[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be less beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ljrzRZa.png (629KB, 892x932px) Image search: [Google]
ljrzRZa.png
629KB, 892x932px
So I was at a party on friday and realized the depth of my betaness... Literally everyone but me got to make out with at least one other person, including a freshman girl who had never been to a party before and was refusing to drink...

How do I become less beta? I'm just completely stuck and don't want to be like this anymore...

Pic related: her mass = my beta
>>
>>17557132
Have at least one drink, work on your self confidence, get fit and start lifting and stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>17557231
I had plenty of drinks, I was social, I climb on a regular basis and have a decent body. I just don't know how to break out of the beta zone....
>>
>>17557132
You're too scared. Just give her eye contact when you're dancing with a girl and go in for the kiss. If she isn't into it then just dance with her. Be sure other girls don't see you. You'll come off as desperate to get pussy.
>>
>>17557250
What's your problem? Do you find talking to girls hard or what?
>>
>>17557257
No, I can talk to them just fine. I just have trouble getting what I want across to them...
>>
>>17557302
And what do you want from them?
>>
Making out with someone at a party is nothing to brag over and it certainly doesn't make you "beta" for not happening. If you're asking how to gain confidence in yourself you should probably stop hanging out at parties for a while and think about your actual goals in life. Try to gain some insight as to why you think of yourself this way.
>>
>>17557305
well at that party I wanted to kiss them, but just in general, I tend to have trouble letting girls know that I like them.

>>17557347
That was only the 3rd party I've been to. I started going to parties to try to be more social because I'm typically an introvert. I know where I want to go in life, but part of that includes opening myself up to the world which is currently a bit difficult for me...
>>
>>17557347
This. Everyone can make out with drunk sluts.
>>
>>17557375
Can't you just say "hey, I like you" or "You seem cute"? If a girl is drunk or half drunk, you don't even have to say anything, just dance with her or something and you can make out with her no problem.
>>
>>17557405
well I did do that, but then my lesbian friend was right next to me the whole night just like gushing about how beautiful all these girls were and then proceeded to make out with every single girl I talked to... (she was supposed to be my wingman but kinda failed in that roll)

I did manage to get away from her for about an hour, but all of the girls I talked to in that hour didn't seem at all interested...
>>
>>17557416
Then either talk to other girls that were present at the party, or you didn't have good luck.

What is your hobby? Did you even try starting a decent conversation?
>>
>>17557423
I am a climber and I build rockets. I am fine with chatting about stuff with them, it is just going farther that is my problem. I don't know what I do but I can never get past just chatting.
>>
>>17557431
flit with them. tell them they look nice. dance with them, and hold them, kiss them when the moment is right
>>
>>17557431
Go with the flow.
>>
Adopt the traits you want and make them natural to you. Alphas and betas more or less don't exist. People are often too complicated to be mere subtypes.
>>
>>17557347
Jesus fucking christ ill fucking kill for chances to go to those kind of fucking parties

it makes me fucking mad to be able to get some pussy but never having the opportunity

How do you even fucking meet people
>>
>>17558142
well I just meet people in classes and clubs and they invite me to their parties cause they like me... I get invited to at least 3 parties a week, but I just now started going to them cause I decided to try to be social for once in my life...
>>
>>17557132

start at the surface and work your way down. first imprsesion is half the battle. if ur ugly / beta on the outside, no ones goign to give you the chance to win a make out.

so posdt a pic, and well go from there.
>>
>>17558469
>he didn't even want to be social
>he got invited to parties anyway

literally how
>>
>>17558484
because people like me as a person
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.