[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Meet her for the first time tomorrow
>We go to the movies
>The friend who presented her to me told me we're gonna fall in love
>I anticipated this a lot my heart already skips a beat everytime I think about her
>Friend also told me she's been victim of rape 3months ago and promised herself not to date anymore, yet I'm taking her to the movies tomorrow

Should I buy her flowers on first date, first time we meet ?
I mean, if she doesnt understand we are dating and friendzones me, I'm fucked, but if I'm going too fast she'll get scared.

How do people feel about being offered flowers ? Is there a better way you can think of ?
Thanks /adv/
>>
No flowers yet, pay for movie ticket/candy/drink without asking
>>
>>17552895
>>Meet her for the first time tomorrow
>>We go to the movies
one of the last places i would want to go on a first date with a girl, even with friends.
>>The friend who presented her to me told me we're gonna fall in love
>>I anticipated this a lot my heart already skips a beat everytime I think about her
she has butterflies too
>>Friend also told me she's been victim of rape 3months ago and promised herself not to date anymore, yet I'm taking her to the movies tomorrow
she got raped 3 months ago, or your friend told you this 3 months ago?
anyways she's like around 20 bro, ofc a 20 year old girl who got raped is going to say she is never going to date again. that's her ego.
>Should I buy her flowers on first date, first time we meet ?
offer to buy the movie stuff. what you want her to run back to the car and let them stink up her car as they rot without a vase? or you expect her to carry them into the theater? offer to buy the movie stuff.
>I mean, if she doesnt understand we are dating and friendzones me, I'm fucked, but if I'm going too fast she'll get scared.
she understands you are dating. it's a date. when she meets you she will already have determined whether she would see you as a one night stand, or a potential reoccurring date. if you are going too fast? how so? also when you meet her you too should have determined what kind of girl she is in general.
>How do people feel about being offered flowers ? Is there a better way you can think of ?
>Thanks /adv/
females love it when you do it the right way and in front of people. she won't not like it, just don't be fuckin weird man. if you can't introduce yourself and click with the general female then you shouldn't try anything slick like flowers. also who knows how your guy friend talked with her about you, or how her girl friends talked with her about you. play it cool and just relax.
>>
you guys are right

Thanks /adv/.
>>
>>17552895
Movie is a terrible first date. Arrange things so you meet at least an hour earlier for coffee and get-acquainted chat, and then stay on for post-movie chat someplace.

The point of a first date is to get to know each other, not to sit in a dark room ignoring each other.
>>
>>17552924
yeye we meet 2hours before and have lunch together, then 2hours after movie at the commercial center before I need to go to work, so that'll do it I think.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.