[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice here please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sight_reading_and_chill.jpg (22KB, 636x600px) Image search: [Google]
sight_reading_and_chill.jpg
22KB, 636x600px
My girlfriend and I are pretty rocky right now, and it's because I won't lie to her, and when I do, I immediately correct myself and say how I really feel or think about it. Do I just stop being honest with her and make her angry about being lied to? Or, do I keep being honest and have her be angry with me because I told the truth?
>>
No, fuck that whore.
>>
>>17556740
More information: She's doing sorority stuff at her university, and she really wants to do it. I told her the truth, which was that It really didn't bother me whether she got into a sorority or not. I told her how I felt about it, and I wished her luck with it anyway, is there anything reasonable to mad at me about with this? Granted I worded it badly when I said it.
>>
I am so confuse. Hugh mongous wot m8?

The hell did she get mad about? Did she say??
>>
>>17556768
She didn't say, I guess she was just upset that I didn't care whether or not she got into a sorority? I don't know.
>>
Pic don't make sense, how the fuck am I gonna play half a si and then smoothly transition to a 1 si? It's the same god damn note why are they connected?
>>
>>17556784
No seriously, can someone explain, this obviously a sheet so how the fuck do you accomplish it? Am I missing shit?
>>
>>17556751
She's excited about it and you totally took the wind out of her sails.
She wanted support and encouragement and you responded by telling her you didn't care.
It's not that you have to lie, but when you're in a relationship and you find something that gets you motivated and excited, you want to share it with your SO and have them be happy for you as well.
You even admitted that you worded it poorly, it's pretty blatant what you did wrong.
>>
>>17556813
Thank you. I'm not really good at this relationship thing, and I also struggle in social situations.
>>
>>17556819
:/ hope it all works out for you, sometimes it's difficult seeing things from a third party view.
Just do something nice for her to make up for it- nothing fancy, like bringing her a single flower with a little handwritten note explaining that she's amazing and will do great things if the frat is lucky enough to have her.
>>
>>17556834
*not frat, sorority
>>
>>17556834
I hope so too... I really really like her. I'm just trying to not fuck up... Maybe I'm trying too hard, or trying too hard to avoid fucking up? I don't know.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.