[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 308x478px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 308x478px
I'm not socially inept, I just don't find a reason why I should socialize, I mean, how the fuck do I explain to everybody that I'm not interested in anything they have to do or say without being a complete asshole?
>>
>>17556075
Don't talk to them in the first place.
>>
>>17556075
You might have schizoid personality disorder, or at least you might want to talk to a therapist/psychiatrist about it if it's really an issue in your life. Although it's a debate as to wether or not personality disorders are even a thing.

If you're feeling this apathetic you might just be depressed, or unfulfilled in some way. Just learn how to actively listen well and you can vacate any conversation before it even starts.
>Uhuh
>That's fair
>That makes sense
>*Smiling, laughing*

If that doesn't work get the party snoozer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvu2ZI329V4

You might just be in a boring environment aswell. In college I'm finding the "what are your areas of interest" conversation increasingly boring. I've just started asking random questions instead. The cost of being seen as eccentric is worth having colorful conversations instead of lame ones.
>>
>>17556075
You've answered your own question, OP.

But that's not really why you're here, is it? Otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

Do you have friends?
>>
File: 1447965872787.jpg (114KB, 600x600px)
1447965872787.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>17556075
Are you a passive kind of person? What are your interests like?Many of the people who are "good at socializing" have the same unconscious attitude towards what other people are saying as you do. The difference is probably that you feel you have nothing to say, whereas those people at least get an audience out of the deal. Also, sometimes its an issue of sustained postive feedback (or lack of) for some people to get out of a long-term social depression that you seem to be asking about here.
>>
File: 1431295089818.jpg (333KB, 1280x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1431295089818.jpg
333KB, 1280x1263px
>>17556075
>how the fuck do I explain to everybody that I'm not interested in anything they have to do or say without being a complete asshole?

You don't have to fit other people's expectations of you anon. Do what comes naturally and accept the consequences.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.