[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop men trying to do sexual advances on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
How do I stop men trying to do sexual advances on me?
>>
File: 678274745549398017-Twitter.png (348KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
678274745549398017-Twitter.png
348KB, 500x788px
get your hair done like this.
>>
>>17556596
Gain weight
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 240x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 240x570px
>>17556613
Shitty cropped candid shot, but is roughly what I was wearing the last time a guy tried ro coerce me into taking his dick in my mouth.
>>
Learn to say no in a way that sounds like you actually mean it
>>
>>17556616
I do a physical job, I can't really do that.

>>17556621
How? Why won't "because I don't want to" work?
>>
>>17556625
By actually meaning it.
>>
>>17556638
I absolutely fucking mean it.
>>
>>17556643
Atta girl, that's the spirit. Let that feel be known in your "no" from now on.
>>
>>17556596
Quit dressing like a slut, if you do.

If you think you don't dress like a slut, show us an outfit, as in an exact one you wear. Is any of it tight enough to reveal anything about your shape? Or is that literally a picture of you above? If so I have to doubt whether any men give you any advances in the first place.

Alternatively: make yourself less attractive.

Alternatively: Learn to deal with it, testosterone makes certain men with less control over themselves or regard for others do that shit, it's going to happen until you either don't encounter any men or quit looking attractive to them. From the sounds of it you don't want to become fat (you can get fat no matter how much you work out or no matter how physical your job is, trust me I once burned more calories than you do in a day, with a higher base metabolic rate, and still could gain weight, so I'm not taking any of your fake excuses) meaning you probably don't want to make yourself less attractive or less physically fit, which is understandable. So you have no escape until you age enough or let yourself go.

My advice in that case: just insult them. "lol whatever baldy" or insult their height or insult something. They'll probably fling some shit back but hey at least they're not hitting on you anymore.
>>17556625
>Why won't "because I don't want to" work?
1. If it's not working for you, it doesn't matter why.
2. You're a girl, so your assertions carry much less weight and won't be enough to convince them to stop unless they really are more forceful/more "like you actually mean it"
>>
>>17556653
I've had to lie about being raped and having traumas in order to avoid having sex with a guy and that still doesn't convince some of them.

I just wish there was some pre-emptive way to avoid those situations save for staying locked up at home at all times.
>>
>>17556657
Side note: you could combine the insulting with more forceful rejection, e.g.:
>Fuck off you bald faggot!
>>
>>17556662
>I've had to lie about being raped and having traumas in order to avoid having sex with a guy
>in order to avoid having sex with a guy
I'm sorry but that's bullshit. Sounds like you were leading him on or using him in some way, care to flesh out the situation a bit more? It feels like it's missing something major.
>>
>>17556657
That is literally me in what I wore yesterday.

I know you can be fat despite of working out, my mom works like a horse and she's still obese. It's a matter of health and comfort, there's bad knees in the family and extra weight would be bad for them.

I'm afraid insulting a guy in that state would lead to him restorting to violence.

>>17556667
Okay, I'll have to specify that that particular incident was at a hotel, alcohol was involved and this guy offered to walk me to my room. I was too stupid to realise he intended to help himself before he was in the room itself.

Altogether, with the way I tend to trust strangers it's a miracle I ever survived into adulthood.
>>
>>17556662
Yeah, stop playing the sympathy card or sitting there wondering why these faggots won't just listen to you the first time and fuck off. I'm not gonna pretend like I understand what it's like having male hormones but I can tell you that it's a drive we don't experience and shouldn't fault them for. The dawning realization that going for "I hope this asshat will take sympathy on me, what is he fucking blind, it's obvious I'm not interested, jfc just leave me alone" just makes you look like prey might make you less inclined to not wanna fault them for it, but if so that's your choice. Another choice is to not waste your energy being buttmad over some shit we don't understand and can't control, and to go with a solution that will actually be successful in what you're seeking to accomplish. "No" shouldn't convey "I'm not really interested, could you please just leave me alone?" It should convey "nope not gonna happen no matter how much time you waste trying". God tier bonus points if you can do this without resorting to bitchiness. If you want to be respected you have to earn respect, same as anyone else.
>>
>>17556596
analyze how they act/look and hit them at their weakness, make them cry.
>>
>I used to be a man
>>
>>17556686
I understand that they can't help it, I just don't understand why the same "no" as to any other question won't do.

How do you do that without coming off bitchy?
>>
>>17556685
>I'm afraid insulting a guy in that state would lead to him restorting to violence.
Then get a firearm and carry it every day. That works for me. I am probably weaker than you and cannot even lift 10 pounds above my head one handed without shaking and using extra muscles. Even a bulky roid raging hulk isn't intimidating when you know you could easily ventilate him. I smile uncontrollably when guys try to intimidate me and I feel it's very off-putting to them given my rather weak stature and appearance, and they always tend to deflate at that point.

I know you're going to probably say some anti-guns stuff or that you don't want a firearm or whatever, so in that case then there isn't much you can do aside from deal with it. Is it strangers hitting on you or people you know/people you have to spend some amount of time around regularly?

>Altogether, with the way I tend to trust strangers it's a miracle I ever survived into adulthood.
Honestly you just need a few realizations to kick in and to act on those facts, keep them in mind at all times.

I can tell you from first-hand experience that all guys simply have sex prominently pushed into their thoughts, and it's going to color any of their interactions with most girls. If they want you they're viewing you through sex-colored goggles if that makes sense. Any single, straight guy you're dealing with, keep this in mind about them: they're almost certainly not just wanting to be your friend, asking them favors and shit is using them and giving them the wrong idea, so on and so forth. You have to keep some level of distance. Don't befriend them, because you're just leading them on. Now if they're in a relationship or a gay or something like that it could easily be different, and not all guys are like this exactly, but if you want to avoid more shit like this you have to act as if it's all of them. All of them. Keep your distance, remain cold. Friendliness can easily be taken the wrong way. Be a cunt.
>>
>>17556709
I'm not from the US. I have virtually zero access to guns, either legally or illegally. There are no "gun shops", malls don't sell weapons and you can't buy ammo from a grocery store. Your firearms culture is very unusual and virtually unheard of in the rest of the western world. I was shocked when I first witnessed it on a visit to the states.

It's strangers, always men I've never met or seen before.

So constant paranoia is the way to go?
>>
>>17556696
The thing is that you're being friendly to them still. You need to not become friendly/friends with them in the first place, assuming you're talking about guys you know.

You simply cannot have male friends, I'm sorry. Unless they're castrated like I am or homo or something, they're only even interacting with you in the first place because they want to fuck you and if they didn't want to fuck you they wouldn't even bother with having anything to do with you. Take it from a guy who knows what it's like both with and without the male sex drive: they. do. not. want. anything. but. sex.

For you to even remain in their presence or allow them to remain in your presence is, basically, to be leading them on whether you intend that or not. I mean like from their perspective - to them it is as if you are leading them on. They don't know what it's like to not have that sex drive, so to them it's like this: as long as you are allowing them in your presence, they think they might still have a chance. Basically think of your male friends as orbiters, because odds are 100% of them are.

If you don't want any with them then don't befriend them in the first place, don't hang out with them, don't have anything to do with them, because so long as you keep having male friends this stuff will keep on happening, until you reach an older age and they aren't all like that anymore or are all taken.
>>
>>17556617
>coerce
Just say no you stupid retard.
>>
>>17556714
Not constant paranoia, but constant knowledge that guys just want to fuck and that you have to not lead them on. I know you're probably not even intentionally leading anyone on, but from their perspective you are, if they're hitting on you. You have to seem extremely unavailable and not wanting anything to do with them. I feel this is why many girls have this strange "guard" up around any males they deem a "threat" which would basically be any males who don't look like a literal homo. They have this coldness, this distance. Develop something like that and maybe it'll work out for you.
>>
>>17556617
Why do you keep complaining? You have already admitted in an older thread that you WANT attention from men, you just don't want it from the ones who actually give it to you.
Besides, you can't afford to be picky, when you look like a 12 year old boy.
>>
>>17556722
I don't have any male friends. My only male aquaintances are friends' boyfriends.

>>17556726
Where do they get the energy to DO that? All my energy goes to making myself function and looking after my family while trying to work my way around depression, going to school and work.

I NEED to get outside to be able to relax sometimes. If I can't let my guard down and unwind away from family and work, I have no safe places left.
>>
>>17556696
Lol well I think it has something to do with there not being the prospect of getting to stick their dick in any of the other questions;)

Be sure of yourself. You don't wanna fuck and the fight you'd put up wouldn't be worth the lay if he still tried anyway. That's the message you put across. How? Speak definitively for starters. If you're thinking "do I sound believable?" it'll show and that leaves the question open for him that maybe there's a chance to make this happen. If you're thinking "I don't wanna hurt his feefees, hope he doesn't take this personally" it'll soften what you're saying even if the words don't change and then same thing - maybe there's a chance. And if there's any chance, the dude will instinctually follow through and try to take it. So a lot of it is mindset and how you carry yourself just in general. Be cool, be chill, but be a stubborn fuck who stands their ground and knows what they want (and what they don't). If all else fails and the guy is a drunken fucktard or thick as pig shit or whatever, that's when bitchy can be your ace in the hole. Using it as your fallback all the time makes people not want to be around you, and too many stronk smart """educated""" womyn confuse causing everyone to walk on eggshells around you with everyone respecting you and then get all smug about it and consequently even more disliked and even less respected. Which, again, is just one choice. A fucking stupid counterproductive one IMO but hey it's their life, and I've got my own to live. To each their own and all that, yeah? Anyway, tl;dr be sure of yourself and communicate clearly without wavering. The rest falls into place.
>>
>>17556738
It doesn't take any energy, in fact it takes less energy because you no longer have to expend the energy required to be friendly to people.

Go outside and relax, nobody is going to rape you. Just dismiss it when it happens and quit caring about it. It's a fact of life. Have you tried ignoring them?
>>
>>17556722
>you can't have male friends because all of them simply want to fuck you

That can't be right. I have a male friend (who's got a girlfriend) and we're good buddies. Even the other day we had a couple of friendly chess match at a bar, it was awesome.
My best bud is a guy, he treats me like a guy, knows I'm a fag and doesn't try anything sexual ever.
You're probably biased (and I don't blame you, if it weren't for my friends I'd probably forget having male friends altogether)
>>
File: 1470099630559.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470099630559.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17556750
I think they meant it more as in you can technically never be counted as strictly friends in the conventional sense because while the guy may respect that she doesn't wanna fuck, if she *did* ever want to he'd totally be down.
>>
>>17556758
Why do you have that picture saved?

Please delete it.
>>
>>17556763
I just pulled it from the /adv/ archive.
>>
>>17556766
Please remove it from this thread.
>>
>>17556750
>I have a male friend (who's got a girlfriend)
>who's got a girlfriend
There you go. He's a faithful guy capable of interacting with females in a platonic manner.
>My best bud is a guy, he treats me like a guy, knows I'm a fag and doesn't try anything sexual ever.
As I said not all guys are like that, but if one gets especially #triggered by getting hit on it'd be best as a general rule to avoid men.

They respect the fact that you're not into them, and because he's got the self-control to not have his balls dictate his actions, he's capable of platonic friendship with you. Keep in mind also that treating someone like "one of the guys" is the default status and nature for a male.

>You're probably biased
I'm biased in that I used to have a male sex drive and know what it's like to have that going through your head, and I have seen how young guys interact with each other in the absence of females. I never have hit on girls unless they were -truly- hitting on me first, never made any advances. Any gfs I had fell into my lap, it always happened naturally and they showed real interest first before I even considered them. I simply didn't let my balls sit in the drivers seat, but I still felt their desires and had to resist them until me and my balls parted ways. Most are not like that though and they let their balls have far too much influence over their actions, which is sad to see in that most of them just set themselves up for failure over and over and over, and often just act like horny dicks.

Basically I was generalizing because OP seems to really not want sexual advances and such things from males. To avoid them is a great way to reduce that. Of course not all males are like that, but the majority truly are.
>>
>>17556769
lol no
>>
>>17556596
Be ugly, awkward, grumpy, and don't leave your house. It's been working for me for 25 years now.
>>
>>17556773
I understand not having male friends - already at it, and not meeting my virtually all-male coworkers outside of work - but how do I avoid men I don'e know while going out?

My town isn't big enough to have a gay bar, and travelling to the nearest city with one on a regular basis would take unrealistic amounts of time, money and effort.
>>
These fucking threads lmao
>>
What happened to your gem phone?
>>
Are you still here OP?
>>
Just be cold and businesslike with men in general. Smile a little less around them and don't listen to guys talk about anything not work/school related. Save your friendliness for other women, gays and men you want that kind of attention from. I used to attract stalkers, orbiters and all kinds of weirdo until I learnt to stop being so friendly to people I don't want to know.
>>
>>17556782
If this is you >>17556758 then I really doubt you're getting hit on in the first place aside from maybe really creepy weird dudes in low-income parts of town. Go to nicer parts of town although I really doubt you're having all these issues in the first place.
>>
>>17556932
That's what I don't understand, too.

Probably contributes to the problem, too. I'm not wary because I'm ugly and figure that there's no way this guy is after anything like that and woop there's a dick.
>>
>>17556617
>Toggle
ugh.. why don't you just take the dick in your mouth?

why are you online pretending to be a woman who doesn't like sucking dick?

my girlfriend loves swallowing my loads more than key-lime pie, and she fucking LOVES pie
>>
>>17556990
I googled "toggle" and still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>17556979
>guys just whip their dicks out at me
Yeah no you're full of shit lmao.
>>
>>17557010
Not in the streets or anything. That's not what I meant.

But you'd be surprised how many guys consider it a good way to let you know that he likes you by casually guiding your hand to a boner.

I know guys will fuck anything from bicycles and chicken burgers, it's not any kind of a positive merit of my worth as a person.
>>
>>17557025
>not on the streets or anything
>but i dont make any male friends and have no male acquaintances
Even then nobody is whipping their dick out at you or guiding a girls hand to their boner out of the blue. Zero men think it's a good way to let a girl know he likes them, and it's never happened to you. You've got some issuessssss lel
>>
>>17557001
..i have no idea where the "toggle" came from.
Must have had something highlighted and it showed in the post.

but really.. girls shouldn't act like they dont like giving blowjobs. infact, blowjobs will save your ass if your partner is shit at sex. Most couples get bored of sex, especially the woman, as they lay there and just get monotonously humped every night. Whereas there is nothing sexier then an enthusiastic blowjob from a woman you love
>>
>>17557033
So you are really asking me why I, a person who does not like sex, would refuse to offer sexual services to someone I do not know or like as a person, on the grounds that your girlfriend, who is not me and reportedly likes sex, agrees to do it with you, someone she knows and evidently likes?
>>
>>17556617
Dressing like you don't give a shit makes some men think that you're an easy lay.
>>
>>17557062
But so does being all dolled up, doesn't it?
>>
>>17557070
You mean looking normal?
>>
>>17557085
My clothes are practical.
>>
>>17557095
You can look normal and wear practical clothing. No one is telling you to dress up like you were going clubbing, but wearing clothes that actually fit you would be a start.
>inb4 wahh I'm 168 cm, around 54-57 kg and nothing fits!
>>
>>17557106
???

My clothes do fit.
>>
>>17556625
what's your job op? that might be relevant (is it mostly happening at work?) especially if the job is mostly male
>>
>>17556596
that's simply the penalty for playing life on easy mode, get over it
>>
>>17557119
It's a male-dominated job, but it's not workmates that are the problem, it's guys on the street when I go out.
>>
>>17557122
in what way?
>>
>>17557130
either on the street or bars, guys would occasionally come chatting up, get clingy or persistent if I try to terminate the conversation right out, and get sexual if I don't.
>>
>>17557137
desu it's not really clear what you should 'do' until we know what you're already doing which can't be portrayed very well online so what have your friends said if you asked them?
>>
>>17556596
My god all you guys recommend hair and clothes and acting less slutty or other suggestions requiring I change when it is men that need to change their fucking behavior. Anyway. I refuse to dress frumpy or manly when I have to dress professionally for my job. I notice however when I am dressed for work fewer men approach but if I'm running to the store anything goes so I have a combination of a you had better not look and refusal to speak and ignore if they persist and if that doesn't get their attention I look right at them and say if they don't get the fuck away from me this second I will scream. I have before at the top of my lungs. Fuckers run
>>
>>17557151
future mass shooter right here
>>
>>17557157
what are you talking about fool. I have the right to walk in public unmolested by some macho cunt that has decided I should be his. There are plenty of men that would never bother a woman and respectful however you have dogs that respect nothing.
>>
>>17557170
and its up to you to make them pay for what they've done, right?
>>
>>17557148
No idea, they don't drink.

>>17557151
For the record of all, this tense bitch is not op.
>>
>>17557186
all they have to do is leave me the hell alone
>>
>>17557199
wait so this is happening at parties or clubs or somehting? do you ever get to know the people there? can't you ask them as well?
>>
>>17557199
I am not OP but I understand her angst. I want her to know she is not the problem as most of you guys think. It is the men that are approaching her. I would venture a guess most of you guys here wouldn't pull some of the shit she describes. I've had guys in queue behind me at starbuck rubbing their dick on my ass. You think that is acceptable behavior?
>>
>>17557207
Bars and streets, I enjoy my own company so not really.
>>
>>17556617
Men make sexual advances on you? You mean gay men right?
>>
>>17557241
Ok OP this is from a guy here.

Bars and clubs are for hookups. They're not for friendly conversation. The majority of people are there to either stick their dick in something or get a dick stuck in them.

Secondly, any time a male asks you to go with him or offers to go with you to somewhere alone, it's sexual. Society has the unspoken rule that anything one on one between a male and female is sexual by default unless stated CLEARLY otherwise.
>>
>>17557281
Then how do I get them to NOT COME TALK TO ME?
>>
>>17557307
Don't hang out alone
>>
Fucking take their dicks bitch. Why you so prudish?! It's just a dick for dick's sake.
>>
>>17557307
By not being in a place where people are supposed to socialize. And no, you can't go to a bar alone and expect men not to talk to you.
>>
>>17557307
You can't, you're going against the social norm

That said literally just say 'not interested' when they approach you
>>
>>17557331
I can't drink at home, it has to be out.
>>
You can't stop guys from initiating conversation, but if you're assertive and firm when rejecting them, it usually takes. You really can't have any sort of waver in your voice or uncertainty in your manner.
>>
>>17557366
Then fix your problem and stop being an alchoholic at such a young age.
>>
Try saying you have a boyfriend. Scummy guys like that obviously don't respect your agency, and most likely only respect another man's "claim" over you.
>>
>>17557390
Oh yeah, and definitely don't try saying you have a girlfriend. Chances are they're going to become even more aggressive in an attempt to "turn you straight" - possibly even rape you.
>>
>>17557380
No.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.