[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good social activities / events I can go to that have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kotori chan.jpg (296KB, 850x1081px) Image search: [Google]
kotori chan.jpg
296KB, 850x1081px
What are good social activities / events I can go to that have a good mix of men and women. All my life my social circle has been 90%+ men and I feel it's really hurt my social development, and I would like to work on that.

I would much prefer a specific activity rather than like partying or something.

For what it's worth I'm 27 years old.
>>
Go to a furry convention.
>>
Kek you're a grown ass man so you're pretty much restricted to bars
>>
Join a sports club, for example if you are really willing to give it something people at the gym will talk to you if you are serious about it.
But don't go there to just be a social person, just go with the flow.

Goes for most hobby clubs. If you are actually interested in the hobby and willing to learn people will eventually talk to you.
>>
>>17557843

I mean, that's literally the reason I want a specific activity. I want to do the activity primarily so it won't seem forced but also work on my social network since it's lacking.

What kind of sports clubs would you recommend. I was thinking about starting rock climbing before I made this post desu

I've heard volunteering is good but there is so many different ways to volunteer that I'm not sure how to go about it, plus I'm convinced if i leave it up to myself I'll pick one thats entirely male dominated.
>>
>>17557852
Volunteering at a shelter I hear is mostly woman dominated.
On I side note I went to a bird sanctuary on Midway Island and all the volunteers there were young women that were staying there without pay for monthes. The men there were either old scientist types or short foreign guys that didn't speak English. One of the easiest lays I've ever had.
>>
>>17557791
I'm in the same boat
I'll be starting night school in social classes next month
Maybe that'll help
>>
>>17557791

just go to predominantly female events then. theres very few events that are evenly divided.
>>
join a mixed choir. they ara by definition 50% women.
>>
>>17558134

Can you give examples please
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.