do you always wait to be approached by guys or have you ever take the initiative?
If you ever took the initiative, how did it worked out for you at the end?
>>
>>17559593
I've never needed to take the initiative, though I would if I did. I have friends who feel weird about approaching guys though.
>>
>>17559593
>>17559605
If you're wondering, some guys are fine with being asked out by girls but some might be uncomfortable with it cause of their manhood or something. Personally, I'm a shy guy but I would appreciate it if the girl asked me out.
>>
>>17559633
I wasn't wondering, I know.
>>
>>17559645
Just trying to help.
>>
>>17559633
hell no senpai.
You should the one approaching women, specially if you are shy.
Women that approach shy men are too full of themselves, they think that just by putting themselves in silver plates for you is enough for you to worship them. Even if they lack a charisma and a personality.
>>
>>17559659
Thanks for the info, will do later.
>>
I'm in university right now and I'm tutoring another university student for an exam. Would it be wierd / creepy to ask her out, since I only know her for a relative short time and just because she needs tutoring?
>>
>>17559674
I think it'd be weird to do so while you're still tutoring her, but otherwise, go for it.
>>
What does it mean if she texts me 3 smiley emoticons everytime? Its obvious that she knows that I like her but I don't know if she likes me..
>>
>>17559713
Like all in a row? Like :D:D:D?
Cause you may as well try to ask her out if thats the case.
>>
Why does my GF never ever share anything with me? She will post images, videos, songs, events, things people messaged her, and just about everything else on social media but never to me personally.

I'm constantly like "when did that happen?"
>>
Why do you women say that you like different types of guys when you chase only Chads in reality?
>>
>>17559760
r9k much buddy?
>>
>>17559760
Guy here. I'm definitely not a Chad but I've had a real cute chick flirt with me a lot. Just try not to blame all your problems on women.
>>
>>17559769
I dont blame them for liking Chad when you say so but pretending to like all kind of guys is low.
>>
>>17559777
Pretending to like all guys is dumb.
>>
>>17559760
I don't say I like all types of guys. I like normal guys, not guys like you
>>
>>17559795
Yeah to be fair your question already shows you kind of don't want to blame yourself.
>>
Girls that have rejected guys, why did you reject them?
how did you reject them?
>>
>>17558072
I've tried the "not interested" line before, but holy shit buys never let it go after that. They start asking questions that I don't want to answer, questions that will just hurt themselves.

I had one guy after I said no straight up ask me "Is it because I'm ugly?"
After I got over the shock of that question I said "No."

"Then what is it?"

I don't even remember how I ended that conversation but a lot of stammering was involved. This has happened at least three times after just saying "No, thank you." or "not interested". They needle around as if they want to get you to say something hurtful about them. The fuck?

What do they want me to say, "You're an old man." "You're physically unattractive." "I don't date foreigners"?
>>
My girlfriend prioritizes studies and work over our relationship. I prioritize her above all else.
Is it reasonable to adapt and move cross-country with her?
>>
>>17559795
>that dodge
Just accept it
>>
>>17559760
Wtf is a Chad, really?
>>
>>17559824
Everyone who's not that guy, apparently
>>
Compared to the penis, how sensitive is the clitoris?
>>
>>17559817
I'm not going to argue with you.

>>17559828
Well no one has really experienced both, but if we're going by something like nerve endings, I believe clits are more sensitive than dicks.
>>
>>17559824
Top 10% of men. Very sexual experienced guy with model tier looks and high social status which accumutales into huge confidence which he radiates at every moment.
>>
>>17559723

That might not be anything really i know girls that write that shit while flaking and lying.

So yeah it can go both ways maybe she chating like that with everyone or this can be special case.
But from my experiance its best to not pay much attention to that and mimic just in case.
It is better sign if girl start to mimic you or is in confusion and changes style rapidly.

To answer the question. Ask the girl out no metter what that is only way you will know for sure,
and as some already said in this thread "100% of shoots you don't take are missed".
Accept the fact that if you don't ask you will never know if she likes you.
>>
>>17559833
Are you still in high school? That might be your problem, dude.
>>
>>17559723
Yeh all the time... it just hit me because one time I complimented her about her work and its just something I would say to anyone who works hard and then she started talking about herself out of nowhere.. then these 3 smileys are always on her text messages now. I don't know she could just be like this to everyone..
>>
>>17559839
And people dont get rejected by their looks? If you never experienced it, dont tell me otherwise.
>>
>>17559846
Are you expecting people to NOT reject you on your looks? Seriously? Do you chase after fat, ugly hogs as well?
>>
>>17559257
The kind of can be emotionally argumentative but doesnt hold grudges. Conflicts for them are nothing more than venting. Too bad most of them get manipulative and when i see through these charades they get defensive. Appearance wise i prefer petite redheads with colored eyes.
>>
>>17559816

Well that is very situational and depends on both of you.
I'm afraid no can give you outright answer on that question.

but here are some guidelines and question to ask your self.
What is your carrer like in comparison is better worse or even non existant. If your carrer is sky rocketing and hers is not you would naturally expect her to follow you. Put your self in her position and try to get that perspective.

But your problem is none of this. You have more major concerns.
It seems like communiation in your relationship is absolute shit so why is that ?

You are more comfortable to ask random people on /adv/ then to talk to your girlfirend.Most relationship that fail is becuase of lack of proper communiation.

My advice is to talk to your girlfriend and get better insight otherwise you are just complicating and creating potential problems.
>>
>>17559848
Males like all types of women body, females like one type of male body (muscled abs type) and then lie about liking all types.
>>
File: 1473031718459.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473031718459.png
454KB, 414x499px
Girls:

What do you think are attractive hobbies for a guy to have?
>>
>>17559865
>Males like all types of women body
Men in general like all types of women. A specific man has specific tastes. The women I'm into are probably off limits for a lot of other posters here.
>>
>>17559896
Its much bigger diversity as oppose to square-jaw muscle man.
>>
>>17559257
I think it's less that I have a type of woman, but certain types are off limits.

Girls that run with "alternative" stuff are major turn offs for me typically for instance, such as the whole manic pixie girl cut, that weird shaved sides thing that's catching on, or goths and emos.

Also while I don't mind dating an extrovert, the whole party and drug lifestyle is absolutely a no go.
>>
>>17559897
I don't know who you are hanging out with but I've seen plenty of women into chubby guys, short guys, and a lot of other traits. The whole dad bod thing was a big fad for a while.
>>
>>17559903
Thing is whenever they're really attracted to that body type or because of his social standing/fashion.
>>
>>17559893
Similar to mine, duh.

Anything artistic/crafty.
Anything sport related (swimming and running especially).
Hiking.
Travelling.
Reading.
Watching sports.
Playing music.

I honestly don't mind whatever kind of hobby my partner has, as long as it isn't something completely passive (for example if all you did was reading and playing video games, I'd find it off putting).
>>
>>17559905
Yes, because when I think of high social status I think of a broke chubby college student.
>>
>>17559909
>hobby
>travelling
How so? Its like saying walking is my hobby, too vague.
>>
>>17559941
Heh, perhaps. It has been probably my main hobby.
I travel at least once a month for 3-5 days and do a longer trip once a year.
I visited most European countries. I go for historical towns or hiking. I like roadtrips a lot because I can do both.
I spend a lot of time organising, reading about the cities I'd like to visit, finding new destinations, planning things, finding good deals for planes and hotels, and I make travel journals when I'm back.
So travelling and travel-related stuff are one of the ways I spend most of my free time, definitely.
>>
>>17558634
maybe she just didn't want to say it with other people or something.
and damn, what's with all the drinking?
>>
>>17559734
ask her.
>>
>>17559828
in absolute numbers foreskin > clitoris > glans

but due to the size, clitoris beats both.
>>
>>17559447
bring it up in the presence of other friends. don't flip out and be like "DOOD I DIDN'T KNOW OK" just let him know, once. don't get in an argument and loop everything. he will eventually meditate upon this over the course of days and he will feel like the asshole. all you do in the meantime is just mind your business as usual.
>>
>>17559674
if she gives you all of the signs.
also expect her dating you as either her seeing you as a one night stand guy, or a guy she could potentially date for weeks until she figures out she doesn't know what she wants, again.
>>
>>17559237
>Women; how would I come off 'manlier' in a way that wouldn't be douchey?
Stop being afraid of being douchey.

>>17559816
No.
>>
>>17559824
>>17559833
lol wrong. a chad is this imageboard's stereotypical "lean" taller white young dude who is clean cut; most girls that most guys find attractive mostly go for chads and chads therefore have it easier... at least that is the logic. but anon, you're wrong.
>>
>>17560008
That's not what wrong means.
>>
Girls

I and a girl I met last year have started hanging out again, and when we're together she is very talkative and we have a great time together, everything seems good and she seems really happy to be hanging out. But whenever I message her she rarely replies or takes a very long time to do so (a day or two).

Does this mean anything? It just doesn't make a lot of sense considering how things are when we are together in person. Also note i'm not frequently messaging her or anything like that.
>>
>>17557864
Last year, I met this girl over a friend. He introduced me mainly because she's a graphic design student and she had skills we needed for a common project on which we were working. She was very enthusiastic about the project, and the whole evening I got the feeling she was dropping me signs that she might be interested in me personally.

Now it was also clear that my friend, who's just as obsessively crushing on women as I do, was already interested in her. I decided on Bros b4 Hos and kept my communication with her as professional as possible.

Cue forward to this year, when I would decide fuck it and try and approach her. Now she's in a non-exclusive relationship with some other dude, but whenever she texts me or when we communicate it still feels very much like she at least wouldn't be opposed to me.

Now I realise that may be wishful thinking.

So I am wondering: How long are women open to the same guy before they decide that it's not worth waiting, anymore, and how big are the chances of her potentially opening up again if the man starts more assertive advances?
>>
>>17560031
are you me?
>>
>>17560067
it's confusing man
>>
>>17560068
shes even the one who asks who hang out and hugs the shit out of me
>>
>>17559893
Killing niggers with aids
>>
>>17559674
I think you should until you're done tutoring her then ask her out. If you've been flirting as she's been flirting back you might have a good chance.
>>
if two people are in a relationship and they have to share everything, is promise keeping with everyone else outside the relationship an absolute impossibility, if they are supposed to share absolutely everything, even if either of the partners is told to keep a secret?

Or is this type of partnership a true paradox?

>>
>>17560063
approach her, not /adv/.
>>
>>17558255
I met my current (almost 2 ears now) gf while we where drunk at a new years eve party. We didnt have sex so i went out with her a few more times trying to score and ended up really liking her personality.
Not sure if it answers your question
>>
>>17558347
i dont really know but my ex was able to know when i was about to cum while giving a blowjob without me saing anything so there must be some sign
>>
>>17560150
balls tighten up (closer to body), anus/perineum spasms, some have precum come up shortly before.
depends.
>>
>>17559065
That's because women are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, similar to children.
>>
>>17560130
I don't think that partners have to share everything.
I don't tell him private family things, things that my friends say to me, or other things like that.
Unless it involves our relationship directly (ex: friend tells me he wants to fuck me, etc), if I'm asked to keep something private I do keep it private.
My boyfriend obviously does the same.
You don't cease to be a person once you enter a relationship. You still are a friend and a daughter/sister, and you should value and respect those relationships too
>>
ladies, how big do you think my penis is?
>>
>>17560283
>ladies, how big do you think your penis is?
Nice!
>ladies, how big do you think my penis is?
Oh, fuck off!
>>
Fellow guys

Is it just me, or does it get harder and harder to meet girls as you age? I'm 25, and it seems that most single girls either have a kid, or have standards so high. I mean, I have Tinder and a few other sites, and I can't even get matched. And where I live there isn't really any places to meet girls. Plus, where I live girls have ultra-high standards. If you're not making a fat paycheck and have a nice car then girls pass you up.

I'm thinking about giving up. I mean, apperently girls don't give a shit about me. I even asked one of my female friends and she said she didn't understand. She said I'm not bad looking, and she said I have a good personality. But girls will not give me their time
>>
>>17560350
I've noticed the same.
>>
>>17560350

No it is not harder because of age it is because of your situation and low self esteem. Cars and shit doesn't mean anything hell some girls will pass you up if you are too "fancy".

Point is to meet lots of people and get tons of company that way you can have access to meeting some not to mention all needed information that makes approaching tenfold easier..

I know we all repeat like parrots but there is no reason to give up. Just enjoy life as it is and move proactively. There is a lot of truth when people say when you comfortable in your skin getting girls is relatively easy.
>>
>>17560382

Well, I've improved myself a lot over the past few months. But apperently I'm still worthless to girls.

>cars and shit don't mean anything

They do where I live. I live in a busy, wealthy area. Girls here are very materialistic.
>>
>>17560350
>If you're not making a fat paycheck and have a nice car then girls pass you up

I think you're aiming, or you're too close from the girls that you don't want to date.
After school, and when you get a job (depends of the job, thought) yes, it get harder to have a social life, because everybody is busy and if you can't get matched on Tinder, that just mean that you're less than a 7/10 and/or your profile/pictures are not appealing.

>>17559447
your friend is a fag, the girls belongs to noone but herself, and if she prefer you over your friend, be a good friend, cuck your friend.

>>17559257
For the physical attraction, i'd say that i'm very attracted to girls that have big tits and round ass (as most guys i guess) not ultra lean, not too chubby either, but think about a girl that her weight almost match her height (like 55-58kg for 1m60, think about the porn actress Mandy May, for me she have the perfect body), but it's just a preference, i've dated girls with small breast and it never bothered me.
>>
>>17560350
>Is it just me, or does it get harder and harder to meet girls as you age?
Well yeah you get fewer places to meet them.
>>
>>17560408

Like I literally don't know where to meet girls my age. I've been to local bars but it's mostly just groups of guys and mid aged women.
>>
>>17560388

Dude you are not worthless that is in your mind and it is single reason why you perform so badly. Once you lighten up and be this cool dude
that people like to be around girl will dig that a lot more then car.
Also people that are wealthy don't care about material as much as poor.

If your friend said that you look good and have awesome personality then take that and don't be a wuss.
>>
>>17560419
>If your friend said that you look good and have awesome personality then take that and don't be a wuss

Well then why the fuck can't I even get matched on Tinder?
>>
>>17560350
I think that most girls who want a long term relationship already are in one.
It's pretty rare to find a good looking, stable, and nice 25 year old who is still single.

Improve yourself as much as you can.
>>
>>17560423

Forget about tinder I probably wouldn't get matches either but in reality girls get different picture and that is whole different playing field since your interaction with them starts from eye contact and shit. You have a lot more tools at your your disposal and it is more fun.

You have to practice and fail. Just because girl rejected you doesn't mean you are ugly or something don't take it personally.
>>
>>17560438

Ok well how am I suppose to meet these girls then?
>>
File: RsLeMh.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RsLeMh.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
Sometimes I fantasize about breaking up with my boyfriend. I don't want to really, he's literally the most caring, honest and intelligent guy I've ever dated, and he accepted me when I was afraid he wouldn't. I used to feel broken like no decent guy would want me.

But sometimes I daydream about telling him we need to take a break, or that I don't want to see him anymore. Like I want to see what his reaction would be.

Is this normal?
>>
What mean 'shit together' for man and for woman? I was digging some shit on google and related web searches but i cant find anything normal for this word.
>>
Why do women crave attention so much?
>>
>>17560454

Bar, dance clubs, trough friends and other social gatherings,in park, on bus stop you name it. Hell you can even go out solo and meet random people. That is what you can do with ease once you go out with proper mind set.

Don't chase just girls meet other dudes as well get drunk or whatever and just have fucking fun without that self daubing emo shit. That is why it is important to boost you ego. Girls watch how you interact with other people so don't overlook that.

Sometimes all you need to do is approach talk for a while and get phone number then call tomorrow. I mean there are so many possibilities and you ask how.
>>
>>17560466

That's mean.

>>17560469

Do you mean like "he's got his shit together?"

it just a phrase that means someone is well mannered, has his/her life going in a good direction and is content and has stability.
>>
>>17560469
It means she is not infantile and/or crazy.
Good luck with that...
>>
>>17560477

I've been to at least 6 popular bars in my area. But as I said before, I've never seen single 25-26 year old girls there. It's just couples, and mid-aged women.

Like I literally don't see attractive women. When I go to the grocery store I always look around. If I do see a good looking girl. She almost always has a kid with her. I never see single girls at the gym, they always have a guy with them.
>>
>>17560481
I think I found one.
Then again she might be crazy after I spend more time.. we'll see
>>
>>17560488

What do young people do there for fun on weekends? There has to be something in your area. How many friends you got there(if you got any) and where do they go ?
>>
>>17560496

>what do young people do for fun on weekends?

I really have no idea. I live in such a large, busy area. It's just businesses here and government. I think most people probably just stay home because the traffic is so bad it sucks driving anywhere. The thing is to where I live is such a rapidly changing area, that people are always moving in and moving out.

>how many friends you got there?

3 but they live a hour away from me. So when we do hang out I drive out there since it's less crowded.

>where do they go?

well, one of my friends is in a serious relationship with a 21 year old girl. So he's always spending time with her and her kid. so typically they hang out or he'll go to a bar with her. and my other 2 friends are all about cars. So they are usually messing with cars.
>>
File: tumblr_o034ohuXnG1qhttpto3_540.jpg (135KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o034ohuXnG1qhttpto3_540.jpg
135KB, 540x764px
My GF is jealous of my underdog status. Her family is very wealthy and her parents supported her all her life while living in one of the largest cities in the world. Her parents paid for her 2-year college, rent, and she was given a considerable amount allowance every month. After college she moved into one of her parent's properties where she paid only for utilities. She is now in her late 20s starting a new job in her career of choice. I am extremely proud and happy for her.

Meanwhile, my parents are very poor and both have disabling medical issues. My father broke his back doing physical labor and my mother has been fighting cancer on and off for the last 20 years. They didn't have money before these issues and because they are too prideful for disability they are really struggling. My father works at the same company while my mother works in a factory. Jobs in my hometown are very limited as it's a rural farming town of around 2,000~ people.

When I turned 18 I left my town for the first time. I was accepted with a full scholarship to a prestigious university. While earning my bachelors I worked to pay for my living, also maintaining my scholarship position. I graduated in the top of my class and was offered multiple jobs. My position was one of great respect and very hard to enter. Oh, I also have paranoid schizophrenia, chronic depression, and severe anxieties that cause me great suffering and embarrassment.

I try to tell her that her accomplishments aren't dulled by her social and economic status. I assure her that I do not feel as if my poverty and mental issues make my success somehow romantic. I wish those things on no one. I tell her that I'm proud of her and I don't think she is a spoiled rich kid like she accuses me of thinking. I think of us as equals in every way with our own unique experiences and specialties.

Still, she gets angry at times if I mention my past. To her I'm trying to prove I "Had it harder. I'm better."

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17560510

Ok you live in awesome area if its busy. I live in tiny town and there is ton of fish to fry.

Dude contact me on this temp mail I really would like you help you more and it seems like you need it.

[email protected]
>>
>>17560517
I have talked to my psych about this and it isn't one of my delusions haha.

Just wanted to add that. He's not exactly all that good at dealing with woman either.
>>
>>17560530

It's not awesome. It takes so long just to go anywhere. Traffic is so bad it can take you 30-40min just to drive just 3km. Plus the area is so big you actually have to drive far to go somewhere
>>
>>17560540
>my gf
>he
Anon, i... i think there is something wrong here....
>>
>>17560553

He said "he" referring to his psychologist..
>>
>>17560540
>I have talked to my psych
>He's not exactly

Anon, how did you mess this up? My sentences were not even remotely incorrect or confusing.
>>
>>17560543

Sure but that is not really huge issue when you are going to have fun and if its huge area that means there are tons of places where people gather and on top of that no one knows you which gives you huge freedom. There are pros and cons to every place.
>>
>>17560566

Well, it sucks here in the US when it comes to meeting women.

Maybe there in Russia it isn't too bad for you. But here it fucking sucks being mid-20s
>>
>>17560558
>>17560561
Because of "good at dealing with women either"
He should be good at dealing with people so assumed you were talking about her
>>
File: 1463182101940.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1463182101940.gif
983KB, 250x141px
So I was seeing a girl the last month and last weekend I told her I had feelings for her and I didn't wanna just be friends. So she said she wanted to date me. Do I go full romantic on our next date? I was thinking of buying her flowers, she's a super sweet nice girl. Do girls like that shit?
>>
>>17560574
That makes no sense at all. At. All.

Also you realize there are different fields of psychiatry, therapy, and counseling right? A psychiatrists with a focus on schizophrenia and other physical brain diseases are not going to be experts on family, couples, and marriage.
>>
>>17560573

I'm not Russian. Dude everywhere being in mid 20s is best for this you get to chase girls from 20-30 plus its age you dream when you were kid. It is time when you go batshit crazy before you settle down. I'm 24 btw.

You can also look up on fuckbook events in your area and check those out hell you can even get in those events there and meet people over fuckbook if you have no one to go with since your friends seem lame.
>>
>>17560609

>It is time when you go batshit crazy

I have no interest in that..

Oh, I assumed you were Russian from the .ru email
>>
>>17560584

Nope don't go full romantic since you don't even know if she will like it. Too risky so don't complicate without reason.Make it light and private that should be enough. Take a night walk or something or take her out somewhere then take her somewhere private later.

just make sure you know where you are going and what you are going to do. Don't ask her where she wants to go etc just lead.

good luck !
>>
>>17560604
I know
The way you said it was just weird for me
Never mind
>>
>>17560621
So no flowers?
>>
>>17560621
Do I go for a kiss or hold her hand? Sorry, I'm really new to this shit and don't wanna look like a retard
>>
I tried using dread on a LTR and she ditched me saying fictional anime men are better than me.
>>
>>17560625

As I said no you can play with romance later spread flowers on bad light some candles now that is real romance.

>>17560616

Well your loss since most single mid 20 girls are out there doing just that. That is thorwaway mail...
>>
>>17558486
There's like... How do I say this.
They erect it to its fullest... Potential? And then cum
>>
>>17560634

Once you are in private place where you can seal the deal first you close the distance, meaning you sit very close to here where you can easily transition into something. Make sure you are not small taking about some random crap.
Get that ready.

If you are new its best to escalate it slowly as you already thought. Touch her gently where it seems appropriate and see if she moves away or something.
If she allows you move ahead maybe get hand lock and transition into kiss.

But remember no amount of thinking can prepare you for this you just have to roll with it when time comes and let your instincts drive you and I'm sure you will do fine.
>>
>>17560673
Thank you, I'm super nervous
>>
So about a month ago a girl I work with mentioned she had to find a new place to live because reasons and was struggling because low pay, high rents. She and I get on well and I have a spare room so I offered it to her. She accepted and moved in over the next few days.

There'd never been any hint of romance between us, never been out together or anything like that, no obvious signs in terms of body language etc. But here's the thing: since she moved in, when just the two of us are there she goes topless the whole time. Never naked, just topless.

Is this just something she gets a kick out of or is she offering herself and I'm being a retard? I don't wanna make a move where it's not wanted and end the friendship. Or the constant display of tits.
>>
>>17560649
>Well your loss since most single mid 20 girls are out there doing just that

Well that's depressing. I just don't see how tho, because mid 20s is when people generally try to start careers. So how can they just slut around everywhere? How do they have the time?
>>
>>17560681
No problem

Don't worry date anxiety never really goes away.
>>
File: adv.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>17560673
Remember, if she moves away while you attempt to kiss her this is a VERY CLEAR SIGN.

She wants you to hold her down and climb on top of her. She will be a little bit nervous or shy about the volume of her moans and screams of pleasure so make sure you hold her mouth shut. Women tend to squirm and scratch a lot when they are extremely aroused so if that's the case you are doing great! Ever sense 50 shades of grey women are all about that BDSM so muffled "no's or "stop" are all about the fun.

After you finish, if she is weeping and curled into the fetal position those are tears of joy and she is content to cuddle herself. Just slowly slip away knowing you gave her one hell of a night to remember.

Women love aggressive men that just go for it.
>>
>>17560517
She resents you alittle, she had a very good start in life and had more opportunity a that you, but she knows she was helped and its not really her accomplishments, it's her perants. And when she looks at you she'll feel unequal cos you had to work way harder than she ever had to. She knows she is weaker than you for always having parents to help her. Unless she decides to make peace with it or go out and earn somthing for herself, it broadly won't stop

Source: anon who was brought up with wealthy parents and never had to work for enything.
>>
File: 367151423_8baac3380a_o.jpg (319KB, 532x444px) Image search: [Google]
367151423_8baac3380a_o.jpg
319KB, 532x444px
>Girls
Do you find men with body hair disgusting?
>>
>>17560731

No. Hair on a man is fine, as long as it's not a full fur coat.
>>
>>17560466
You're ugly inside
>>
File: hairy-chest_fogwnp.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hairy-chest_fogwnp.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>>17560735
>full fur coat
This?
>>
>>17560702

So ? You can't do both at same time ?

It is not like people are focused at one thing at the time life is not like that. Even if they start careers that doesn't mean they are not going to have fun. People these days get married at around 30 year mark and I don't plan to do that earlier either.

Take me for example i can wake up at 5am go to work and come back at 3pm and work some more then rest and get ready to get hammered and have awesome time. There is no rest for the wicked. I mean people at this age are still full of energy that is why I say they are mostly out having a blast like everyone else.
>>
>>17560764

Nah, that's still fine. I don't mind my men actually looking like men. If it continues like that all over his arms and back etc. then it gets to be a bit too much.
>>
>>17558860
shouldn't have told her, just pursue other girls instead without telling her
>>
>>17560731
a little bit no, but if a man has hairy arms, back, chest, it automatically puts me off
>>
>>17560720

dafuq are you on about?
>>
>>17560767

I don't know, I mean I usually wake up at 8am, go for a walk, study/class, then go to work from 2pm-11pm. I work weekends too.
>>
>>17560731
For me it depends on the hair type.
an ex of mine had very silky body hair, cuddling with him was like cuddling with fuzzy bunny.
>>
>>17560801

My point is even you have tons of time for anything you want to do. People just make excuses if you want something enough you will do it. It comes down to that. Many times happened to me and my friends that we all go straight to work because there is no time to even change and every time it was worth it.

It is exhausting but that is price I'm willing to pay why the hell do I live anyway.
>>
File: 1473203136059.jpg (192KB, 1080x874px) Image search: [Google]
1473203136059.jpg
192KB, 1080x874px
>>17560729
Even with help and a head start what she has accomplished is very commendable. I truly am proud of her for all that she has done recently.

I met her 2 years ago so I didn't know her in college. About half a year ago was when I first learned how much she was given as "spending" money by her parents. My jaw hit the floor. She replied to my disbelief with "Well, this also had to go towards rent which was $xxxx"

Like an idiot, I asked her innocently "W-where... W-what did you do with all the rest?"

She got furious with me. "Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? What do you think? I like to do things, go out, I like to own nice things. I enjoy a certain standard of living and want to maintain it." That's when it started to get really bad. I didn't mean anything by my question. I honest to god don't know how to even begin to spend that much money a month. I own everything I could have ever wanted already so I was at a loss.

So if she does resent me she also has expectations of a certain kind of life. I cannot give that life to her though. I don't make that kind of money she has had her entire life. She was always ok with our financial situation until around that time. Since then it has been a stream of "What are you doing to get more money." or "You just have to prove you're so humble and had it so bad. You think I'm a spoiled cunt."
>>
>>17560848
(Honestly I'm testing to see if she is stalking me on here. Sometimes I feel like she is but again I have issues with that type of thing. She has many friends to talk to while I have only the voices.)
>>
Women:
My girlfriend of 8 months has severe issues with body-insecurity and I'm running out of ways to comfort/reassure/whatever her.

I find her very attractive which I tell her often, but it hardly seems to help and I dont know how else to communicate this with her, it doesn't seem to go through.
It's starting to put some strain on our relationship.
>>
>>17560843

But again. It brings to me the thing that "I don't know where to go" where can you go that's full of people at 1130pm during the workweek
>>
>>17560869
Repetition and meaninglessness often go hand in hand.
>>
as a guy who only speaks english, in a country where most women don't speak english, what would be a good way of approaching women for dates and stuff.

so if a foreign guy came up to you and was saying jibberish but got it across that he thought you were pretty or something, what shit would he have to learn in english to convince you or persuade you to go out with him... what would be a cute way to go by with it.

i'm assuming I have to with the 'aww thats cute' route since I can't really have 'game'/bravado/high confidence when I can't speak the language.

and yes I'm aware most of this would be good looks, but still
>>
>>17560276
So it's not a real relationship if I am not allowed to keep any secrets to myself?

So the person in my relationship could be suffering from morbid jealousy, and could potentially even kill me for lying even once?
>>
>>17560912
It's a relationship if you call it relationship, there isn't a set of rules for that.

Morbid jealousy over what? Lying on what?
You can't simply shut the fuck up, and in case they ask you say "I'd love to tell you, but X asked me to keep this secret and I don't want to betray them. I hope you understand."
>>
>>17560869
Why then she won't do something with her body if it bothers her?
>>
>>17560869
>>
>>17560478
>>17560759
I'll that as a 'no'

How do I stop it?
>>
>>17558942
well get to know her interests?
>>
>>17560887
Okay so that's a DO NOT, any suggestions for a DO's list?
I don't want to give the impression that I'm being disingenuous, or complimenting things just for the hell of it, but jesus christ I don't know what to do, I talked to her father about it, apparantly it's an issue that she's had for the majority of her life and he doesn't know what to do about it either.
>>
>>17560731
If a man want my pussy smooth then he should have his chest smooth as well.
>>
>>17560869
This imo is something that is going to boil down to how much you love her, do you love her enough to understand that this is just how it's gonna be? Sometimes you have to accept that this is just how someone is, accept it and deal with the way they are. Being insecure isn't something that she can just stop.
>>
>>17560869
Try to have as much spontaneous sex as possible. When she puts on that cute dress you act like you simply can't keep your hands off her. You kiss her, you touch her, you molest the absolute fuck out of her. Any woman will feel beautiful if their man acts like a horny teenager when she puts even the slightest bit of effort into her appearance.

Comment your favorite aspects about her. Try to avoid areas you know she is overly self conscious about. Don't say stupid shit like "Your nose isn't that big at all!" Say something like "Your eyes are as elegant as a french curve. Your lips, oh, your lips! Every feature of your beautiful, femininely delicate face compliments the other. You simply could not have been naturally born but sculpted by an artist's hands."

When she is changing in front of you look at her. Fix your gaze upon her form. She will tell you to stop, to look away. Just say "No baby what if I go blind in the future? I have to commit your beauty to memory so even if I go blind I will have the most beautiful sight in the world."

Sometimes during sex it's ok to cum extremely quickly. Act embarrassed, tell her she drives you wild and it was impossible for to hold back at all.

Of course, do things for her after but a woman making her man cum that fast will find it very flattering. As long as it isn't the norm and the sex life is good.

Going to be honest... I am an expert on this subject. I work with models all the time or simply regular gals I have talked up to modeling for my photos. I'm a bit eccentric and a romantic. I look like a stocky boyscout so I never give off that sexual perversion vibe. It's super important to boost any models morale during a shoot to make them more confident.

Also my GF use to be super self conscious when I first met her but after she has been with me she is super pumped, confident, and loves how absolutely beautiful she is in my eyes. To be fair she is the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the whole world.
>>
>>17560875

Well I don't know your area. That is something you have to discover, ask around and look online. You take walks use that to scout. General rule is if there are lots of people living there are places to go. bars are ideal if you want to go solo on work days and some bars have events during work days. Maybe find some with pool or some other game and meet people trough that.

You have some class as well ask people there where do they go and all that jazz.
>>
>>17560931
There is nothing you can do. She has had this all her life and yoi are not the who is gonna change this.
Only her can fix this.
>>
>>17560956
You can't cure her but you can support her and help a lot.

>>17560869
>>17560936
Forgot to add another important aspect... be jealous when other guys give her attention. Not a lot of jealous but just enough to let her know you think those guys were flirting with her and you don't want anyone else to think of her like that.
>>
>>17560935
It's not so much the fact that I love her less because of her insecurities but more that it hurts me to see her hurting over something that's non-existant in my eyes.
She sees something repulsive in herself that only she can see and I feel like a bystander, powerless to ''fix'' her ''problems''.

>>17560936
Spontaneous sex is quite a bit more difficult with her than I've experienced with previous partners, but I definitely want to act more out on my lust for her, I'll be trying out variations of these things, thanks
>>
>Have OKcupid account
>Message women
>They visit my profile
>Dont reply

Is this common?
>>
File: 1471701074233.jpg (39KB, 323x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471701074233.jpg
39KB, 323x360px
What it's like to be a really an ugly girl (but really fuckin ugly)?.
>>
GIRLS

Girlfriend always reads into my texts or little things I say as something completely different then what I intend them to be.

I don't know if it's her insecurity showing or what but how do I tell her to shut the fuck up and stop worrying when there is no encrypted message into everything I say?
>>
>>17561179
Can you give an example?
>>
If someone used you as a temporary friend years ago and then ends up losing their own actual friends, only to start talking to you again what are the chances that they actually truly want to be friends now?
>>
>>17560130
>if two people are in a relationship and they have to share everything, is promise keeping with everyone else outside the relationship an absolute impossibility, if they are supposed to share absolutely everything, even if either of the partners is told to keep a secret?
so you mean "share" as in tell all your friends every detail about your personal relationship? or "share" as in both partners share everything about one another, to one another? you ain't making sense girl.
>>
>>17560350
>Is it just me, or does it get harder and harder to meet girls as you age? I'm 25, and it seems that most single girls either have a kid, or have standards so high.
maybe you live in a suburb or something. there are a ton of single girls in my city, with no kids, of all ages.

>I mean, I have Tinder and a few other sites, and I can't even get matched.
well that's basically about how you market yourself through that dating app more than anything. it's more of a reassurance thing for people, but you really can get dates it's just so slim that you end up investing your time into the app for disappointing anticipation.

>And where I live there isn't really any places to meet girls.
i meet girls literally any/everywhere. you seem to be stuck with that millennial mindset where in order to meet girls you HAVE to go to social watering well of sorts. girls don't hit on you literally anywhere?

>Plus, where I live girls have ultra-high standards. If you're not making a fat paycheck and have a nice car then girls pass you up.
well that's basically most girls in general. minus the ultra-high standards thing. i think you thinking that they have ultra-high standards causes you to put yourself in a position where you actually feel lesser than they do in some sort of mating-game way. you take the average/common girl and... why wouldn't they date That Guy who has a nice car, fat checks, and takes care of her? her life can only get better because of this. with this being said it's also about LIFESTYLE. you simply don't match most people's lifestyle ideals, which isn't even the problem. but you seem to think girls are untouchable and unreachable.

>I'm thinking about giving up. I mean, apperently girls don't give a shit about me. I even asked one of my female friends and she said she didn't understand. She said I'm not bad looking, and she said I have a good personality. But girls will not give me their time
ofc she isn't going to give you good advice. she is a female.
>>
girls

>work as a cashier
>one night, two girls come in and say "our girlfriend that was with us said she dreamed about you"
>didn't ask who it was or anything like a sperg, but 99% sure it's this chick that always gives me a suggestive look and lately we've been exchanging obvious smiles
>she hangs out at this park near the store, popular hang out spot
>want to ask a friend that frequents there if he knows her
>if he does, plan on adding on her on facebook and hitting her up

would i jump the shark with this?
>>
>>17560466
>i have the best bf i have ever had so far
>i used to have confidence issues with guys
>i was even afraid he wouldn't accept me
>i want to break up with him
>so that i can feel in control
>so that my life feels like it is consistently moving and changing
>so that i seem more interesting to myself
>i know what i want
>but i don't know what path to take in order to get there
>i don't take initiative for anything in life
>and i let things bottle and stack up and rely on faith to hope things work out
>>
>>17560517
>I try to tell her that her accomplishments aren't dulled by her social and economic status. I assure her that I do not feel as if my poverty and mental issues make my success somehow romantic. I wish those things on no one. I tell her that I'm proud of her and I don't think she is a spoiled rich kid like she accuses me of thinking. I think of us as equals in every way with our own unique experiences and specialties.
she knows she is a spoiled kid. she assumes the position, willingly. and she is a girl in her 20s so... she is going to assume you assume this about her with negative connotations- even though you don't.

>Still, she gets angry at times if I mention my past. To her I'm trying to prove I "Had it harder. I'm better."
she sees this as you marketing yourself as a guy who has had it harder. you HAVE had it harder, but she sees this as an action you are taking in order to compete with others around you. well, yeah, there is a competition factor, but you aren't bragging about shit. she is also probably not used to male figures in her life talking with/to her about these kinds of things.

>I don't know what to do.
from your description i think that she doesn't feel that you currently run the energy of things. you can spit all the logic to a female but if you don't run the energy of things she is going to either think you are a liar or a cheat in some way. in this case she thinks you are a "cheat" trying to make it seem like you are someone you are not. <--- you need to remember this because you are dating a freakin 20 something year old american female.
>>
>>17560466
Sometimes I fantasize about killing my family but i'd never do that
>>
I'm in a very shit situation right now, I don't know what to think, my head is all over the place, and I'm completely lost. This will be long as fuck because part of it is just me venting as well as asking for a bit of advice I guess. Sorry if I come across as a twat, or if I'm stupid. I don't know what to think of everything at the moment.

I've known this girl for a few years now. We hit it off instantly, became best friends. That friendship naturally progressed to romance. We dated briefly but nothing really happened because 2 years ago I got an opportunity to move back to my home country and I took it. We decided we didn't want to do long distance, so we just chose to stay in contact as friends. I thought we'd stay friends for a bit but drift apart due to the distance. But we kept growing closer and my feelings for her never went away. They kept growing stronger. So did hers, although I was unaware. We were both falling in love with each other. Eventually we both confessed and decided that because of the distance, we didn't want to enter a relationship just yet. First, we wanted to meet up in person and discuss shit and figure out the plan for the long distance. She was meant to visit my country next summer. In the meantime, we agreed that we were both free to do whatever we wanted with other people. The rules were no relationships (obviously) and no sex. And we had to keep each other informed. We were both completely okay with this as it was only temporary.

I had a casual short fling with another girl. My girl was fine with this so long as I kept her informed, which I did. Me and this new girl split, but then a month after we split I drunkenly kissed her at a party. I told my girl, as usual expecting us to move forward as usual. But she flipped out. Said some awful shit to me. This was a month ago.
>>
>>17561578
Try telling her again that you were drunk and assert the fact that you still love her, as well as that you won't go near the flingchick again.
>>
>>17560699
i've just got to assume she is in her early-mid 20s.

what this is is her feeling comfortable and feminine. i used to have female room mates in the past and i walked around in nothing but basketball shorts. i wasn't signalling to them that i wanted sex, even if they were checking me out and i could tell they liked the image. it's a comfortable thing being able to express yourself to females in certain ways. i'm not flexing shit, i just stay at home with just shorts on all the time.

also consider that females don't always want to feel restriction from clothing. physical stress equals emotional stress. i grew up with 3 elder sisters. before i even started bustin nuts, my male mentality was molded slightly from that. your female room mate is comfortable around you.

i think that if she was signalling that she wants you she would make it blatantly obvious.
- walking around slower around you
- swaying her hips more and rubbing her vagina with her inner thighs
- giving you that definite look
- playing with her tits as she goes topless
- etc.

how does she behave when she is topless?

you are a grown man, you should know whether or not she is signalling to want to get fucked by you. in other words i don't think she is signalling... BUT most girls do not have "game" so this may be a very slight way of her telling you something. such as she feels very feminine around your masculine energy, and feels safe living there for one, and for two, she may see your friendship as a potential dating relationship for her. don't think females always friendzone guys, and guys never do with girls.

>tl;dr
>i wouldn't make a move if i were you. i'd honestly not think about it at all and just move on. if she wants the dick she will definitely show that she wants it.
>>
>>17561578
Since then I've been trying really hard to fix things and fight for us because I truly love this girl and believe we can work through this. For me, it was a misunderstanding and something that is entirely fixable. I believe that completely splitting after just a month isn't a good move, because we've been so close for so long, and to cut each other off entirely would be a massive decision for both of us.

She's very flip floppy with me. Sometimes she's very sweet with me, sometimes she's super apologetic saying I didn't do anything wrong, sometimes she's a bit cold, sometimes she completely ignores me, sometimes she fucking hates me. It's fucking with me head.

Sometimes I make a bit of progress, we talk for a few days and it goes really well, then she closes herself off to me again.

I recently found out she's seeing someone new. This hurts because it's only been a month since the incident. Is it just a rebound or what?

I don't know what to do. I guess most people are gonna say move on, which is definitely on the cards. But it's really hard for me. I've never been in this position before because I'm not the type to fall for people but I've fallen hard for this girl. Not only that but I believe in us and believe we can make it through this. So it's hard to leave everything behind. Surely people can relate to that.

I think giving her space is important but it's hard for me because I have no closure. I don't know what her true opinion towards me is because she changes it all the time.

I don't know what to do. I really don't.

I also want to stress that I don't believe I cheated on her. As I said, we were allowed to see other people, she had done it a bit before too (although admittedly, not as much as me, although she never seemed to have an issue with this) and kept me informed. That was the deal until we met up.
>>
File: ohboyherewego.jpg (60KB, 635x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohboyherewego.jpg
60KB, 635x591px
>Have crush on coworker
>We've hung out alone a few times, mostly just hiking "dates".
>One of the first deep convos we had was about what we look for in an SO, but also how she's not looking for anything with anyone cuz she wants to focus on school, among other reasons.

My question is do I at least make my intentions known? Not necessarily a confession or "ask her out", but rather a
"Hey, I know you're not looking for anything and I respect that. But I enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you." Something to that degree.

But should I bother? The fact that she's "closed that door" is surely a sign that I'm gonna get turned down. But as some of you may know, holding feelings down can take its toll.
Advice?
>>
>>17560936
lmao i'm sorry
>>
>>17557864
How do i approach women?
>>
>>17561179
i know exactly what you mean.
>>17561196
he means he sends texts AS IS.
he gets asked how his day is going by her and he says he is doing fine and he literally means he is currently doing fine. nothing else. whereas she may freak out thinking something is being hidden. she is more concerned about him hiding things from her rather than how he actually is doing.
>>
>>17561491
bro.
>>
>>17561621
is it a bad idea? she's beautiful and i don't want to miss another chance
>>
>>17561578
>In the meantime, we agreed that we were both free to do whatever we wanted with other people.
>The rules were no relationships (obviously) and no sex.
what? oh so you both are allowing one other to have friends but no relationships or sex? what?

>And we had to keep each other informed. We were both completely okay with this as it was only temporary.
so no relationships and no sex yet you gotta keep one another informed about whatever you do with other people? what?

>I had a casual short fling with another girl. My girl was fine with this so long as I kept her informed, which I did.
what? this makes no sense.

>Me and this new girl split, but then a month after we split I drunkenly kissed her at a party. I told my girl, as usual expecting us to move forward as usual. But she flipped out. Said some awful shit to me. This was a month ago.
well no shit why would you tell her this. and this still makes no sense.
>>
>>17561625
the chicks basically told you that if you talk to the girl she will accept your advances. they also told you that the girl ain't gonna do shit. so it's all on you now, because the chick, or her friends made it about this by speaking with you indirectly.

i mean if you really want to date a girl like this then just add her. and if you want to add her then good luck with the awkwardness of lack of conversation during face to face interaction. i've dated a dozen girls like this and if this is what you want then go for it. there is no way you can't get with her whether you add her on fb and start it from there, or talk more irl.
>>
Um... so, I got this second job and one of my coworkers there kept talking to me and asked me to a party at his house tomorrow. Now, I'm married happily, and I don't really keep it a secret, but I guess he didn't know and he overheard my boss ask about my husband. So he asks me if I'm married and it looks like he's about to fucking cry. Haha. I guess I didn't notice till then he kinda liked me, so I felt so bad and I kinda sperged out.... it was really weird.

So, guys, I guess, how would you want a chick to act after this? I really want to smooth everything over, if possible. Or should I just quit. Haha.
>>
How big of a turn-off is it for dudes if a woman is messy and a bad houskeeper? My falt is like really messy and I have no eye whatsoever for decorating. I'm also really really lazy and sloppy in everything but personal hygiene
>>
>>17561578
>open relationships
Kek. Maybe this one will teach you why they never, ever work.
>>
>>17561789
what i would want is her to move on as i did...

...but what i would expect is her to basically be silent towards me from here on out. gossip about me to other co-workers for her to feel more secure. and her being more awkward even when i'm not.
coming from you, you said it looked like he was about to cry. and then you laughed here. i don't really know how accurate this is because from my experience females tend to not really know when a guy is about to cry. they assume they are sad/mad when they are simply not either. then they go to their little girl friends and gossip about this. and then it unfolds into a new problem entirely, that didn't even exist to begin with.

you have to consider that he may have felt embarrassed and mistaken. obviously he is going to keep his head down in those times as anyone would. it threw him off and he is respecting the situation enough to back off. you seem to want to take a narc's approach to this and assume he wanted to get with you. the way you dealt with this too- shows you didn't really have concern about his feelings. you could have taken the adult approach and said something like,

"oh no thanks, i'm still new here" or
"no thanks, i've got to get back home and eat dinner with my husband, but thanks anyways" or
"is it alright if i invite my husband? we'd love to meet new people around here"

this is so simple. just be an adult about it. not some passive princess.

and you may market yourself off as a single girl. i've met so many girls through places i've worked and they do the whole 9 yards. constant glancing, blatantly locking eyes, bending over, checking my package, touches here and there, not talking about their boyfriends/husbands at all, asking me personal erotic questions, etc.
>>
>>17561799
Huge one

Fuck that noise
>>
>>17561799
i assume hygiene level presented is associated with what their house might be like.

i could care so much less about a girl not being into decorating. girls i've dated have decorated their place my place etc and i could care less. i don't assume they are smart or clever at all for buying ikea shit.
>>
when/if i'm kissing a girl what do i do with my lips

this sounds really stupid but i don't have a clue what to do once our lips are touching
>>
File: profile.jpg (66KB, 491x841px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
66KB, 491x841px
How bad is my profile and what should i do to make it better?
>>
>>17561864
Shit bait brah
1/5, got me to respond
>>
>>17561870
I am serious... what is so bad about it?
>>
>>17561864
Delete everything in the profile except Eurobeat.
>>
>>17561879
I expected it to be bad but what's wrong with all the rest except that?
>>
Do guys care more about a girl's looks/age or their personality and hobbies? If a nerd girl is reasonably cute, for instance, would a nerdy guy prefer a beautiful normie girl if both were available?
>>
>>17561884
I just really like Euroebeat.

In all seriousness, write an actual self-summary. If even just a few lines. Elaborate on what you're doing with your life, ie. aspirations, goals you're working towards etc.

Add some favourite books and foods. Also, specify some of your favourite artists or albums for music, rather than just genres.

Remove anime from the things you can't do without. I don't care how important it is in your life, you don't reveal that shit to women until you've already got them on the hook, trust me.

>The state of the world
Too boring/depressing/pseudo-intellectual

>Playing videogames
Go into more detail here.

>You have something funny to say
That's incredibly discouraging. It's like saying "Impress me." People will just tune out.
>>
>>17561896
Thank you!
>>
>>17561894
I prioritise sense of humour over looks. I don't really mind if your hobbies are vastly different to mine or incredibly similar. One of those encourages me to try new things and one of those lets me enjoy things I enjoy with another person. Win-win.

So for me, the cute vs beautiful would boil down to me just choosing which of the two aesthetics I prefered, I suppose.

Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>17561894
i would have to say her looks/age because it implies health. i mean the body. not outfits, looks, all that bullshit.
>>
>>17561834
Awesome! Thank you so much. I will try my best to stay regular and still be nice and talk to him and shit. I will also not gossip about this situation.
But just to set the record straight, I never even really talked to him.... I don't really talk to anyone, cause I've always been really shy. And I wear a ring and I never said I was going to his party. I just said thanks.... I am never invited to parties, so I didn't really know what to do.... anyways, thanks yo.
>>
>>17561894
I prefer personality but if theres zero sexual chemistry im going to walk away.
>>
> mate's birthday party
> be autistic as shit
> good looking girl there
> all evening be out of group because i hate be in large croud of people
> she came tells me not to be a fucking jerk sitting aside
> stop beeing chad and switch to extrovert lvl novice
> start drinking like alco-championship
> drunk.sh
> girl starts making signals
> responded.exe
> ended with fucking each other
> goodnight.jpeg
> fall asleep with her
> morning talk to her
> friendzoned.bat
mfw

i really like her but when I am not drunk i can't speak properly to girls. I know that I should be less beta and be more alpha.

Anyway, girls, any good ideas how improve talking skills?
P.S.: any idea how to improve some kind of /relationship/ with her?
>>
Random question. Can you ladies cum with penetration alone? How does that feel?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-12-14-41-46.png (109KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-12-14-41-46.png
109KB, 720x1107px
I made a thread about this but I think it got saged. Anyway, this is a girl that I like. She isn't wrong here, I always wanted to asker out/tell her that I have feelings for her but I've been terrible at it. As you can see, I confuse the fuck out of her. How do I go about telling/showing her that I'm interested in her? I asked this in the thread, but no one answered. Like I said in that thread, I do light flirting with her but I don't think she sees it that way. At least, that's what I think. I'll hug her a lot and grab her waist when I do it. We also lock fingers many times just to see how she would react and so far she hasn't done or said anything to deny me. I don't know, she's probably just being nice and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. What do you think?
>>
>>17562043
Just tell it to her straight and quit asking randos from the interned for gods sake
>>
>>17562071
Got it thanks
>>
File: profile 2.jpg (219KB, 1853x940px) Image search: [Google]
profile 2.jpg
219KB, 1853x940px
Is this better?
>>
>>17562104
Don't call yourself "shy". It's too negative of a word for males. Opt for "quiet" if you must.

Remove "Ketchup or Catsup? :P". Most won't get it and the emoticon is a bad thing.

Much better than before though.
>>
>>17561999
Yes. Feels amazing. I forget about everything.
>>
>>17562128
Removed shy and and the ketchup or catsup, thanks again for the help.
>>
>>17561609
you sound like an ugly bitch that doesn't have a single ounce of romance in her entire fat body.

You can laugh but woman fucking love me, adore me, and get off to my eccentric behavior.

Seriously. Why do dipshits like you think you know anything?
>>
I'm a 25yo woman and my longest relationship has only lasted for 6 months. I don't want to live alone anymore. I can't even muster up the energy for basic housekeeping and I feel so lonely every day. If I get into a new relationship now, then how soon can I move in with my partner?
>>
>>17562136
Cool does it come quickly? Or does it take to you awhile to orgasm?
>>
>>17562306
It depends the mood I'm in. If I'm really feeling the love, I could reach orgasm in less than a minute. But if I'm not in the mood I could never. Why, dude?
>>
>>17562196
Not as soon as you think. You should figure out what problems you're having and fix them. Make yourself a better person first instead of looking for a partner to take care of you.

It might sound like an easy way out, but it's a terrible idea. You'll be miserable and so will your partner. Fix your issues yourself. Don't drag someone else along and make them suffer too. Trust me. I know from experience. Wasted four years to figure it out. Just made me a worse person because of my partner's issues hurting me too.
>>
>>17562334
Really curious since I'm a virgin and I always read how women can't orgasm through penetration alone. I know there are women that do, but most can't. I just hope I can be in that group as well.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.