[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it alright if your girlfriend has some male friends? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: giphy_0.gif (499KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy_0.gif
499KB, 500x246px
Is it alright if your girlfriend has some male friends? Is it normal to be uncomfortable when she hangs out with them?
>>
>>17555895
If you aint ugly as shit and alpha enough they'll give up trying to be friends with her.

Worst case you gotta tell them to come round the corner for a hot sec
>>
>>17555895
My best friends are a couple, I like hanging out with the dude for dude stuff and talking to the girl for other stuff and she likes me like a friend and that is all.

Here is the thing, there was a time when I had feelings for her, I didn't act on them but I had them.

My advice would be to treat each case differently, maybe she has a guy friend who flirts with everyone so it's fine. maybe she has a guy friend who hangs around sometimes and then disappears but she treats him nice enough. Maybe she has this guy friend who hangs around her too much (orbits) this is not fine.

Beware of the friends who are too close or too fond of her. I know because I was that friend once.

Regardless of what you do or think, only your girlfriend has a say in having guy friends so I would suggest that you talk to her about meeting her friends (girls and boys) this could be a good excuse for you to notice which male friends are "uncomfortable" around you, those who have feelings for her will feel this way around YOU.
>>
File: Marks.jpg (1MB, 2368x2716px) Image search: [Google]
Marks.jpg
1MB, 2368x2716px
Of course it's not alright.
>>
You have to be a good judge of character and have to have a good relationship with her.

I'm a male, really good friends with a few girls. I'd never try to get them to cheat with me but I know plenty of guys who would. And I believe these women wouldn't even if I made a move.
But I can understand how their boyfriends might feel threatened by me spending so much time with them.

It's a game of opportunity and shit morals. You can't deny her the opportunity of cheating by forbidding her from having male friends so you have to rely on your gf and her male friends not having shit morals.
Women are less likely to cheat and less likely to think cheating is moral than men (anecdotal but also statistical evidence for this) so often enough your girlfriend is turning down guys already.
>>
Has male friends? Don't worry about it.

Worry about it when she starts to hang out with one in particular.

It's probably too late then, honestly.
>>
Men and women can be friends and you have no reason to worry.
Be sure that
>Your girlfriend is a person you can trust
>There is a reason why they are friends
>There is no sexual tension between them
>They treat each other like they treat a friend of the same gender

Of course if you're dating a girl who cheated on her ex boyfriends with her friends multiple times, and she is friend with this guy she met at a party and has no common interest with her and all their conversations are small talk and compliments, and they flirt all the time, and she texts him much more than she texts any other friend of her you have a reason to worry.
If your girlfriend is faithful and always had long term relationships, and she's close friends with a guy since elementary school, and they share hobbies and interests and sense of humour, they never flirt and they talk as much as she talks to her female friends, you have no reason to worry.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.