[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always had perfect white teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160911_075917.jpg (93KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_075917.jpg
93KB, 901x1200px
Always had perfect white teeth.

checked teeth last June.

Where then told by the hygienist that I had only beginnings of two holes(xrayed 2 times). But had then felt inflammation two months, aching jaws all except the front teeth.

Have taken care of my teeth all the time.

Brushed 2x day. mouthwash
Helped some but not enough

Alternative remedies for months.

Still aches in the whole mouth.
But no real holes.
Which mean i still have root infections?, would that kill teeth?
I can feel it all infected

What does adv do?
Anyone here?
Need tips
>>
visit a dentist??
>>
By holes did they mean cavities or did they mean the stage after decalcification where there's a sizable hole.

I mean the answer either way is a dentist.

And if your mouthwash isn't alcohol free and hydrogen peroxide free it can be hurting more than it helps because it's killing all the good bacteria that help protect your teeth and gums as well as the bad bacteria.
>>
File: Anon_JawRepair.jpg (89KB, 947x933px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_JawRepair.jpg
89KB, 947x933px
>>17556027
>Where then told by the hygienist that I had only beginnings of two holes
Ok what do you mean by holes? Holes ie standard cavities, ie erosion holes, or holes ie abscesses in the fucking jaw (like the unfortunate anon in pic related)?

>felt inflammation two months, aching jaws all except the front teeth.
Why the fuck didn't you go see your dentist earlier? How do you think a doctor feels when you tell them "X has been hurting all over for 2 months now, i can feel it all infected"? Reminds me of the anon in the vent thread who's had abdominal pain for 7 months and hasn't seen their doc yet.

Post a pic of your teeth and gums maybe. Aches all along the jawline sounds like it might be periodontitis, but the dentist would have certainly told you that if you had it.

Also might be the wisdom teeth if you're relatively young: pain from all 4 can basically feel like pain everywhere in the mouth.
>>
Yes, beginning of 2 cavities
>>
>>17556049
Not visible on photo
>>
>>17556058
Go see a dentist right away then, most decent dental offices can get you an appointment to fix two cavities in the next week, if not the next few days. The sooner you fix it the better, and considering you take good care of your teeth with brushing and mouthwash the cavities likely aren't big.

A single cavity should only cost you $100~ max, so maybe $200 for both provided you don't have any dental insurance. Any dental insurance will cover both of those cavities and they'll fix them for free.

Also remember to floss, flossing is the most underrated tool when it comes to the heatlh of your teeth. It really is important to do it, and if your teeth are so tight together that regular floss breaks then you buy what they call dental tape, which is a slightly more expensive but more thick and strong version of floss that won't break or snap.
>>
I have root infections
Infect everywhere......
>>
>>17556078
Normal straight jawed dont floss...
>>
File: spacebound.jpg (50KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spacebound.jpg
50KB, 1024x1024px
>>17556078
>>
>>17556063
The point is that periodontal disease is visible and very obvious, so if your gums are apparently healthy, then that's not the problem.

Like >>17556078 said, go get the cavities fixed.

>>17556086
No you probably don't. They'd have told you if you did (at least i'd really hope so).
Anyway, when you go get the cavities filled, tell the dentist that, and they'll explain things.
>>
File: whiteteeth.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
whiteteeth.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
Dr teeth told me they dont fix cavities which i could brush off......

Will call the dentist to ask about root infetions

Gn cu
>>
Root canal

or just fill cavities, dude
>>
>>17556112
>they dont fix cavities which i could brush off
what's that supposed to mean?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.