[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just burned a few bridges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hairyass.jpg (164KB, 432x290px) Image search: [Google]
hairyass.jpg
164KB, 432x290px
I've been pissed about my former two friends bailing on me when things got rough. I figured I probably wouldn't see them again, and if I did I could handle a physical confrontation, so I messaged them. I don't have a social circle anymore, and really resent/hate all the people that mutually associated with us before, so just went ahead and sent it. It felt good anons, it felt good.

>to Thomas Copeland: Hey bro! Hope you overdose soon!
excited to hear his response. This guy is (was?) a heroin junkie and a complete scumbag that ripped me off. Expecting major backlash from this guy, should be fun.
>>
>to B A (female):
>Hey B A! just wanted to let you know that i heard you were praying for me, which is simply the sweetest thing! It was really useful when I was losing my mind and spiraling down into a suicidal depression, teehee. Thanks for always being a true friend to me, and thanks for checking up on me when a tornado tore through town less than a mile away from my house. Your concern for me is almost overwhelming, and frankly I wouldn't have made it out of my darkest days without your help. Eat shit and die! love, anon
A bridge better burned. The next one I feel kind of bad about.
>>
>to C B (male):
>Hey man! Long time no speak! How've things been going?! Good I hope! They've been going ok for me, I can't complain much, just working my buns off at my Dad's shop so I can take it over one day! Sure is hard work, but I suuuure do love it! Hey, listen, I just want to thank you for your unconditional support during my darkest days. Frankly I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you ignoring my calls so you could follow your girlfriend around with hopes of her suddenly not being a whore. I guess you figured I'd work it out on my own, or kill myself by some means, lol!!! Die in a fire, cuck. Love anon
Don't really feel that bad though, to be honest.

The high road is overrated. Seriously, I don't benefit whatsoever by being nice to assholes. I don't benefit by holding this shit in so I don't hurt the feelings of people who don't give a shit about me. I don't benefit by holding onto a false hope that maybe one day we'll be friends again.

Now go on and tell me how stupid I am, I'm listening.
>>
Not that it was stupid, but it was really dramatic. You can cut people out of your life without making a scene. The fact that you felt the need to act out about it probably makes you a drama whore, which is why they didn't want to be involved in your bullshit to begin with.
>>
>muh darkest days
>muh depression wah wah so tough :'(
>sarcastic cringy messages
>no spine to even say these pathetic insults to their faces
>uses word cuck in real life

Lol, you cannot be more than 20. Everything you say just reeks of salty teenage angst. Grow up.
>>
>>17553002
Also this. You come off as a massive attention whore.
>>
>I'm 15 and my parents ignored me, the thread

kek

Keep digging that hole OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.