[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck random girls all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1466372141563.jpg (101KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1466372141563.jpg
101KB, 1252x1252px
How do? I have no friends and never go to parties, but am pretty hot and am fine when I'm drunk.
>>
>>17553097
i sometimes find girls who to fuck on dating sites like badoo and pof but they are normally quite ugly.
>>
>>17553113
i also want to say that the best way to get sex frequently is from being in a relationship. no one really gets sex all the time unless they are in a relationship.
>>
>>17553097
Neil Strauss "Rules of the Game". Your welcome anon.
>>
>>17553121
That is good advice, take that on board op.

Fucking a single random girls takes a lot or work and that work doesn't guarantee results, now to fuck multiple random girls you have to put the same amount of work in for each of them and again with no guarantees of sucess.

Whoever if after you fuck one girl and decided to keep a relationship going with her the amount of work required to fuck drops by 80% and guarantee of result jumps up 90% success rate.
>>
>>17553135
I've thought about a very casual relationship while fucking random bitches on the side. Sound like a plan?

Also, I'm a male model, still a bit skinny though. Would this help me get fucked at parties?
>>
>>17553129
>>17553137
Just read a fucking book
>>
>>17553186
Its only like $10-$20 and 350 pages. If your serious do it.
>>
>>17553186
>>17553192
19, Live with parents. I doubt they'd be happy if I picked a copy of it up
>>
>>17553137
By men.
>>
>>17553097
Go to the gym 2-3 times a week and get in reasonable shape. Get an ok job. Go travelling. Get some enthusiasm for life. The girls will come naturally.
>>
>>17553596
I'm on all those things, but I'd like to get at least some action in the meantime. It's depressing man
>>
>>17553764
Do you live in a city? Moving to a big city like London or New York should improve the situation. Plenty of young singles who are up for no-strings arrangements. If I was single that's where I'd head.
>>
>>17553793
Live in London, but hardly get out because no friends
>>
>>17553816
Go out in Camden Town, relatively easy to get laid. Either go out alone, or join a MeetUp group.
>>
>>17553822

>relatively easy to get laid

Stop peddling him bullshit lies anon.
>>
>>17553852
I said "relatively". It will obviously depend on a number of factors for which I don't have the data, i.e. his looks, age, status, charm etc.
>>
>>17553860
>>17553137
>>17553572
Looking through the thread, OP is a good looking 19 year old who lives with his parents
>>
>>17553871
So he's got 2 out of 3 good things going for him. He'll just have to make sure he gets invited back to there house. Should be relatively easy.
>>
Create the parties your self.
>>
>>17553885
>>17553871
do you guys not think it would be dodgy for op to pick ups girls on his own? i dont know what his area is like but if i went out on my own i could possibly get jumped. he doesent have any friends though so i dont know what to suggest. a skinny 19 year old kid would be such an easy target
>>
>>17553901
What are you talking about. He is hardly going to get "jumped" in a bar in London, unless he goes to Hackney or something. He can get a cab home. Unless the girls he is hitting on rob him, which is unlikely. Most girls who can afford to live in London are rich and have no reason to rob people.
>>
>>17553941
i have never been to town in london but over here, some dodgy people will jump easy targets as they are walking around. if he gets a cab there, and gets a cab straight home, yeah he will be fine but im just saying, it could be dodgy if he goes wondering around town on his own. also i know lots of poor people that live in london and they go to town drinking.
>>
>>17553948
I guess if you wonder around some parts of south London at 3 in the morning you may get jumped but on the whole its a relatively safe city (as capital cities go). I don't know how poor people go drinking in London, it's like £5 ($7) for a beer in most places.
>>
>>17553998
poor people are always stupid with their money which is why they have no money. i know people that literally spend all their pay check on drinking and drugs. tbf though drinks are not much cheaper here. i suppose people looknig to jump others for money dont need to buy drinks anyway. i dont mean to scare op, im just giving him fair warning. he should be alright though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.