[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I teach my friend a lesson? She frequently leaves the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: thief.png (93KB, 357x336px) Image search: [Google]
thief.png
93KB, 357x336px
Should I teach my friend a lesson? She frequently leaves the front door of her house unlocked with nobody home while she goes to work. I'm thinking about going to her house while shes at work and taking some "valuable" but replaceable items.
>>
I understand what you're trying to accomplish but this most likely would make her very angry at you and possibly shatter your friendship
>>
>>17554994
I don't plan on ever letting it be known it was me.
>>
So you're planning to actually rob her?
>>
>>17554997

Dude it's a bad idea still, it could go to shit in so many different ways.
>>
>>17554998
Basically.
>>
>>17555010
And you actually think that's a good idea? Especially considering >>17554997?
>>
>>17555014
Well, I really only plan on taking one item, and then moving it to another location as I don't want the item in my posession.
>>
>>17555022
So she's just going to think she misplaced it. How does that achieve your aim?
>>
>>17555026
Its gonna be her Computer Monitor. Kinda needed.
>>
>it's a thinly veiled klepto thread
>>
>>17555041
So you're going to move her computer monitor to another part of her house? And thus confirming that one of her friends are just fucking with her?
>>
>>17555047
No, I'm going to remove it completely from the house.
>>
>>17555057
So you're going to steal it, and she'll probably get the cops involved. Good plan, OP.
>>
>>17555058
Good point. She's not very smart, though.
>>
>>17555072
And neither are you, evidently. Calling the police when something of yours is stolen is not something that only smart people do.
>>
Wear gloves & other apparel items that would leave no dna behind. Instead of stealing something, leave little notes (printed or written in a 2nd handwriting style) with texts saying "$200 monitor/$80 jeans/$300 cosmetics collection, still want to leave your door unlocked?"
That way you bring awareness without stealing something and still come of as anonymous.
Also make sure there are no hidden cams
>>
>>17555083
Her home has been broken into before, and she didn't bother filing a report. Well, then again I guess if its happened before and she still does it, that she never learned the lesson in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.