[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I look down on most people and find them disgusting. How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: learn2love.jpg (194KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
learn2love.jpg
194KB, 721x1280px
I won't go into details. I just see most people as stupid. They always have some retarded rules they expect you to follow otherwise they get mad. Like i have this stupid fat ugly fucking cunt of a chem teacher who gets real mad at me for no reason, she stares me in the eye but I stare the bitch back and then she stopped doing it. She basically likes to treat people like shit because she's a fucking cunt of a bully.

Same thing with another teacher of mine. He's a fucking midget who wants to be "respected" by everyone, which by him means kissing his ass.

List goes on. I find myself sitting in crowds with my head up and staring at people, except they are lost in their own little hamster wheels and they never lift their head up, very few do - these few I like as people. These are mostly women surprisingly but some are men.

What the fuck do i do /adv/? how do i start feeling love towards these fucking potatoes. I spent a long time in a shithole environment where I let go of my old personality,but now that my personality is back, i really can't stand these fucking people man and I am so tired of pretending I feel for them or their feelings =/....

I am not a bad person, I always do the right thing I truly care for people, but alot of them I just feel too tired emotionally to invest into them (most). And yes I do find alot of them downright disgusting and weird.I am a judgmental asshole and I have been since i was a child.

Like I even find most girls and models ugly as fuck except this bitch emily, who i think is very hot. Any idea?
>>
>>17555362
>I am not a bad person
>I am a judgmental asshole

you judge people because you're insecure with yourself. if you were a better person you might see that those people are difficult because they're in pain for whatever reason, and be able to forgive them, rather than trying to view them as inferior.
>>
Okay, I'm not going to leave advice because I don't have enough time, but know that beauty is subjective. I see lots of models and women who make it to the Miss Universe pageants and all that and I don't find them attractive. Sure, they're pretty, and other men might like them, but not me.

Other things like personality and beliefs also factor into attraction, but know that the phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder―as in it's subjective―holds true.
>>
For example, I don't find this woman attractive. I don't like her overall facial structure to put it into summation.
>>
You sound like you're 16 to be quite honest with you also

>I'm not a bad person

You sound like an angsty judgmental ass
>>
The reality of the world is everyone hates each other. Fake relationships until you find the ones worth keeping.
>>
>>17555398
> I don't find this woman attractive, I've just uploaded it because I feel like it

Yeah right, keep on fooling yourself that you're always right and that you are the only person in the world being rational.
I used to be kinda like you before, but never had I obtain this point of blindness.
>>
>>17555368
they bring others pain though, quite alot of it. They are wannabe abusers, I find it difficult to feel empathy towards them.

>>17555460
this. i feel like its so true. Very few people like each other.

>>17555560

I don't think i am always right or even most of the time. If I thought that I would not be here asking for help. It's just I see the average person as acting like little children.
>>
>>17555362

1. Realize that you are just as much of a little bitch (unless you can give me 5 reasons you aren't, right now).
2. Realize that you "begin not being toxic" by learning to control your desires to flaunt your pretend superiority.

The alternative, of course, is to actually become an exceptional human being, which you sound like you are very far from.
>>
>>17555362
>chem teacher
Don't worry kiddo, when your balls drop and puberty ends you'll be a-okay.
>>
OP pic is pretty ugly
>>
>>17555398
Of course, her nose is wonky as fuck for one thing. Eyebrows too thick
>>
Easy. Learn to appreciate the stupidity. Look at stupid people like you'd look at clowns. Teach yourself to find gold where you originally saw trash.

You're really judgmental, though. I suggest you look at your own flaws. All in all, you're probably not that different from those you find stupid, you just don't realize it.
>>
>>17555683
I didn't even notice her nose and I thought her eyebrows gave her some artsy vibes. Brows like that are what you'd see on a runway to accentuate a pretty outfit.
>>
>>17555641
You'll be able to feel empathy towards them if you understand where their feelings come from.

Bully behavior is usually a maladaptive coping mechanism for some kind of pain. It sounds like chem teacher and midget teacher have that thing many teachers have where they desperately want to feel powerful. Maybe they feel like they have no control over the rest of their lives so they feel the need to assert their authority in the classroom extra hard. Just pity them.
>>
File: 1471195537688.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471195537688.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>17555362
tl;dr

>I look down on most people and find them disgusting. How do I begin to not be so toxic.

You just stop fucking doing it. You DECIDE with your BRAIN that youre not gonna do that, and then you follow through. Also, you sound like a fucking retard, who the fuck do you even look down on? Sounds like *someone* should be a little more self aware <3

God bless
>>
you're exhibiting pretty sociopathic traits OP
>>
File: EverythingIllegal.jpg (114KB, 748x770px) Image search: [Google]
EverythingIllegal.jpg
114KB, 748x770px
>>17555362
Congrats, you're an antisocial bastard.
Go find a shrink, sometimes they can help.
If they can't, pray.
If that doesn't help either. just accept it and hope you change as you get older.
Took my dad 60 years but he grew a heart eventually.
Hopefully it won't take either of us that long, OP.
>>
Honestly you sound like the bitchy cunt in my opinion. You dont even look good enough to be judgemental. Get out of your fucking feelings. Shes a teacher not your fucking girlfriend who you try on braws at Victoria secret with.
>>
File: PicsArt_09-11-05.07.03.png (1MB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-11-05.07.03.png
1MB, 721x1280px
>>
>>17555362
>I am not a bad person
If you have to tell yourself you're not a bad person, you probably are.

Also, you're not an adult. Wait until you get a taste of the real world. It might change your views.
>>
Empathy. People are just as shit as you have said they are, but you need to understand that most people have a life so shit that they turn out to be pathetic beings because of that. Why should I look up when I need to think about how fucking shit my life is? Why should I be nice to my students when they are fucking assholes too and I can use my position to boost my ego and feel superior to them even though I am not? Why should I empathize with people I know nothing about when I could just judge them for being assholes and not looking up so that I can affirm that they are better than those who do not?
>>
>>17555362
4chan is for 18+, take your highschool drama elsewhere
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.