[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homless inna car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: depressionamirite.png (2MB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
depressionamirite.png
2MB, 1000x954px
How do I survive living in a car? I have a job and im going to college. Im trying to see if I can use the showers at one of the campuses connected to the one I go to since the ones there are being renovated. I have $80 until I get paid on Thursday which could last me. The other big problem is that its illegal to sleep in your car at night and I was almost caught on my first night until I decided to stay in the same area my work is by so I have an alibi. Any tips or advice would be helpful.
>>
What kind of horrible despotic shithole do you live in where you can't sleep in a fucking car?
>>
>>17554590
San Diego
>>
>>17554590
Some places are horrible despotic shitholes in that pedestrians will fuck with you. The police will fuck with you everywhere.
>>
>>17554590
kek San Diego is stupid expensive.

Yes, in San Diego sleeping in your car is illegal. But if you find a quiet place in an industrial area or quiet neighborhood, i doubt you will be arrested. The most they might do is tap on the window and force you to get up and move the car.

There is also this:http://sbnbcc.org/safe-parking/

A safe parking place where it is legal to sleep in your car in San Diego. They also hand out food sometimes too.
>>
>>17554903
I did last night and there was already a car where I had scoped out earlier. As I was about the slip in the backseat with my blanket and pillow a cop car came strolling up to us. He asked me what I was doing and I just said "chillin" but he could see my blanket and pillow in the back but he said I was free to leave. Apparently that spot is common for people in my situation or more ilicit activities. By the tone of his voices he either wouldnt care if I slept there and he was tired of people calling about that spot or hes tired of people going there or both. He started copying down the other cars plate and there was faint but noticeable music which is why we were found. He asked if I was associated with that car and said no and I asked if I could leave. Inb4 free inhabitants. I cant stay in one spot for too long and I dont want to get locked in on my college campus or even fined.

Thanks btw.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.