[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i deal with anxiety? Im not even anxious about things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1473575177499.jpg (35KB, 511x341px) Image search: [Google]
1473575177499.jpg
35KB, 511x341px
How can i deal with anxiety?
Im not even anxious about things i should be, just crackpot theories like the whole 'government collapse sept 27' thing. Every time i hear it i freak the fuck out.
>>
>>17557686
I don't understand how these dumb IDS HABBENING theories can still exist after 2012 and the lhc turned out to be nothing.

Or are you too young to remember that?
>>
>>17557689
My parents raised me to not really believe the government and mass media, and im trying to get out of tham mindset.
Hell, my dad thinks zika is an alien attempt at human population control.
>>
>>17557701
>Hell, my dad thinks zika is an alien attempt at human population control.
I wish it was, people need to stop having fucking kids.
>>
>>17557712
>poor people who can't afford them need to stop having so many kids
FTFY
>>
>>17557686
you should be agnostic, dont believe zika is nature born or government born. that way you wont have anxiety. as for govt collapse, just dont have any investments at that time. instead of searching conspiracies online just play video games or listen to music.
>>
>>17557716
Them and all others. Human reproduction is inherently immoral, no one ever consented to be brought into this world.
>>
>>17557686
OP, keep in mind that anxiety and paranoia are different things.
I have no idea which you're really dealing with, but it sounds like you don't have a psychological problem either way.
Just learn to relax and accept what will happen.

You've heard the old wisdom, i'm sure: Change what you can, accept what you can't.
You can't change what other people are going to do, or what natural disasters may happen, or what your government may determine is the right course of action.
All you can do is be at peace with it. If it happens, it happens. Nothing any of us can do about it.
>>
>>17557732
Are you the fuckin xenos who made zika
>>
>>17557732
Found the xenos
>>
>>17557748
Hardly, I was having a discussion with my brother not long ago where he said that gene modding was potentially unethical because the descendents of those who were modded never consented to inherit those genes. That got me thinking about how those who weren't modded never consented either.

This world is such a terrible place, and we're brought into it just to die. How can any parent pointlessly create more life and think they've done something good?
>>
File: 1436557406189.jpg (41KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1436557406189.jpg
41KB, 460x345px
>>17557732
Mass scale rejection of passing on your genes is the best thing that could've possibly happened to progressivism :D
Carry on, soldier.
>>
>>17557744
But government collapse means no internet.
I have 0% people skills outside of forums and disqus
>>
>>17557771
Why do you think the country is randomly going to collapse in two weeks? I see no evidence of imminent danger.
>>
>>17557778
I dont know, something about china cutting off all trade with the us along with most of east asia
>>
>>17557790
Uh what? Why the hell would they do that, it would fuck them even more than it would fuck us. Do you have any idea how much of a powder keg China has become due to income inequality? Just ending trade out of the blue would devastate their economy leading to mass unrest and revolution. I think China's leaders like being alive.

What indications exactly are there that this completely unprecedented and suicidally stupid act is coming in 2 weeks?
>>
File: Future.jpg (53KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Future.jpg
53KB, 736x460px
>>17557771
Which government, exactly? Most western governments are highly stable and not at any risk of collapse.
Of course, if you're in Venezuela or Fiji or Eritrea or god knows where, you do have to prepare for that possibility. But in Canada, or Sweden? Forget it.

>>17557771
>I have 0% people skills outside of forums and disqus
So you'll develop them. I don't have many people skills either, but I'm studying to become a doctor, and one day i'll need them to properly help patients. When i need them, i'll learn them.

It's just like any other skill. If tomorrow you were forced to be an artist and paint for a living, you'd be shit on day 1, but you'd learn eventually.
Pic related.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.