[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic Advice on Relations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: jpg.png (409KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
409KB, 455x601px
I'm 26 years old and never had a girlfriend before. My face does not look very good (6/10 or 7/10) but I'm not overweight and I'm 6'1". I don't want to comment about my wits but I'm not dumb, I'm studying for PhD currently if it gives any leads. I get along pretty nicely with people and I do have friends. I also can make friends with girls without a problem.

But, no one seems to be interested in me at all. I meet new people, I make friends, but still no one has shown slightest interest in me. I know it's not enough information but if anyone else has a similar situation can you give me what I might be doing wrong?
>>
well tell me what you think of women HONESTLY?! only way you can be helped.

What are you looking for, that one perfect girl? want kids and a family soon?

or

you just want to experiment with different girls until you settle down.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
I am in High school, but that's my life... To a point even height.mfw
>>
>>17555349
>>17555361
I don't want the perfect girl, I just want an average looking girl with similar interests. I'm not planning to marry soon because I'm so inexperienced I believe I will have trouble. But if she turns out great why not in a few years.

So a bit of both.
>>
>>17555349
have you tried making moves on women?
>>
>>17555375
I do from time to time, but how does one make a move on someone who acts completely uninterested in those kind of stuff? So when I don't get a respond I just befriend them.
>>
>>17555373
what do you honestly think about women?
>>
Are you /fit/ and /fa/?
>>
OP, I can tell from your wording that your mentalities all off.

You need to put yourself in a girl's shoes and think why WOULD any girl with a ton of other options be interested in the guy that you are?

>Are you a blast be around? Or just "able to hold a conversation."
>Is your body physically sexy or just "not terrible looking."
>Are you a popular guy with a BIG circle of friends or just someone who "isn't a complete loser."

"Not bad" is not enough to get women looking at you as dating or fuckbuddy material. Women have a thousand average joe dicks begging to fuck them/date them at any given second.

To get a woman these days you have to be substantially above average in some way. Figure out how you're gonna do that, make it happen, and the pussy will come to you in droves. Anything less and you're just another thirsty nobody fighting over scraps.
>>
>>17555386
I WANT A GIRLFRIEND, how can I be more clear?

>>17555387
I can bench my bodyweight but if I said this in /fit I don't think they would call me /fit. I'm not /fa unfortunately, I just wear comfortable and plain clothes.
>>
>>17555393

THIS THIS AND THIIIISSSSSSSS! READ IT OP, DIGEST IT, SHIT IT OUT AND SHALLOW IT AGAIN, REPEAT.
>>
>>17555393
I fit into the second part for all of those, but I never beg to any girl. As soon as they look uninterested I jump the ship. The only thing I'm above average is electronics and I don't think it's considered hot.

What you said makes sense though.
>>
>>17555393
/r9k/ pls go
>>17555399
why do you want a gf
>>
>>17555406
>why do you want a gf
Because I feel lonely from time to time and based on what I heard about girlfriends it may be what is missing. I'd like to have someone around. I don't care much about having sex.
>>
>>17555405

>Women have a thousand average joe dicks begging to fuck them/date them at any given second.

>girls have tons of options

/thread
>>
>>17555417

maybe you're lacking masculinity/testosterone OP. Women aren't really looking for that.
>>
>>17555417
just get a flatmate
>>
>>17555417

do u masturbate alot OP, talking about you don't want sex.
>>
>>17555425
But how does one balance tenderness and masculinity? I don't see myself being assertive.
>>
>>17555437
You be masculine on the outside and tender on the inside
Just switch it up when it matters dumbass
>>
>>17555456
I'm pretty sure I'll mess it up and look cheesy and stupid.
>>
>>17555349
Alright I'm in the same predicament OP but I'm female. Let's do this.
>>
>>17555508
except in your case its because you're butt ugly or a whale

am I wrong?
>>
>>17555437

Two go to ways to build your testosterone is weight lifting and eating protein but OP, decent or better women like an independent men, no matter what women might say. being too dependent in a relationship, is a very bad thing. A gf should only be a lover romantically and sexually. You're not her best friend, your not her therapist, you're not her doctor, and you're not her chef. When you're a Independent man you will lead and set the ground rules.
>>
>>17555514
Nope. I'm scared to talk to guys IRL. I freeze up when I get hit on and walk away.
>>
>>17555526

>You're not her best friend, your not her therapist, you're not her doctor, and you're not her chef.

and woman aren't either of these things as well
>>
>>17555526
>>17555699
So I should just have sex with her? I'm not sure if I can manage this.
>>
>>17555722

Nope. Take her out on dates and be romantic, from time to time. Don't do stuff for your gf for validation/approval, don't do things expecting anything in return and don't do things out of insecurity, neediness and fear of losing her. That is usually why people do more then they have to in relationships and end up getting dumped.

no man wants to be best friends with a chick, unless he wants to bang her, keep it real. Don't go the extra mile, you have your own life too, don't do nothing you TRULY don't want to do. When you really REALLY love yourself and is independent/passionate in life, women come flocking and if you're that kind of person, you can take or leave a girl, so the power is in your hand.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.