[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girlfriend but like another girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I have a bit of a dilemma. I have a girlfriend right now, we haven't been together for very long (about 3 weeks) but we have been friends for 2 years. When we first started out I was pretty head over heels, but i don't feel the same now. We weren't great friends to start out with, and the relationship kinda came out of nowhere, so it was kinda doomed to end up this way. But I met a girl a few days ago who shows obvious interest in me and I show obvious interest in her. And I don't want to break up with my girlfriend because I will feel horrible, and she is in my friend group and if I hurt her my friend group will freak out at me.

She never initiates conversation or responds to my messages in the first place and being around her is awkward, whilst being around the girl I just met is really great and conversation flows well. So I want to break up with my girlfriend in pursuit of this other girl but I'd feel really guilty for it. So I'm very conflicted. Any thoughts, /adv/?
>>
>>17555812
In all likelyhood, your feelings are probably mutual. Express to her that you're getting these vibes, and that you want things to go back to the way they were because there isn't any romantic chemistry between the two of you.

Always in these situations, just communicate how you feel fully and things will be fine if your friends are the least bit mature. If they can't deal with the fact that you're not happy in your relationship, then fuck them.
>>
>>17555831
Thank you, that is really really good advice. I think I'm gonna wait a bit and then try that out the next time I can. I agree with you, being honest feels a lot better.

If I end up getting together with the New girl I like, should I tell her I just got out of a relationship? Because right now she doesn't know, and i think it would make her feel awkward. If I don't being it up will I be okay? I wanna be honest but I don't want her to think I'm a cheater for flirting with her while I was in a relationship.
>>
its clear your current girlfriend isn't going to be long term and being with someone just because you're afraid to break up with them is no way to live (although there are many relationships out there like this)

Sooner rather than later you need to break up with her and it'll be a tough conversation but you'll both get over it and move on. It's more a matter of picking the right time to do it..
>>
>>17555844
You don't need to disclose that at all.
Put yourself in her place if you did:

>why would he said that to me? didn't he liked me? Is he trying to say that he doesn't want anything serious?

Out right telling her that you just came out of a relationship it's weird, but if she asks, tell the truth about how you dated one friend of yours but it didn't go anywhere. done.
>>
>>17555852
Thank you!! I think I'm gathering more of the courage to do it, I appreciate the support and motivation. I feel like she will get over it quickly, you're right, since it's a new relationship.
>>17555857
That makes a lot of sense, I appreciate it. I feel like that's a good way of going about things.
>>
>>17555844
Why would you bring it up? If she asks, agian, just be honest and explain; otherwise, there's literally nothing to gain from sharing that information.
>>
>>17555844
If you end uo together, post nudes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.