[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life/Future Fears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: whattodo.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
whattodo.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Hello /adv/. I am 21, white and a virgin, currently entering my 3rd year in uni and finishing an internship at a videogames company. I am scared of many things. I've thought about my life and set up a plan only to the point of finishing uni and now I do not know what to do. I need to think about where I want to work, if I want to go back to my home country and work (currently in UK), stay close to family or far away from them. Then there's the issue of being alone, never having a gf. I consider myself a good looking guy, I go to gym and I believe I can make a future for myself but if I stop and let these thoughts wander I go nuts and lose all of it, my confidence. I mostly blame the exhaustment of my internship as it was 4 long months of train travel (not really used of having 2 hours commute) which also changed alot of my sleep, gym, cooking schedule + I believe I am an introvert as I do not enjoy the idea of partying but enjoy my time with the few friends I have and I can still function if needed(job wise or just any other day by day shit like groceries) but I am attracted more to my room. I already have a part time job in place at a caffee and hopefully I'll be hitting on girls and find the one.

Or not, I don't know, I need some advice.
>>
OP here, also wanted to say this is the first time I let myself talk about my fears, as I do not want to burden or some weak to those close to me.
>>
Bump :)
>>
>>17557823
Holy shit what a coincidence this is also the first time you realize nobody gives a fuck about your whiny shit
>>
You'll get to pick what you do, although right now you should probably focus on my current things. Are you the type of person who will moan about what the don't have? if you are you will be unhappy with the trade-off whatever happens, even though you have multiple enjoyable options.
>>
>>17557879
I don't think so. I mean I am happy with where I am at the moment considering I'm very lucky to get an internship in the first place and such. I am a bit self-aware of some things but not everything

>>17557866
maybe , I guess everyone has their whiny moments, better leave them on the internet where nobody cares atleast
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.