[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P A R A N O I A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461682616830.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
1461682616830.gif
163KB, 329x353px
How do I kill it?

I have a night out with my gf today, just the 2 of us. All is well, nothing much happened but she mentioned her ex by chance, we were talking about whatever and she mentioned that her ex knows such and such, really just a few words and nothing important / interesting.

Still, it triggered my deep paranoia. Now whatever she says and does it instantly sends me into a state of distrust, like she's cheating on me with her ex behind my back and laughing at what a fool I am.

In my paranoia state, I asked her if she'd want to go out a bit sooner just for a walk, she asked when, I said like an hour sooner or so, but she said there's a relative visiting her (she lives with her parents) and can't really come that much sooner.

BOOM! Paranoia, and now I can't stop thinking she's actually home alone and keeps it a secret from me so that she can cheat on me with her ex right before we go out together.

It kills me /adv/ how do I calm the fuck down? I'm literally shaking and there's no way to find out whether she's home alone without looking like a controlling freak.
>>
Are you amoral? Take her phone and download a tracking app and a text logger
>>
>>17553513
This. She'll never have to know, itll never hurt her, and youll know to a certainty if shes making a fool of you.
>>
>>17553513
I can get pretty amoral, yes.

She's tech savvy though, far more than I am and downloading a tracking app and shit will get me busted pretty damn fast.

I need some other solution. I was thinking to show up at her place like 15 minutes earlier and say nothing, just wait in front of her apartment complex before calling her to tell her to come out.

I was thinking if she's cheating on me and can't come out sooner, then the ex will leave her place like a few minutes earlier and shit.

God damn this kills me, I ain't about this business man. But I love her so much it hurts, never mistreated her once, I care so much about her that it frightens me sometimes. I'm literally ensnared and any thought of cheating / lying sends me into a state of paranoid madness.
>>
>>17553536
What about if you bug her car with a gps tracker? I think she might sense you dont trust her if you just show up early.
>>
>>17553581
She won't know I showed up early. I'll just sit somewhere away just to see if someone leaves the building or whatever. I still want to make sure her relative really paid them a visit today and she wasn't lying about it.

I'm feeling so much anger and sadness right now.
>>
Then go
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.