[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you acquire Tinder game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: batman.jpg (39KB, 493x542px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
39KB, 493x542px
How the fuck do you acquire Tinder game?
>>
File: evS6KTo.jpg (73KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
evS6KTo.jpg
73KB, 456x628px
you look like;

atesh salih, francisco lachowski, simon nessman, sean opry or brian shimansky.
>>
>>17553035
>>17553035
I dont
>>
>>17553057
then i'm afraid you will not get many matches, unless you fraud your photos in photoshop
>>
unless you're a 9/10 guy women aren't gonna swipe you. Doesn't matter how interesting or smart or wonderful you are, or even how good you are with your dick.

don't take it personally, just how it is for dudes.

desu i got more pussy from okc than I ever did from tinder and generally speaking better interactions, even if we didn't end up dating.
>>
>>17553081
why do girls have such high standards when it comes to tinder? i can pull girls easily if i go clubbing or to bars, and i can get sex from speaknig to girls on other dating sites like badoo and pof, i just dont get why girls in tinder have such high standards.
>>
>>17553090

because they have unlimited selection
>>
>>17553095
good point but i wonder how often they even come across a 9. im considered good looking but i very rarely get a match, and when i do, its normally a 4/10. i understand not matching with guys who are 3-5/10 but when i guy is decent looking, why dont they at least give him a chance. are they seriously this ridiculous when it comes to look, i mean yeah, you want a partner who is attractive but only going for 9s is crazy in my opinion.
>>
>>17553101
Yes, it is that inane, but the majority of men trying to meet women online just want to get their dick wet. If it's just about the fucking, and you know you have control, why would you settle for mediocre?
>>
>>17553126
that is true. im not sure so i dont really know but i doubt there are enough 9s to go around for all the women on there lol. most of the girls on tinder in my country claim they are looking for a relationship but that could just be a cover up so they dont look slutty.
>>
I used to get one match a week when I first used tinder, then I learned it and got almost 100 matches in 2-3 months, found a gf and left the app

You probably are not self aware enough to be able to tell how good a picture of you actually is, I recommend taking a bunch of photos and asking a female friend if she likes any of them, you could even ask her to take a photo of you

Now we are on 4chan and we don't have female friends, so you are going to have to work harder. Try your best with the pictures and create an account, then ask the first matches you get what they think of your photos

Delete the bad ones, add new ones and repeat the process

Also don't be a bitch and get frustrated and delete your account, this will take a while to work

Things that help:

>don't take photos of you from too close, your face ends up looking distorted
>have a photo of you with other people doing something outdoors, maybe even fucking ask a stranger to take a photo with you if you don't have friends (remember you have nothing to lose)
>don't look sad in the photos, you must look outgoing

Overall don't give up easily and keep trying to improve your profile
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.