[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who hates themselves here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1469064666424.jpg (16KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1469064666424.jpg
16KB, 405x405px
Anybody feel like nothing they do has any value?

I'm 23 and I'm not particularly smart which is only exacerbated by my almost nonexistent self-worth. I never feel like any of my efforts towards anything have any value and I never feel comfortable unless I'm parroting or pantomiming somebody else. It's like everything I come up with is worthless in my mind and has no value, and I have no idea what I'm doing. My ex pointed this tendency of mine which only cemented it in my mind.

I can hardly even really contribute to discussions online or otherwise, and when I try to it takes me forever to articulate myself and I always find by the time I'm done that somebody else said what I wanted to shorter, sweeter, and way more coherently.

TL;DR I hate everything I do, anybody else feel the same way and if so what do you do about it
>>
>>17553219

You just sound utterly average and there's nothing wrong with that, not stupid, not brilliant, not particularly talented nor entirely useless, right? Instead of seeing this as a handicap you should use it to give you some peace of mind. You will do just fine, but you don't have to take on the pressure of excelling either. Your life doesn't have to have value to anyone but yourself. However, what might give you some condifence is to find something you enjoy and then develop it into a life long hobby. It will give you purpose and eventually, one day, you will realise that you're actually getting good at it, which will make you feel good about yourself. Keep in mind that being average is okay. There are people smarter and better than you, sure. But there's also a ton of people who are dumber and even more useless, so you're doing just fine.
>>
lmao that fucking cat always cracks me up
>>
>>17553260
There is nothing worse than mediocrity. Quantitatively and qualitatively, sure, but mentally/emotionally/spiritually/whatever it's never-ending torment.
>>
>>17553261
Kek
>>
another bump, I would appreciate maybe another perspective on my situation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.