[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Girlfriends keeps ending our relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m1iy7wdQjX1qf39wc.jpg (31KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1iy7wdQjX1qf39wc.jpg
31KB, 456x297px
>be me and her, together 4 months
>I'm her first serious boyfriend, first kiss, first everything beyond that (including sex)
>We get on so well, I would give her this look and she knows what I'm thinking (something dirty for example)
>I treat her like a princess, always do cute things, buy her things, says she's not used to it
>But she gets real moody sometimes and then just ends the relationship
>happened like 4 times now, get back together almost straight away
>write me a nice long message of our 4 months together, how she cant imagine spending it with anyone else, I've helped her low self esteem, and she loves me so much etc.

But once again, she does it again. I just don't get it. It's like she tries to pick at things or make up things in her head to start an argument. Went for a walk yesterday and seen her, I tried ignoring her but she was basically cutting me off and begging to talk to me. I could hardly look at her because I was close to having tears because this is all so exhausting for me. She tells me she's sorry and how lucky she is to have me because most guys woulda left by now.

I was talking to her today and just trying to understand why she does this, and she says she doesn't know she beats herself up over a lot of things, and kept saying how sorry she was. She even gave me a letter while I was at work, and I just had to give her a hug and I could feel her shaking. Letter said how she hates herself for hurting me, she hates seeing me sad, and she's so so sorry and she misses me and loves me.

Please help me, I just don't know what to do anymore, she's promised me in the past she won't do it but she does it again anyway.
>>
>Likes to make things to argue about

Next time she does it, don't pursue her. Make her come to you. If she comes to you, tell her that if she does this again, it's over. For good.
>>
I dont think this is someone you can build a life with.

Curve her now and maybe in the future you can reconnect... but right now she has too many issues.
>>
self esteem issues
>>
>>17554834
sorry due this is text book co-dependence... you're not helping things. you both need to break up and keep your distance...it really sucks but staying together is going to make it worse in the end for both of you. IF it WAS easy dude IT WOULD BE EASY ALREADY...GOOD relationships DON'T start hard and get easier...really hope she can work on her issues and you guys can get together for reals... but she probably won't she'll prolly find some other guy (kinda like you) and restart that co-dependent cycle again... maybe sugest she try to read a few help books like "co dependent no more" or "The 7 habits of..."
>>
>>17554834
she's probably just insecure and doing it to see if you'll fight to get her back or some shit. assert yourself more the next time she tries it and just tell her no that's not happening and not how it works.

If it's for another reason maybe she thinks your a slut and can't feel secure with you or w/e you're kind of fucked.
>>
I would tell you to just cut her off but you sound like an emotional sucker. You don't deserve this my man. Have some respect for yourself, please.
>>
>My Girlfriends keeps ending our relationship
>We get on so well
I stopped reading there
>>
>>17554834
>i treat her like a princess, always do cute things, buy her things

cuck
>>
>>17554845
>>17554850
>>17554938
/adv/ is correct
>>
Stop dating high schoolers you fuck
>>
Leave her awhile you still have some dignity. One of those times she isn't going to come back and it's going to wreck you.

Speaking from being in this exact situation.
>>
>>17554834
Next time she does that, don't get back with her. I had a relationship like this, but it went on for a full two years. Every week or two she'd get upset and declare it over, and I'd talk her out of it pretty quickly (within 24 hours usually), but three times it lasted longer, a week, a month, and then the third time we never got back together. She was diagnosed bipolar and had severe anxiety, and I wouldn't be surprised if I heard borderline.

That's not the point though, what is the point is: Eventually, after a lot of good times, and at the end, a whole lot of bad times, we finally broke up for good. It was hell for a while, because I really did love her, but eventually it worked out and I can honestly say I'm happier now that I don't have to worry about her mood swings. Further, it's worked out well for her too. Before we got together she basically skipped from guy to guy, I was her longest relationship. After we broke up, she stayed single for a while and I think she really benefited from it. We still talk from time to time, and she's gotten much more composed and happier overall after having been single for about a year now.

Stay split up with her. It'll be easier on you not having to deal with the constant ups and downs, and it might help her in the long run if she's single for a good while.
>>
I think stay with her but tell her next time she breaks up it will be for good, and don't give in
>>
You're both high school kids. You're just practicing relationships at that age. Don't take it so seriously.
>>
>>17556542
>Next time she does that, don't get back with her.
This, but let her know your intentions when things are going well. When things go wrong -and they always do, from time to time- you need to be working them out, not running away.
>>
>>17554834
>You're being blinded by emotion.
>You're being emotionally abused and manipulated.
Time to walk away. Frequent breakups and mood swings are big red flags of a manipulator.

Walk away. At least you'll be able to hold your head up high, and be less of an emotional wreck than if you stay with her.
>>
>>17554834
>broken up 4x in 4 months
Seriously? It's obviously not worth your time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.