[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety for no reason for the whole day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1472696768817.png (169KB, 459x475px) Image search: [Google]
1472696768817.png
169KB, 459x475px
I'm having a normal bland day. Yet I have really intense anxiety. Fuck. Its really stressing me out.I'm trying to just chill and listen to a podcast but I just feel too restless to relax. How do I make the anxiety go away???
>>
To clarify, I have no solid explanation for why I have the anxiety . its just here. It makes no sense.
>>
I feel very tired out of nowhere. And I feel really hot. I used to get really hot before exams so I think its related to anxiety. Any quick fix? Maybe I should try meditate?
>>
>>17557844

Anxiety disorder is no fucking joke.

Its a chemical imbalance in your brain that needs to be addressed by a medical professional. There is no home remedy.

Go see a doctor, immediately. Xanax really helps me. I keep a half tab on me at all times and it kills my anxiety like no other. My anxiety was at one time so bad that I couldn't leave my house in fear of having a panic attack.

Be careful, though. Benzos can be very addicting and the withdrawal is terrible. You shouldn't ever get to a point where you're depending on medication alone to manage your anxiety. Just a thought.
>>
>>17557855

Yeah the anxiety feels pretty bad. I really have a tough time wondering if the anxiety is "bad enough" for me to go and see a docter.

I've had mates telling me actual physical health issues I've had is made up bullshit. So I feel I get a kind of imposter syndrome when it comes to something like anxiety. Dunno why I'm blaming my friends. Anxiety feels like less of a tengible thing. But I know its real.

I think I will start taking notes on how often this happens. Then it feels like more tangible evidence of something wrong.
>>
>>17557846
this

>OP is prolly a closetfag who thinks people care.

but seriously, what makes u stress OP
>>
>>17557844
Might be GAD (generalized anxiety disorder, basically anxiety all the time with no apparent cause).
See a psychiatrist, they may be able to help.

>>17557867
It's like going to any doctor: if you don't actually have anything wrong with you, they'll just say "you're fine" and send you home.
>>
>>17557844
bump. I have the same thing today.

Some of this anxiety stems from the fact that I've got a little bit of schoolwork to do, but it's really not enough to make me feel as anxious as I do.
>>
>>17557889

This is an anonymous board so I have no reason to care what people think. That being said if I had to pinpoint things that I often get anxiety about I could. I worry about getting good grades in college. I also am very insecure about my intelligence. I honestly think I'm inherinitly less smart than most people. I feel like not many other people have the feeling that something is wrong with them mentally which I find to be annoying. People admit it when they are ugly, yet I rarely can find anyone admitting they are dumb on the internet. I want someone to relate to.

Examples of stupidity

> learnt to tie shoes by age 14
>still have trouble with analog time
> terrible at math

Anyway I will talk to a docter about it as I have some appointment s with them anyway.
>>
>>17557941

It may be a placebo but I just had some CBD oil about 30 min ago and I feel as if my anxiety just got sliced in half. Still feel very tired though. I think I will try get some sleep.
>>
>>17557952
the fact that you can pinpoint the missing things in your life, makes you smarter than you think. And you can work on those things.

Dont start believing things people tell you. people are idiots

What do you want in life, apart from other peoples attention love dedication confirmation. ive got news

They wont give it to you

There must be more
>>
>>17557963

What do I want apart from respect from other people? I guess I want to find what's up with my health. The docters say I definitely have something wrong with me, they just don't know what it is yet. I have only been getting minor symptoms like fatigue and muscle aches, but I could have something serious although I have a feeling I don't.

But apart from the health thing, I want to improve myself. I want to get better at maths. I want to get better at some art stuff I have been doing. I want to become more educated. I want good grades. These things I want mostly just so I can think I'm someone that has achieved something . most of what I want is just trying to compensate for people saying I'm a failure at everything. I want to do something I am proud of, so I can prove to myself I'm not worthless.
>>
Thanks for the replies. I am feeling better.still have a bit of anxiety but I don't feel overwhelmed. No need to respond unless any other anons feel they want to.
>>
File: carpet trip.gif (483KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
carpet trip.gif
483KB, 500x593px
>>17557952
As long as you don't have a serious mental health problem (i.e. some type of extreme learning disability) you're pretty much as smart as anybody else is OP. We're all smart. We're all dumb. We (mostly) have the same wants and needs. We just approach all of those things in different ways.

Nobody talks about how dumb they are, because they're afraid that they're going to be less valued by the people around them if they put it out in the open. Recently I've been trying to practice talking about that kind of stuff to people I trust, and I feel a lot better about some of my shortcomings now.

I'll tell you right now, I'm fucking stupid. I make mistakes all the time, and I agonize over totally inconsequential stuff. I've never kissed a girl, I have no idea how to be cool or sociable around people who aren't into vidya, and I've got no idea what I want to do with my $80,000 college degree. I feel like a mess, and I resent the fact that I have to hide this from other people that I suspect are also hiding the same feelings.
>>
>>17558067

Wow, thanks for this response. This made me feel like I'm a normal human being.
>>
>>17558067
You must have very good introspection skills because that was very relatable and honest :-)
>>
>>17558089
I just wanted to return the favor. It feels good to be reminded that there are lots of anxious retards in the world. I don't think that most people posting on /adv/ intentionally try to hide the fact that they're imperfect, but it gets frustrating if nobody acknowledges that while he/she is doling out advice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.