[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls keep leading me on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6877325195_cbc732dee6_b.jpg (597KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6877325195_cbc732dee6_b.jpg
597KB, 846x1024px
I dont fucking know what to fucking do
Im confident, fun, attractive, and I like myself
but ive never had a girlfriend
because every single time I meet/go out with a girl
they decide from the fucking get go that they only want me as their "friend"

I just dont
I just fucking dont get it
I want to die years of this I would rather have girls just tell me what they dont like about me why because I JUST DONT
FUCKING
UNDERSTAND
AND
I
WANT TO NOT FUCKING
DEAL
WITH THIS
>>
Move on. If they keep leading you on after couple of weeks then they aren't interested in you. Move on to the next one.
>>
>>17556287
I move on
EVERY TIME INSTANTLY

BUT EVERY FUCKING GIRL
EVERY SINGLE TIME
TRYS TO PULL THIS SHIT
>>
Maybe you aren't that attractive, and you're boring.
>>
>>17556244

We don't know you, so we can't tell you what is causing this, obviously. It could be that you don't go for women that really prefer your type of guys (conflict of interests) or it could be that you have personality traits that women find unappealing. You could be arrogant, boring, argumentative, overtly eager to please, there are million reasons that could be a turn off for women. Or it could be for no reason that can be named, sometimes the romantic spark is just missing for no reason in particular.
>>
>>17556244
Don't go after girls. Let girls go after you, and pick from those who are showing heavy interest in you and taking the first steps.

I didn't realize this until I got castrated but girls, whether they know or acknowledge it or not, basically use guys all the time and manipulate them all the time. It can be small things or big things, but it doesn't matter, they manipulate and use men. Think like *teehee can I borrow your laptop for a few minutes* (gives it back hours later) or *puts on cute voice* "hey can you go grab my purse from upstairs for meeee" etc. It's no skin off their back to use you. That's why you have to go for ones who want you first, otherwise you're just giving them an invitation to use you.

So don't chase girls. Don't go after girls. Let girls come to you, and show no interest before then. Do no favors for them. Don't be a fucking doormat. I only saw this by virtually losing my interest in them in the first place, but I've never been used or gotten the retarded "juss friensss" treatment since. Act disinterested, don't ever make the first move. Let them show interest first, and go from there.
>>
>>17556316
This. It seems counter-intuitive, but it really comes down to just continuously improve yourself,until people surround you.

Then all you have to do is take your pick (BUT NEVER STOP IMPROVING YOURSELF OMG.)
>>
This thread makes me cringe.

So is it so that being friends with females is the worst possible thing that women could possibly do to you? To me, friends are people who you treat well and vice versa. If the women are literally abusing you, meaning actually leading you on and trying to benefit of you financially or some other way, then you aren't friends but you have found your way to women who have such tendencies and you yourself are letting them treat you like shit.

However I see nothing wrong with "being just friends." But I should mention, that often times saying that you just wanna be friends with someone is nothing but a nice way to reject someone. However if you actually are friends, hang out and have a good time together, what's the problem?

It seems to me that OP is upset cause women aren't giving him sex in return despite him being the "handsome, funny and nice" gentleman he is. And OP takes it as an insult and as the girls were using him just cause they may wanna spend time with him, but not engage with him sexually.

Seriously? How old are you again? These women are not using you, you have a wrong way of approaching relationships and people. Maybe you are trying to take things to the next step way too quickly and therefore come out as desperate and needy. Women can smell and sense that and it's not appealing.

You need to get to know people as people and not try to use people YOURSELF. You only see women as girlfriend material or nothing, and there is the core of your problem. Getting mad about the situation and blaming the opposite sex collectively and hinting how "all women are this and that and this" is a very twisted way of thinking.

Seems to me that you are lonely and suffer from poor self-esteem and that's why you need someone, anyone, to make you like yourself as to prove your own worth to you and others around you. Again, not appealing.
>>
>>17556244
You're stretching yourself too thin, brah.

Do you jump from girl to girl, putting them on a pedestal, only to be crushed when they let you know they have a boyfriend, or that they just want to be friends?

Your problem is your "sniper" mentality. Broaden your horizons, focus on yourself, and treat every female in your life as if they're an option for you.

But don't do favors. Be unattainable until they're basically begging you to do things with them. It's really not sexy being a butt-frustrated nerd who posts about girls not liking him on the internet.

And even though they don't know that's the truth exactly, desperation will reek off of you for not only women to smell, but men as well.
>>
File: koff.jpg (106KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
koff.jpg
106KB, 750x494px
>>17556315
>>17556309

im at fucking university right now surrounded by girls
I talk to so many
but woowee
who knows
it could be anything
like obviously its my fault in some rediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiculous way
I go on dates, cute girls wink at me twirl their hair smile at me or even flirt a bit so I know im good looking and I have friends so I no im not trash

some fucking girl just last night was all like "ohno! but I made you my friend we were supposed to be just friends!" when I started flirting with her after hanging out one on one for a few hours twice
and I saw her leading some shit to her beadroom and closing the door at a party that happened to be at her dorm today

small my head against a concrete wall until it spills open
honestly
>>
>>17556350
This is such a great way of putting it.

Just be good to everyone.

That includes yourself. You can't be loved by anyone until you love yourself, which seems narcissistic, but it's necessary.

I had an issue for years where my sense of humor revolved around self-deprecation, mostly as a roundabout way of expressing my own dissatisfaction with who I was. The truth is that this is the kind of behavior that women (and people in general) find pretty unappealing.

It's really easy to discredit someone's worth when they publicly do it themselves.

Now you may not be as unambiguous as I was about it, but there are cues in your body language, the way you react to things, that can give off the impression that you're desperate for someone to validate your own existence.

Just learn to recognize where it is you do this in your life and fix it. Start telling yourself good things about yourself.

The truth is that it's not women that have the problem and you're perfect and they're all just wrong, it's you that's the problem. Put the work in just like everyone else does (or needs to do), and build your self-worth before you think about whining about girls.
>>
>>17556358
>>17556358
You seem creepy af. I'd be scared of you if I knew you in person and that you post things like this online with pictures of people pointing guns at others.

What do you think it is then? What are you expecting us to say, that we are sure that you are handsome, charismatic, funny and an amazing guy but all women are collectively against you just like the whole universe. God just doesn't want you to have a gf and maybe you are cursed. Is this what you wanted to hear or what?

You probably misread social interactions and you have narcistic tendencies which makes you blind for any flaws in you or your actions and mad at the circumstances when you can't get something you want/think you deserve.

Dating isn't a video game. You don't get something by collecting enough points or doing the right things. It simply doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17556358
So you blew it with some girl and now you're sad, so you went to /adv/ to bitch.
>>
>>17556358
Oh I get it.

You "did everything right" and for some reason the girl still just didn't want to bang.

You feel entitled to sex, and aren't getting it, so you're blaming god or the world around you.

Have you ever actually had a female friend? I mean like a real friend, not someone you just secretly want to fuck.

You should try being just friends with a girl sometime. It will give you perspective.

All of my friends were male up until my early 20's, and then I got over myself and started accepting friendship when it came my way.

Women are humans too, and feel just as used when you angrily push them away because they won't fuck you, as you do when they keep you around for attention or to do things for them (buy them things, whatever).

It seems like you just give any female all of yourself way to quick and it comes off as desperate and creepy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.