[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frustrated sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
I feel really frustrated

All I can think about these past few weeks is girls girls and girls. All I think about is wanting to take a girl on dates. Generally my sex drive is low, but lately it's been really up. the problem is I don't know what to do. Fapping doesn't work, infact it makes it worse.. and I'm not in the position to even date to begin with. I'm seeing therapy for anxiety, and in a slim white dude, which makes me feel self concious anyways..

I'm really trying to just focus on my career. But it's not working completely, Any advice on what I can do to not think about dating?
>>
File: 1437556600305.png (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437556600305.png
247KB, 600x600px
>All I can think about these past few weeks is girls girls and girls. All I think about is wanting to take a girl on dates.
this is exactly how I feel right now tbqh
>>
>>17554537

It sucks. Like I don't know what to do
>>
>>17554428
sounds like you're working on yourself- that's great. Lots of people refuse to see anything wrong with themselves and don't bother.

It's great to focus on your career or bettering yourself, but you can't just keep ignoring these growing feelings- it likely won't go away. It's ok to devote some time and energy to chicks, just don't let it become priority over more important stuff.
>>
>>17554687

>you can't ignore these growing feelings, it's likely they won't go away

Fuck...

>It's ok to devote some time and energy to chicks

I can't though. I don't feel comfortable. Like, I have the desire to. But I mean, I don't feel deserving of it. I have anxiety issues, and I'm a skinny guy. Both of those are unattractive traits. Why would a girl even want to go on a date with me?
>>
>>17554745
you'd be surprised how many issues the average person has. You're no more fucked up than most.

And some chicks like the skinny lanky dudes. Don't sell yourself short man
>>
>>17554428
yes take us on dates we are the superior gender
>>
>>17554760

It just doesn't feel right, like I wouldn't date me. So why should I hope someone else would?

another thing is I'm going to be moving next year, pretty far away. So even if I was in prime condition to date, it still would be pointless

>>17554781

what is this
>>
>>17554805
it'll get you more comfortable for when you're ready to date more seriously. You wouldn't want to date you.... well, maybe you have terrible taste haha. You're making up excuses OP.

I get that it's terrifying- and honestly, dudes have the bigger cross to bear- you're expected to do all initiating. But you're going to go mad trying to ignore this entirely.
>>
>>17554860

so what am I suppose to do? I'm 26 years old. I look like I'm 18. I'm moving in a year. It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>17554870
well- how to go about it I'm not sure. But ignoring it, I can tell you, won't work.
>>
>>17554907

Fml I don't know what to do
>>
>>17554961
well- where do you live? What do you do? Do you have friends? A little background would surely help.
>>
>>17554977

USA
Currently work as a Armed Security Officer, and a student in Flight School
I have a few friends, but we usually only hang out a few times a month
>>
File: 986754543762453.png (40KB, 340x443px) Image search: [Google]
986754543762453.png
40KB, 340x443px
>>17554664
Well on the bright side it's gotten me motivated like never before
I went from generally avoiding social situations to actively seeking them out whenever possible in a matter of weeks, also started working out again

I wonder if it's legitimately hormones or instinct that made me suddenly want a gf like crazy
>>
>>17555044

I'm never in social situations. I've been trying to work out to ease my anxiety
>>
>>17555044
haha well that's a start. Good on you man.

>>17555071
I myself am far too shy and naive for stuff like Tinder or Match.com, but I guess it's a start...? It really depends on where you live too how skeezy people on there are.

You sound like you have a lot going for you. In good shape with a good job- got aspirations, don't seem like an asshole. You're kind of a loner so it might be hard for you, but you sound like you're a catch for the most part. You might need to bite the bullet and force yourself out more when your friends invite you- better yet, initiate activities with them.
>>
>>17555100
>I myself am far too shy and naive for stuff like Tinder or Match.com, but I guess it's a start...? It really depends on where you live too how skeezy people on there are

I have tinder, I never get matched. and OKC, I never get replies. Only 1 girl replied. We had a good conversation and seemed to click. I asked her out, she said yes. But then started ignoring me.

>force yourself out when your friends invite you

the thing is, one of my friends is in a serious relationship with a girl who has kids, one is gay, and another friend is too into his stuff to care. so we normally just relax in my friends personal pool and grill food and drink. we don't go to bars because it's kind of a waste of money, and it's more fun having a nice, heated, salt water pool to relax in and eat freshly grilled food..
>>
>>17555120
>more fun having a nice, heated, salt water pool to relax in and eat freshly grilled food
fuck you just made me hungry. You guys are awfully chill no-partyers for 26 year olds. Hm.

Anyway, mind showing us your profile and pics? Or at least your profile- could be something off-putting. I mean, at this point you don't have much to lose.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x1136px
>>17555134
>fuck you just made me hungry. You guys are awfully chill no-partyers for 26 year olds. Hm.

Do 26 year olds typically party a lot?

But here is my tinder profile..
>>
>>17555158
No they don't. Most work and have stable relationships
>>
>>17555158
you definitely don't look like a kid . You're a good lookin dude, you're definitely not giving yourself enough credit. Why no matches, I dunno, I don't see anything screaming 'red flag'. Tinder is a mystery to me.

My friends and I chill and grill out- have poker games and game nights. But we also go to bars or out to eat fairly regularly. We're all within 25-30 range. I actually met the last couple people I've dated at bars, and they weren't the worst humans ever.
>>
>>17555158
You definitely look like a pilot, dont ask me why though, but i see you flying an airliner.
>>
>>17555191

Like I said, I never get matched. And on OKC, I've messaged hundreds of girls over the years and I very very rarely ever get a response. Girls just don't like me. I mean shit, if I can't even get matched on Tinder then I must be unattractive.

well, me and my friends sometimes go out to eat. But we only typically hang out a few times a month. And my friend who's in a serious relationship and gay friend don't care about meeting other girls. so we usually just chill amongst ourselfs and talk about whatever
>>
>>17555202

really? If you're being serious. that kind of made me feel sort of good. One of the female supervisors at my current job said the same thing the other day
>>
>>17555202
Hahahaa! I thought the same.
>>
>>17555189
That's what I thought
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.