[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scam!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I was out last night and was pretty drunk, I lost my wallet and I checked my account and it seems a night club has been charging me €250 then a couple of minutes later €350 then a few mins later another €350. What should I do
>>
anyone????
>>
You're fucked.
>>
Call your credit card people and report it as lost or stolen.
>>
in what way
>>
yeah I already did - but now im thinking should i back to the club and ask for my money back.....
>>
>>17553699
OP you're fucking retarded. Call your credit card company.
>>
>>17553748
What? They're supposed negate the charges not authorized by you
>>
>>17553748
Nah your bank will get it back for you chill. Wait for Monday it's cool mane we all do it, for real
>>
I called the bank - but should i go back that club and ask for the money. Or will that cause some shit?
>>
>>17553752
Not sure what you mean?
>>
>>17553755
You'll just waste your time really, go through the bank and they'll handle it for you, seriously man chill, like 70% of tickets on monday are about this type of shit, you'll get it back it's cool
>>
>>17553753
You thinking going back to the club and explaining to the manager that one of his staff is a scam artist or it could have been the manger themself. Is a bad idea?
>>
>>17553771
It's not your job to think or handle this. Your bank will call, your bank will handle it. Why fight your war when you pay a mercenary to handle it for you? If there's a scam artist, the manager will get the hint from repeated complaints. If there's a managerial problem authorities wil get the hint. If there's some nigerian fuck who glimpsed at your card nobody will get the hint but you'll still get your money back.

Literally you have no problem, go back to worrying about the chick at work you've been flirting with, cheers bruh.
>>
>>17553785
Haha I like your style. I wish there was a hot chick in work i was flirting with :)
>>
>>17553785
>implying she has to be hot
B-BRUH
>>
>>17553807
Hot is a must bruh
>>
>>17553815
Some bitches make up for it in enthusiasm bruh
>>
>>17553820
>enthusiasm
Haha pfftttt thats worse then personality BRUH
>>
>>17553823
made me laugh irl BRUH
>>
>>17553844
keep it real bruh
>>
>>17553874
word
>>
>>17553876
thanks again for the advice was just gonna go down to them and say wheres my money but fuck that. time to drink beer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.