[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just discovered my sister has a wattpad account. She writes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I just discovered my sister has a wattpad account.
She writes fucking 'smut', guys. Not even good smut. And not to mention, she is ten fucking years old.
She spelt masturbating as masterbaiting.
GUYS, MY TEN YEAR OLD SISTER WRITES ABOUT FNAF CHARACTERS JERKING IT AND FUCKING
Should I just kill myself now and get it over with?
>>
>not linking it

Anyway, everyone does retarded shit when they're young, she is quite young mind. It's just the way things go now. Just try not to think too much about her getting off while reading other people's stuff.
>>
>>17556054
Hey at least it's not your younger brother, and at least it's not your younger brother cybering with a bunch of dudes on yahoo chat at 10 years old, eventually evolving into webcamming for/with them and doing lewd things until he hits about 14 or so.

She'll probably grow out of it.
>>
>>17556076
Oh also she'll look back and criiinnngggeeeeee when she's older.
>>
>>17556054
Just read more into it
She's also 'bi' and says she cut herself. She didnt.
Im about to blow my brains out.
>>
>>17556054
Not in a creepy way but that's adorable. Don't you look back on your 10y/o self and laugh at all the quirky stuff that you did? Get over whatever stigma runs in your family cause it's really not a big deal
>>
>>17556054
She's exploring her sexuality, even if it is freaky as fuck. Not a child psychologist, but apparently it's normal for kids that age to start sexual stuff. It's up to you if you want to bring it up with your parents. Or you can talk to her, tell her to be discrete about this kind of stuff (please don't be autistic about this, be understanding and gentle). If you bring it up to her it's possible she'll stop. Google shit about younger kids sexuality.
>>
>>17556097
No. Cause i was a fucking weeb retard.
>>
>>17556054
yo, gimme her number
>>
>>17556054
this is pretty normal behavior for most girls nowadays, especially given how many have access to the internet from the get go.

When I was 10, most of the boys in my school had already started jacking off, it was normal. It wasn't normal, however, for girls to be jacking off, even though I know I started at that age and many of my friends told me years later that they did too.

Smut isn't going to kill her, in fact keeping it from her is most likely only going to make her hide it from you and make her feel ashamed in the process for normal and safe sexual exploration/curiosity. At least you can rest easy knowing she's probably going to be a virgin into her 20's

>>17556101
this is pretty good advice, although she probably won't stop writing, she'll just learn to hide it from OP better
>>
>>17556177
or he could give her an outlet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.