[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some kind of vaginal infection (i have an appointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
I have some kind of vaginal infection (i have an appointment with my obgyn on monday). How do i tell my bf witheout grossing him out?
>>
He will be grossed out regardless. Just let him know as soon as possible and let him know that you are doing everything you can to sort it out.
>>
>>17553786
Fml...

Ok, thanks anon
>>
Just curious, but do you use soap to wash your vag? That's personally caused me complications, continually using soap despite me reading advice saying not to. Then I had some weird bad vag problems that I tried to solve by using more soap, which made it worse. So I listened to what I learned and stopped using it. Bam. Problem solved.
>>
Just tell him discrete and firm that u dont feel well down there and forbid him to ask questions
>>
>>17553781
>>17553781
Good job catching loads from Chad you fucking roastie. Your BF will know that you cheated. That vaginal infection will be the sign that you had unprotected sex with a guy who was carrying something.

Good job slut. Dont spread that infection.
>>
>>17554121
Nice projection there.
I went to a public pool and got that shit from there. Not every girl is a slut, anon
>>
>>17553847
were you putting soap inside your vag..? cleaning the folds/labia with soap is completely okay.
>>
>>17553781
Maybe wait until after your appointment, so you have a bit more information to share than "some kind of vaginal infection."
>>
What kind of symptoms are you having? If you don't mid sharing.
>>
>>17555357
Nah, I wasn't. I would soap up the outside but I wouldn't ever penetrate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.