[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle cunty, passive aggressive girls in ones circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1466816861000.jpg (73KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1466816861000.jpg
73KB, 500x599px
How to handle cunty, passive aggressive girls in ones circle of friends when you are a guy?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
You stop being friends with cunty passive aggressive people. It's not that hard, idk why anyone would hang around with people they don't like.
>>
>>17554406
I have to. She's a good friend of my best female friend.
>>
You made a thread about this before, didn't you?

Can you give an example of what she does?
>>
>>17554414
Not really. Tell your other friend you don't wanna hang out with her. I fucking do it all the time, my friends run in the same circle as this absolute god awful mega political lesbian super rad feminist who literally turns every single comment ever said into some sort of personal attack on all wimin kind. She's the most insufferable person I've ever met, and I told my friends "Hey, whenever you invite her to something, let me know because I likely won't go then."
Simple as that. And if your next quip is about "she'll always choose that other friend over me and never make time for both of us individually blah blah blah" well then sounds like you need better friends and clearly this supposed best friend of yours does not feel the same way about you.
>>
>inform female friend in private that you don't like her, so in the future you'll need minimal words to bail when she tags along
>when you can't avoid her, respond to her as little as possible, if she says something passive aggressive do not give her any attention including not looking her in the face

Within no time she'll probably not want to be around you either, and now it's your female friend's issue to keep the two of you separated.
>>
>>17554422
I think the last thing she did was make that laugh sound when I said I've been playing guitar for the last 2 years when talking to my other friend. She didn't outright laugh, but she made that sound where you tighten the very top of your throat near the nasal cavity and blow air through it so it makes that "krrr" sound. No idea if there is a word for it.
>>
>>17554469
Like a scoff?
>>
>>17554469
Snorting?
>>
>>17554469
I can't imagine why in the world she'd do that, that makes no sense. Could it be possible you just don't like her so you see everything she does as an attack on you? Not saying you're wrong, but I just don't see why she'd scoff
>>
>>17554440
The thing is I've been avoiding her the entire time and so far. Just understand that this time it's unavoidable that I have to and I just want to verbally jam my fist into her Sahara of cunt the next time she's getting cheeky, because ignoring her apparently doesn't do much.
>>
>>17554471
Yeah that's it I guess
>>
>>17554478
No offense taken man. I'm trying to be honest with myself and asked myself a few times if I'm just imagining things, but nah she did it. She generally targets me out of the blue
>>
>>17554478
It sounds to me like any of the following scenarios:
>OP's friend has a crush on OP and her friend thinks OP isn't good enough for her
>friend of OP's friend likes OP and does not like that OP has known her friend for longer and is more interested in her
>friend of OP's friend thinks OP is not really her friend and just trying to get in her pants
>friend of OP's friend is annoyed because OP's friend drags him along and she just wants to be alone with her friend without the random guy there

As for scoffing at that in particular, it could be "look how he tries to impress her" or it could fit a douchy image she has of him. Nothing wrong with the guitar as an instrument, but I think we all know the "...anyway, here's Wonderwall" guy at parties, or the guy who boasts about having played guitar for years while he look at the most entry level tutorials. Basically it's a hobby that people fake a lot to get the sexy musician label.
>>
Literally just ignore her.
>>
>>17554494
>but nah she did it
No, I don't mean whether or not she did it, but the way you took it. Are you sure that she had ill intentions towards you when she did it? Perhaps she just had a cough, for example. If your attention was turned on your friend when she did it, you might not have paid proper attention to what she was doing, and because you don't like her, you immediately thought it was an attack on you.

>She generally targets me out of the blue
Any other examples?

I'm just trying to get a better picture of what's going on. People here generally tend to provide one very biased side of the story, and we can't really give proper advice based on that.
>>
>>17554502
You have a spot imagination lol. Gotta be one of that. I've known my best female friend ever since primary school and we are very close. We also were pretty touchy with each other back then in high school. We kissed and groped each other, but not anything more than that. I've known the other girl since middle school and she always hated me. Whenever me and my best friend would get into a fight or even if I got into a fight with a different female friend she would try to turn them more against me. But then one time in high school we almost slept together on a party, but we didn't. She even said I'm an 8 and have a nice ass. I just don't get her, because if she actually likes me why do I get the vibes she is generally hostile towards me?
>>
>>17554502
Oh and I played at 2 concerts before to that time. I'm not just a pretentious beginner
>>
>>17554577
Hah, man, try to forget that this is your life for a moment. This girl obviously has a soft spot for you at least, she's stood around for years while obviously you paid more attention to her friend than to her. She is no doubt aware of all the details of what happened between your friend and you, and that's still disregarding that sweet friends-from-birth status you just can't compete with. Possibly she also feels or has felt inferior to her friend for other reasons, young girls growing up tend to both admire and resent each other all the time.
Then you almost sleep together and obviously you are aware that she finds you attractive, which puts her in an even more vulnerable position. And now she's still playing fifth wheel while you happily interact with your friend.

She's being hostile as a defense mechanism for feeling unwanted by you, or simply ashamed because of her (past) feelings for you or the history you share. Word of warning though, that doesn't have to mean that she would actually be up for dating or sleeping with you, if you're interested in that. She might be too resentful for that by this point, or she knows that it would damage her friendship with the other girl beyond repair, or plenty of other reasons. But it is obvious to me that she is bothered by her past and/or present attraction to you and trying hard to overcompensate for it and play the ice princess.
>>
>>17554513
Honestly, my memories of her are just one big negative blob and I almost can't think of anything specific. The only other thing I remember was that there were a few instances where she tried to turn my friends even more against me when we were fighting. That they should just break it off with me entirely. She would always take that opportunity. That happened three time through out school I think

If I meet her again I won't act like an asshole to her, but just in case she clearly acts passive aggressive again, what should I do? What would you do?
>>
>>17554601
I guess the only thing I can do is ignoring her whenever she's playing the ice princess again
>>
>>17554624
Pretty much. Try to disregard it by reminding yourself that she just has a personal issue with you.
>>
>>17554390
make fun of their eyebrows and breast size
>>
> girl at work likes to hang with me most of the time were generally cool with each other.

> thing is she always puts me on the spot in anything i do or say, so i dont feel comfortable completely because she gets all uptight asking me(why did i do X? or why did i say Y?)

>always tells me "why aren't you being my friend? if im not super talkative or being interesting
>gets upset or annoyed at the most trivial things and takes everything a little too seriously.

one time she got real mad, because i walked her to work. i showed up at her place because i was closeby (i told her i was going over she was ok with it) and the security at her place saw me wave hello to her as she left. she then started saying i ruined everything, ruined her day, and as we were walking said "thanks for nothing" and at one point she even told me that were only friends because i have a car. she then ignored me after demanding i talk to her or say something as we were going. like wtf what do guys?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.