[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like mother like daughter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 407x405px
My girlfriends mom is a nice lady and has a good heart but she's cheated on her ex husband and her current boyfriend before. I should acknowledge that both of these men treated her very badly. My girlfriend has also cheated on an ex boyfriend before because he also treated her badly. Should I be worried? I figure as long as I treat her right it shouldn't be a problem it's been a year so far and things have been good but I'm also very mistrusting so it's always on the back of my mind. What do you thing /adv/?
>>
>>17553579
I would be worried because for all you know, they tell people those men "treated them badly" so that they can justify their cheating.

Its not to say they are lying but there are two sides to everything. In any case if they continue to get with men who are no good for them only to cheat on them later they aren't any better.

Sometimes people are really bad at getting needs met. They get frustrated when people don't read their minds and meet all their desires without question, then run off and cheat like a jackass.

Be careful.
>>
>>17553591
So stick around but don't get too invested just to be safe?
>>
>>17553579
>cheating as revenge
Good luck never making her feel bad about you.
>>
>>17553603
Yeah but that goes for any relationship.

There will usually be some risks. Just don't stay with something you're not comfortable with.
>>
There is definitely something going on there that I would distance myself from. Seems like a lot of dysfunction.
>>
>>17553669
Yeah there's a ton of dysfunction but they're okay in my book and they've treated me well so I want to give it a chance
>>
>>17553579
first argument you have she will throw you in the shit bf bucket and justify fucking another guy. It is shit walking on glass and it doesn't take much.
>>
>>17553953
It's been a year we've had multiple arguments and I haven't seen any evidence of that but maybe she's just good at hiding it.
>>
>>17553591
This.
Couldnt have said it any better
>>
>>17553579
all women are crazy, and all women are evil. But women take family very seriously, looking at how their parental relationship is and how they behave and view that is important in determining how they perceive a relationship should be.

But rules and exceptions do exist.
>>
>>17554061
They both agree that cheating is generally bad but don't completely hate cheaters because the causes of cheating are complex which I agree with. I just worry that they seem to rationalize cheating in a sense if you know what I mean
>>
>>17554111
> but don't completely hate cheaters because that would mean coming to terms with themselves being terrible people
FTFY

"it's bad, but..." is the EXACT rationality that every single piece of shit on this earth uses to justify their behavior to try to gain sympathy.

if you're in a bad relationship, here's a thought: leave them.
"i couldnt leave them because..." then don't cheat, wait until you can leave them. "b-but that's hard" cry me a river.

that's how you deal with cheaters. you don't let their excuses get to you, you throw them back in their face and let them know they did a shitty thing and whatever justifications they have don't mean shit.
>>
>>17554153
I guess this is true, should I try to find out if she's has or is and leave? I don't suspect her of it but I don't completely trust her either
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.