[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIV/AIDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spongebobneptune.png (45KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobneptune.png
45KB, 180x120px
I am a gay man and in April I had sex with a guy and he wore a condom. But now since August, I have been getting sick. I had a bad cold, then a kidney infection, then another cold which has now led to tonsilitis. However I'm NOT just getting sick out of nowhere, in August my entire family had the cold, and the second cold that I just caught last week everyone in my class had a cold/fever too.

Since everyone else is getting sick too, should I still be concerned?
>>
>>17555539
If you're sexually active you should be getting tested regularly regardless.

So instead of getting concerned get tested.
>>
>Be fag
>Get fag disease
weII there you go
>>
>>17555539
get tested regardless
>>
>>17555539
Have you had any rashes? Swollen lymph nodes?

Have you been googling symptoms and then feeling ill?

A condom was involved, it's almost impossible that you have HIV.

But regardless, the only way to know is getting tested.
>>
>>17555637
K.
>>
>>17555666
Because of the tonsilitis, I do have swollen lymph nodes. I'm actually getting sick, not being a hypochodriac. I know it's probably a coincidence that I've been getting sick often, but I can't help but wonder.
>>
>>17555752
I'm trying to be helpful.

I doubt you have HIV but go get a rapid test done to be sure.
>>
>>17555666
But only in my tonsils. Whatever, I think I'm just going to get tested to put my mind at ease.
>>
>>17555755

Okay thanks.
>>
If you're bouncing back from these illnesses then you're fine and just a sickly shit. Being a fag doesn't make HIV magically appear in your ass so if he's clean and you're clean and you used condoms then you should be good. Go to a doctor anyway and get tested for everything just to be safe, because it isn't normal to get that sick that many times in a row.
>>
>>17555764

Thank you. Also, I know it's not normal but my family all got sick twice in a row like me, and all my classmates are sick. So I don't think it's too far out of the ordinary that it's a coincidence.
>>
>>17555539
Ignore it and keep fucking randos
>>
>>17555539
You should get tested, just to make sure. But even if you do turn out to be HIV-positive, it is almost certainly not behind this recent spat of sicknesses around you. HIV doesn't normally progress that quickly.
>>
>>17555539
>I am a gay man
Gay men are more likely to get STDs.
Go get tested, faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.