[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pene_caballo.es-brockman--jaja.png (91KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
pene_caballo.es-brockman--jaja.png
91KB, 500x291px
Background story

>be me, just moved into the big city for college like 10 days ago
>basically been living the neet life for 2 years before going here
>live in a cabin with 5 other people cause there is nothing else available
>hate it
>classes are hard
>my feet hurt
>tfw no transportation
>beginning feelings of an hero
>big party at night, after greeting new classmates
>4000 people in the same place, lines at the bars are like 50 ft long
>bartenders suck cockular hole, and are very slow
>should be impossible to get drunk
>get drunk
>apparently shittalk a girl (and some other guy from the introduction) who's in my class' family straight to her face without knowing. Didn't know this before now.
>can't remember that well, but i still think she misunderstood me
>2 nights ago, another party, a lot smaller
>hate and misery starting to decline, feelings of an hero also declining
>actually having fun
>night is about to end
>some guy mentions to me that i apparently said nasty things about her family
>i confront her, while drunk, say that i am deeply sorry and i can't even remember that i said it.
>cry a bit in public bar
>only her and the two guys seems to notice (one was the guy who's family i apparently also shittalked about, other was the one who mentioned it to me)
>try to seem very sad even though in the moment i wasn't really
>she says it's ok and that we could start from scratch
>she doesn't look like she means it
>actually quiet depressed and sad at this moment
>go home
>wake up
>strong feelings of an hero for the last two days
>hate everything

What do guys? Its been like 10 days, and i'm already failing everything at college.
I fucked it up with the girl at the very first day.
I suck at what i am studying at
I don't like the city
I hate living with 5 other people
Strong feelings of an hero.

Halp
>>
Now that hero shit you keep mentioning is that by any chance has to do with the I am a hero manga?
>>
You obviously don't want to an hero. Stop pretending like you do, you retarded emo cunt. If you're having fun, continue doing so. You're only having these thoughts because of loneliness.
>>
It's been ten fucking days who cares. You'll get used to all of this after a month or two. Be patient with yourself. Also take advantage of any tutoring or study groups the school has, if your academics aren't in check it'll stress you the fuck out.
>>
OP here.
>17553888
Agreed an hero is a bit much, and you are correct with the loneliness.
>17553891
You dont understand, 10 days after living what i can only describe as basically the neet life, is a big transformation.
But thank you i will look into getting into a study group.
>>
>>17553891
This anon
>>
>>17553923
Nah I do understand. It'll take you a longass time to get out of the neet cycle and you're gonna have plenty of failures. Just remember that nobody actually cares about anything you do, especially in that big of a school.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.