[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Idk I just need to get this shit off my chest I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 506x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 506x612px
Hey /adv/
Idk I just need to get this shit off my chest

I just fucking love her dude, she's the most perfect thing in my eyes and I don't know what to do, we used to talk and we got really tight but now it's gone quiet. I feel like she's forgotten about me or the classic fucking friendzone came and fucked me over but yeah, that's my rant.

It's been around 3/4 of a year since we last talked and idk I haven't stopped liking her since I met her. One of her friends did mention that she said something about it feeling awkward that we don't talk anymore since it was a day to day thing for almost a full year and we both loved it and that apparently she thinks I'm funny and regards me as close to her

What do you think I should do?
>>
File: 201608291747431994408310.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
201608291747431994408310.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Why did you stop talking ?
>>
>>17556697
>What do you think I should do?
Let her go. If she's mentioned it being awkward, then she's figured out that your feelings do not match the way you act around her, and it's creeped her out. I'm sorry, man, but it's over. Let her go, and resolve to be straightforward and forthcoming about your feelings with the next girl.
>>
>>17556719
We had a group chat but we used to dm each other, but once everyone in the group moved on it all kinda just stopped
>>
>>17556725
Yeah I get you man, thanks for the help dude
>>
>>17556697
>What do you think I should do?
Carry on with your life.
>>
>>17556697
Ask her out!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.