[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started dating this girl about 3 months ago. My best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 841-Large.jpg (36KB, 459x251px) Image search: [Google]
841-Large.jpg
36KB, 459x251px
I started dating this girl about 3 months ago. My best friend and I met her together and I could tell from the start we were in competition. The girl liked both of us, but I won. I'm pretty sure he still likes her and it makes me angry. They both speak way too fondly of eachother and she cares way too much about him. I can see by the way he acts that he still likes her.

However, my friend and I have been through so much together. He is like a brother to me in many ways. I don't want this to ruin our friendship but I feel immense anger and jealousy around him now.
>>
Congratulations. You ruined your friendship over a girl.
>>
>>17556507

All I did was date her. Its not my fault he is in love with her or something... hows that my fault? I wish he didn't feel this way, but I can feel the tension between us every time we are both together now

not my fault. I love this girl. wouldn't you be angry and pissed if your best friend still liked your girl 3 months after you started dating her?
>>
>>17556510
Clearly you're too emotional to discuss this properly, so I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about this.
>>
>>17556519

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off that way. I'm just really mad over something she said about him.

What do you think I should do here? Her and I are moving in together soon and this still looms over me
>>
>>17556479
If your friendship truly mattered to you, you could just have avoided dating her at all.
It was obvious that, whoever she had chosen, there was going to be jealousy and anger.
Also - if she liked both of you, she probably still likes him in some way.
Just choose between your friend and your girl.
It's inevitable that, if you and her stay together and you're still friends with him, they're going to spend time together, and they'll never get over your feelings.
>>
>>17556527
First you think you're not to blame for the state of your friendship because 'it's not my fault he likes him' and now you're moving in with a girl you've known for 3 months? I'm abandoning thread now because you're too retarded to see how retarded you are.
>>
At this point you've already lost both. They obviously like each other and that "bro" of yours doesnt acknowledge nor respect your relationship with her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.