[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 23

File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109KB, 850x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
If yall had a dick for a day, would you just do the helicopter the entire day?

I know if I had a vagina for a day, I would do everything in my power not to get aroused, because pissing lube into my underpants does not sound appealing.
>>
>>17552738
I would see how much I could stretch my ball-meat and make a turtle.
>>
>>17552744
Fuck yeah, see... women and men are not so different.

Also, ask a question for the guys as this may just be entertaining, you selfish bitch
>>
I've been the backup options a few times, and it kind of pisses me off. What traits encourage women to do that? I'd rather have no options than that shit.
>>
>>17552761
Your face, it's ugly
>>
>>17552749
Oh, right! I completely forgot my question.

Do guys get super defensive with their friends like girls do? The guy I like has this one friend who keep being super annoying and inappropriate. For example if I'm not talking much he'll ask, and I quote "are you depressed? why are you so quite?? where you molested as a child?"
I want to tell him to stfu, but I'm not sure how guys react to that. I could also ask the guy I like to talk to him about it, but I would much rather do it myself.
>>
>>17552769
it depends. i call my friends out on things all of the time - because they are my friends. none of my friends would say that to you in this instance.

how did the guy say it?
how did you handle it?
>>
why do girls get pissed when guys just want to be friends and nothing more?
>>
>>17552778
The same reason guys get pissed when girls want to be friends and nothing more. They didn't get their way and now they're throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>17552769
Depends on the friend and on the guy of course.

Your guy might want you to defend yourself when you can and will probably just wait to see what you do.

Your guy might be like your friend but you might not see it because you like him.

You might just be jealous of his friend because his friend might be a really good friend.

His friend might be jealous of you and hence trying to scare you away.

His friend might have emotional issues that he mirrors onto people and now onto you because in his mind you're his friend's friend so you automatically are his friend also.

Maybe he wants you to talk more and tell him about your past so he can bond with the person his good friend bonded, as a show of brotherhood.

Your guy might have asked his friend to test your reaction.

Your guy might think what's fair is fair and not care who says what as long as they're entitled to it. IE you defending yourself or him saying mean shit if he can get away with it.

Your guy likes you for you so if you don't do you maybe he'll dislike you more for not being who he liked in the first place than if you were to do something he disliked but which you did because you were you.

Maybe you're just depressed. You are kinda quiet to be honest. Were you molested when you were young?
>>
Question for y'all ladies.

Would a girl who had feelings for me a year ago have a good chance of still having some feelings for me now, if we've kept in touch a lot since we last saw each other in person? Sorry if this isn't an answerable question.
>>
>>17552778
>>17552781
a co-worker 5yrs older than me, divorced, with 3 kids gets fidgity and heated when she is around me. it's basically cause we got in an argument one time and she wouldn't listen to the truth. to this day i catch her checking me out a lot. i sometimes change shirts in the staff area so she can get a good look at my hard body. i see her staring at me and we sometimes lock eyes but i always look away. she knows i know she wants my dick.
>>
>>17552794
haha man you got too much free time

maybe go for a love child with her. There's like 3 proofs she'll raise it even when you leave and she seems down for it so why not.
>>
>>17552797
As fun as that sounds I don't recommend it. That'd just leave another kid fatherless, and that's probably not a fun experience for the kid.
>>
>>17552792
We don't know.
It is possible - I have a couple of guys that I liked and if we were both single at the same time, and lived in the same place, I'd date them. But the crush phase passed.
>>
>>17552801
boooooo shut the fuck up, you can raise him if you care so much
>>
>>17552797
in my book she is like a 5/10 but i would still fuck her if i was drunk because of her legs. it would be filled with weird hate/lust though. i also catch her glancing at conversations i have with other female co-workers.

she loves my body but hates me or some shit. she's also latina and her engles es 3.5/10.
>>
>>17552802
Damn, hopefully it didn't pass on her end. She did say I could stay at her place when I visit, though.
>>
>>17552809
sounds like you already know this will be fun as hell
>>
>>17552812
Well, it is hard for me to have crushes for years.
I still think they are attractive, I would date them and all, but it's not butterfly in the stomach.
>>
>>17552776
He always says things in a happy/joking way. We were just walking to our next class and I told him that it was "an ugly thing to say"- but that didn't help at all.

He will also ask people if they have mental issues, hint that they're stupid etc.. but no one have said anything to him, so I'm not sure if they feel the same way about it.
>>
>>17552822
Ah okay. For me, I still have feelings for her and I always look forward to skyping her again, but it's good to know what you just said, it brings my hopes up.
>>
>>17552727
What turns you off, what turns you on? How do you usually set the mood and what kinda sex-related quirks and pros/cons does your body have?
>>
Question for girls (or anyone with experience)

What's a general safe time to wait before pursuing a girl who just ended a relationship (this one was 3 years) without risk of getting involved in a rebound-esque situation? What signs should I look for that she would be ready to start a stable relationship again?
>>
>>17552841
I would normally say wait till she's had a rebound, but she might also just stick with whoever's next. If you felt like it you could try and make it clear you didn't just want to be a rebound, and maybe she can respect that and you guys can try going out after she's had a fling.
>>
>>17552813
every guy she talks to she kind of asserts herself and speaks louder like a siren. basically like a 28 year old divorced unhappy single chick - that she is. she yells guys names a lot as she just sits there. also has brought her kids into the lobby kinda area and her husband was on the skinnier side. i'm more lean and cut so i guess i fit a category for her. i still laugh about the me changing my clothes thing.
>>
>>17552859
>also has brought her kids into the lobby kinda area and her husband was on the skinnier side.
i meant judging by the way her kids are built, her husband was skinnier.
>>
>>17552727
Claimed by the Inquisition of Pegasus

also fuck you for leaving it out of the OP faggot
>>
>>17552865
Too late, shitlord
>>
From my successful relationships I can say that I've got potential to be sweet, romantic, funny, and sexually dominant.
From all the unsuccessful ones I see that my emotional damage (depression and PTSD) and self-neglect (during episodes my hygiene declines, I stop trying to manage my skin condition) are too much.

I want to be with girls, and to reciprocate when a girl I like expresses interest, but I'm afraid to connect or try to in any way, casual or serious, because I need to take care of my state of mental/emotional disrepair.

There's a girl I've known for about a year now (she was my neighbor a few doors down), we flirted almost every time we came across one another, but I had things going on and I had heard she was in some sort of relationship so didn't consider asking her out. But she found me on FB recently, we'll be seeing each other frequently for the next year, and relationship or not, I just like talking to and being with her.

On the other hand, a friend of mine passed my number along to a girl i haven't met, but she's seen me around and thinks I'm cute and likes what she's heard about me. She's really pretty, smart, dedicated to her academic/career path, just wants something casual.

I feel I've got two great choices but I'm worried my mental/emotional issues will bubble to the surface and explode and I'll fuck everything up.
How do I manage?
>>
>>17552918
it's not the drug, it's the individual.
the fact he was extremely drunk as you were, and said disjointed stuff, doesn't mean he doesn't or isn't going to talk about or act this stuff out when he is sober. with your little details, sure just let him sleep it off. ask him how he's doing later.
>>
File: we're all still friends.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
we're all still friends.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>17552841
My hs oneitis has gone after me twice as a rebound after breaking up with 2 boyfriends.

I rejected her both times and both rebounds became her bf for around 2 years.
>>
>>17552927
Are you getting help for your emotional issues?
In my opinion you should have those mostly under control before pursuing whoever.
My boyfriends has chronic depression and a few other issues, but they are mostly under control and we have worked on strategies to keep his episodes under control.
It is not something draining or exhausting for me, tho.
>>
>>17552941
I'm on medication and see a therapist every week.
But I've only been seeing her since March or April, so my issues are not effectively managed and there may be more underneath.

>have those mostly under control before pursuing whoever
Yeah that was the idea the last few years. But I'm in a position where mutual attraction develops naturally, often enough that I'm bothered when I choose to hang back because of what I've got going on. Conversely, I think it would be a lot worse to become emotionally involved with someone who doesn't expect my jagged edges.
>>
>>17552951
I can understand the need for companionship but getting emotionally invested this soon may ruin the relationship and make you struggle more to get your shit together in the long run, or hurt them.
You should wait till you're mostly doing well, even if it is annoying.
>>
girls,

no bullshit, how subjective is male attractiveness? is it true that their is a niche for everyone
>>
>>17553064
As much as female attractiveness.
Some people are pretty much objectively attractive, some others are average but can be particularly attractive for a certain group of people, etc.

For example, I find a tall and fit guy attractive, like pretty much all of my friends.
But I also like plenty of other things - for example a very tall and lanky guy, or those guys with an ex-athlete body and a bit of chub. I really like pale skin, scars, birthmarks, prominent collarbones, a nicely built chest, or broad shoulders. I like red hair, dark hair, beards, body hair. I like nice forearms, legs and back. It's pretty subjective. Like it is for girls.
>>
This one comes complete with fake names, you're gonna love it

I have a crush on this girl in one of my classes. However, one of my friends (we'll call her Alice, I guess) has a class right next door to mine, so I see her almost every day as a result. We have a mutual (female) friend (we'll call her Cathy) that I hang out with sometimes, and when I do, she usually puts it on her Snap story. So, I was talking to Alice yesterday, and told me she saw Cathy's snap story, and that she and I looked cute together in it. The problem is, my crush was well within earshot when she mentioned it. Now I'm worried that my crush thinks Cathy and I are a couple. Am I overreacting, or is it a real possibility? If the latter, what can I do to make sure she knows there's nothing going on between me and Cathy?
>>
Ever had sex with a girl on her period? Bf said this wasn't something he had a problem with.

What's the best way of minimising the mess? Did it make a difference? Did it turn you off at all? And did you prep for it or just get on with it?
>>
File: duck slide.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
duck slide.gif
2MB, 360x240px
Question for the ladies: Have your preferences in body type changed as you've gotten older?

Do younger girls like skinnier guys or do they just date them because guys their age are generally smaller than older guys. Seems to me like older women go for more fat/muscle on a guy but I have no idea if I'm making that up or not.
>>
Question for girls.

I've been with my gf for 6 months, everything was great but we've been having issues for weeks now because of our sex life. I have a very specific fetish which is embarrassing and weird and nothing but it turns me on. It doesn't involve me touching her at all. Our relationship isn't void of compassion though just sex.

Should I own up and tell her I'm a weirdo or try and get pills? She's my 2nd gf, I like her a lot, whenever we argue because of it she always turns it around and tells me I must think she's ugly/not good enough and crys which I don't handle well and usually just sit in silence and hug her which I can't keep doing.
>>
>>17553140
Yes.
I like a bit more muscular/chubby guy now, while when I was a teenager tall and skinny was the best.
But I also went from liking guys my age to liking 30 year olds.
>>
>>17553141
What's the fetish?

You cannot get hard at ALL if you don't do things fetish-related?
>>
File: CSDVxg1.jpg (19KB, 540x343px) Image search: [Google]
CSDVxg1.jpg
19KB, 540x343px
Girls:

How much confidence is too much? What can a man do to push the limit of playful cocky behavior in an interaction?
>>
Girls

what is your opinion of a guy showed that he got a crush on you/really loves you in not litteral (like saying i love you /i care about you the most ) but in a way that is really easy to understand?
>>
File: 436577.png (112KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
436577.png
112KB, 720x1280px
Went on 4-5 dates with this girl. We had really good chemistry but she was always distant. She moves a lot and moved into my state about six months ago. She goes back to her home state to visit home for two months then comes back. This is confusing, I know, please stick with me. I stop talking to her after the fifth or so date because of how distant she is, I assume she's not interested after blowing me off before a date. When she's back home however, she starts messaging me out of nowhere. I respond and we chat the entire time she's up there. She tells me when she's gonna be back, and I say we should meet up. She agrees. A day before we do, I learn she's planning on moving again to a different state. I say

>"I'm sorry, but imma call off tomorrow. I've thought about it and I just feel like what's the point? uk?"

Then pic related.

What do I make of this? What do I do? Just move on I imagine? Please notice how I sent this Aug 28th, and she's just now replying to me with this.
>>
>>17553146
A specific role play with cd and abuse she isn't going to want to do it.

No. I'm low T. An erection is a rare occasion.
>>
>>17553155

My nigga forget about this girl, as soon as a woman starts using the "I want to follow my heart in living" rethoric which is codeword for "I want to live without being responsible for my actions" you know she's not commitment material.

You can do better.
>>
>>17553153
Is he my boyfriend? Then it is very cute.
If he isn't, cringe.
>>
>>17553155
Have you even fucked her?

That being said just dump her and search for someone in your own state. Long distance stuff doesn't work.
>>
>>17553156
Have you ever seen a doctor about it? If so, did they suggest any medication that might help you?
Just have a honest talk with her and tell her that you're getting treated for your dysfunction.
If she won't be into it fr sure, you shouldn't pressure her into it.
>>
Girls

why would you ever answer "yes!" when a guy asks you out, but then sudden ghost him afterward? Why?

I was talking to a girl on OKC that I had a lot in common with. We had a good conversation. And so I asked her if she'd like to go out sometime and she said "Yes! I'd like that :)" 20min later she said she had to go to bed. So I said goodnight. That was weeks ago, and she won't reply to my messages. Why even tell me yes if you don't care enough to meet me?

and I know she has definitely been online because I've checked her profile and it'll say "Online Yesterday". It's just frustrating.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to record myself playing happy birthday on guitar and send it to a girl on a mobile phone chat group for her birthday considering I can barely play the guitar but I can learn this from youtube? And that we are just friends, not dating or anything of course.
>>
>>17553191
Women do this all the time on dating sites. Don't let it get to you. They're usually talking to lots of guys at the same time and many times you don't make the cut and they ice you out. They're all bitches though and can't even bring themselves to reject someone via the internet. I don't get it, it's like they're mentally incapable of saying no directly when asked out and half the time they initially say yes unambiguously and seemingly enthusiastically when really they mean no and they just can't deal with confrontation.
>>
>>17553200
There is one golden rule to avoid cringy moments with female friends.
Ask yourself - would you do that if she was a dude?
I doubt you would send your friend Mark a record of you playing happy birthday. So do not do it.
>>
>>17553160
It wasn't in public tho.
>>
>>17552738
No, I'd jerk off as often as possible because I'm not prissy.
>>
>>17553207
but Mark is not a qt
>>
>>17553207
not him but is it okay to ignore this rule/push the limits at times if you'd like to be more than friends
>>
>>17553216
Still.
If you want to date someone, ask them out. All these romantic actions, love declarations and random bullshit are cringey if you're not in a relationship with them already.
>>
>>17553205

That's so frustrating. I mean, if you don't want to talk to me than just ignore my messages. But if we are having a great talk for a few days, you seem interested because you're giving long and energized replies. Then you get excited when I ask you out on a date. But then start ignoring me?

That really pisses me off. It makes me almost not want to talk to women if I'm going to be treated with disrespect for no fucking reason..

I mean, she could have just said "no" or "I'm not really interested in meeting anyone from here" or just don't respond.. But she said "Yes!"

God damn
>>
>>17553220
Then she isn't your friend. She is a potential partner.
In this case, ask her out or make a move when you are hanging out together.
No cringy shit.

>>17553222
Not really.
If you want to be more than friends, don't pretend you're friend - that's how you become that guy that complains about always being friendzoned.
If you want to date someone, ask them out or make a move.
If you want to stay friends, then go with the Would I do it for my friend Mark? rule.
>>
>>17553231
Excellent, thanks
>>
>>17553064
This is just my subjective impression, but it is my experience that girls are often less aware of what they find attractive that falls outside the "normal" range. I think this is because many girls can get by with relationships etc naturally, so they don't have the same thirst and aren't focused on men around them in the same way. I feel that for men it is more common to have a specific type that's not conventional than for women.

At the same time, there's more that just factors in for raw sexual appeal for women than for men. A man being eloquent, witty, insightful, having lived an interesting life and so on directly influences how appealing he looks. I feel that for men most of these things (disregarding stuff like interest in sex and liveliness) factor in, but mostly for the relationship potential. For a woman they flat out make a man sexier, regardless of how they otherwise feel about him.

This is also apparent when looking at how men vs women treat aging. Regardless of whether you think men age better than women do, virtually all men look better at twenty than at fourty. But for women, the loss of the real elastic youth and smooth face and what not, is balanced by other qualities (more confidence, a better understanding of who they are and what they want out of life, a more manly way of carrying himself) still likely make him sexier at forty than at twenty.
For a man it's not the same. He might appreciate that she's more mature and more interesting at forty, but that doesn't change that her face looked better at twenty. Like it's simple separate categories, whereas for women they enhance and influence each other.

>tl;dr Very
>>
>>17553231
>If you want to be more than friends, don't pretend you're friends

i'm not pretending we're friends, we actually are
i'm also not sure if i'd like to be more than friends or not, honestly
>>
>>17553243
Then act like a friend and don't treat her any better than you'd treat any of your male friends.
If you decide she'd be a great partner at some point, ask her out.
>>
>>17553248
i wouldn't say i treat her better than i treat them, it's just that i'll try to flirt with her sometimes
should i stop doing that?
>>
>>17553140
I think most people's taste at least develops, if not outright changes.

I've personally always been a bit of a chubby chaser but what's changed is that I've become a lot more aware of how many different types of men I find attractive in different ways. I would be sooner to look at a more bulky man now than I would have found attractive at seventeen, but I know also eyefuck androgynous guys shorter than me that I wouldn't have found hot a few years back.
>>
>>17553251
If you don't want to date her or fuck her, yes.
What are you flirting with her for? You're pretty much turning yourself into her orbiter.
If you want to date her or fuck her, then do something about it.
>>
File: SlsQwdR.jpg (43KB, 563x420px) Image search: [Google]
SlsQwdR.jpg
43KB, 563x420px
Why do white girls have sex with black and brown guys but don't marry them ? They usually end up marry white Guy's ?

Is this the beta provider thing ? They want the money but the sex isn't good ?

>just asking because Im going to give dating a shot and don't want to get shit on like the above. Trying to figure out what race of girls find white men SEXUALLY attractive. Im going to have a good job soon and money, but I want to make sure a girl wants me because she thinks im hot.
>>
reposting from yesterday:

I was at the store this morning and I was standing in line at the check-out, and this cashier girl in the next aisle turned around and looked at me for a few seconds. Half a minute later she turned around again and looked at me again.

Was she checking me out or what?
I am terrible at noticing/interpreting signals from girls.
>>
>>17553258
>What are you flirting with her for?

its fun and also because it's a social skill i need more practice in
>>
>>17553269

Can't speak for every white woman, but I banged a variety of races in my early 20s out of curiosity. No notable difference between their skills in bed as far as I can tell, a dick is a dick, no matter what colour it is. So in the end I picked a white guy from the same social and financial background as I am because we just get each other and serious commitment is easier that way.
>>
>>17553283
thanks, this is equally as off putting to me though.

ugh, fuck dating is going to be more difficult than my fucking degrees.

/rant
>fuck my life, I want to go back to being ugly when girls never spoke to me and I never thought about girls. Now that im fit an good looing girls hit on me and it gets me thinking. fml please reverse this. I dont want to be used as the beta provider.
>>
File: scores2009.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
scores2009.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>17553269
>Why do white girls have sex with black and brown guys but don't marry them?
If a girl had sex with 10 guys, 9 of them were white, and 1 was black, and she ended up marrying a white guy it's not like she "has sex with black and brown guys but don't marry them" - she fucked around and then settled with one guy, which happened to be white. In general I have never met a girl who fucked just black guys and then married a white dude.
Also - People are generally more attracted by people of the same ethnicity. And white guys are the most wanted.
Pic related.
>>
>>17553289
yeah but im not into coal burners, Id rather settle down with a girl of another race that at least found my features attractive enough to not do that
>>
>>17553156
>I'm low T. An erection is a rare occasion.
Then go to a fucking doctor, dumbass
Hormone issues need treatment for better quality of life
>>
>>17553288

If you're worried about ending up as a provider, but you're a good looking guy, I'd recommend going for a woman who wants to build a career. They don't need a man to provide, they need someone to be their eye candy at the firm's social events, plus they tend to be intelligent and relatively self-dependent. Don't go for a too amitious woman though, they might feel like swapping for a better man if one comes along.
>>
>>17553294
Even if girls born in Antarctica were statistically less attracted to black guy, you still could find the one that loves big black cocks.
The problem when it comes to dating is that you date one person, and when it comes down to one person statistics can be inaccurate.
So all you can do is actually get to know people, or grow out of your stupid prejudices.
>>
The first time I ever talked to the girl who sits next to me in class, she had told me about how she noticed something I'd done a week or two before. Soon afterwards, she very excitedly told me that her sister knows who I am. Is it just wishful thinking, or is it insanely likely that she's into me?
>>
>>17553301
I was planning on going for a career girl in a similar STEM field who has a similar income and doesn't want kids. Im obviously not the best guy, just pretty smart and good looking. I use to be not good looking, so I struggle to deal with this. I went from like below average to 8/10.
>>17553304
Yeah getting to know someone will be the way to go, Im not trying to get cucked that is gross. Honestly Im not going to be some girls bitch I dont take shit from people.

Do other races of girls try this cuck inter racial shit? Im from the upper middle class and grew up in private schools with everything possible available to me and I was in all honors courses. Would I be better off going for asian chicks? I've been around a lot of them and probably will be career wise too.
>>
>>17553269
White girls also have more relationships with white guys than with other races, so for one thing it is statistically most likely that they wind up with white men.

Furthermore, an interracial relationship has extra potential strains (like the family not approving or cultural differences) that can cause the two of you to break up.
>>
File: 1473491701913.png (741KB, 834x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1473491701913.png
741KB, 834x1131px
Girls what are some tricks you use to avoid getting attention from boys? I have a girly booty and face and it's grtting a bit traumatizing how many approaches I get
>>
>>17553226
It's mostly just the format of dating sites really sucks for guys because there's so much competition. Just because you're having great conversations with her that are meaningful to you doesn't mean she isn't having even better conversations with someone else, and probably half a dozen shittier conversations that only go a little way before she loses interest and decides to go on to the next guy. Men are so thirsty that women have almost infinite choice, even the unattractive ones.
>>
>>17553319
if you look at the post above you'll see one girl said she fucked bunch of races then married a white guy.

Im not trying to be that white guy. That's the beta provider thing or could be the safe bet guy. I want someone who wants me, who like the features white men have and likes me. People who want others for money are very off putting to me, I have an aunt like that and i hate her so do her brothers.
>>
>>17553334
In what way is it mutually exclusive to like white features and features of other races? Do you only like white women and are immune to a cute girl with big glossy eyes and other features that you just like universally, just because she's not white?

Do you even have money? If not, that seems to solve most of that risk.
>>
>>17553334
Then don't date girls who fuck around.
If she fucked different races to see the difference she is obviously not smart and not wife material.
>>
>>17553334
You're being illogical and silly.
You're thinking that people have sex with black dudes because they like JUST black dudes sexually, but settle for a white guy because of the things that he can offer to them.
I think that most girls who have sex with black dudes like both black and white guys, and settle down with a white guy because he is the most compatible to them.
You just said you found asian girls attractive. Does it mean that you don't like white girls at all? Or a cute girl is a cute girl whatever ethnicity she is, just like a hot guy is a hot guy whatever ethnicity he is?
>>
>>17553347
I pretty much exclusively like my own race, but when i see my own race doesn't feel the same i began thinking about what other races would be a good match.

so here we are.
>>
>>17553312
It's likely. If she remembers random things about you and can't hold back from telling you about them, there's a good chance she's into you.
>>
>>17553353

It sounds like you're basing your potential dating entirely on sterotypes, hear-say and personal assumptions. If you have this much racial bias from the start, how do you plan to find any dates without your paranoia sabotaging it from the start?
>>
>>17553353
That makes no sense.
If that was the case, girls should be saying "White guys are trash, they all want to fuck asian chicks".
If you're not attracted to any other race, you wouldn't date them. If you're considering to date outside your race, then you're as "bad" as a white girl fucking a black dude. If you want to date someone you don't find attractive, then you're just using them and you're as bad as someone who wants a "beta provider".
It also is stupid to think that, just because a girl finds other races physically attractive, she is worse as a partner - I can get if you don't like someone who fucked around, but just finding someone sexy doesn't make her a whore or something.
Also - A lot of white girls date white guys exclusively.
>>
>>17553347
What you call "the most compatible" is what those guys call "the beta provider", fyi.
They're unhappy about being the last choice instead of the first.
Understandably.
>>
>>17553365
Are you implying that guys don't do the same thing, fawning over crazy nympho girls when they're young but wanting to settle with a nurturing sweet girl, her chances of being faithful more important than her willingness to do crazy shit in the bedroom?
>>
>>17553358
you're asking the same question I've been asking myself for the last couple years. The solution evades me.
>>17553361
it makes sense, try to read it again. I also don't want some chick who's fucked a 100 guys either, obviously lol.
>>17553365
thank you.
>>
>>17553365
You want different things from a one night stand and a life-long partner.
If I was looking for casual sex I'd care more about experience in bed or physical attractiveness, while in a life long partner I want someone reliable, smart, empathetic, compatible, and much more.
It's not about being the last choice, it's about wanting different things in different moments of your life.

I always looked for a long term. I did since I was 15. Back then, guys rejected me because I didn't want to fuck. I kept hearing "you're young, you should live life, experience things, fuck around". They called me frigid, nun, they told me I was going to die virgin and miss out all the fun in life.
Now I'm 25 and the same guys complain about how all girls have been riding the cock carousel for the last 10 years. The girls they adored when they were 15, those who would suck their dicks on first date, those who would fuck with them at 3rd date, they're all worthless whores and they just want to meet a pure virgin to marry and have kids with.
>>
>>17553383
It makes no sense, really.
See it from a white girl prospective

>I pretty much exclusively like white guys, but when i see my own race doesn't feel the same and just wants to fuck asian chicks i began thinking about what other races would be a good match.

It's the same logic, and it's retarded both ways.
>>
>>17553385
you're basically what I originally said, white girls fuck black/brown guys for the sex.

then switch to white guys for the "safe bet" or "beta provider".

Oh god i need to avoid this.
>>
>>17553391
Like i said before, don't date people who fuck around.
My God you are denser than lead.
>>
>>17553391
Beside the fact that the vast majority of girls do not fuck just black/brown guys and then marry a white guy.
The vast majority of white girls who fuck around fucks whoever (white, black, asian), and then settles with a white guy because most people don't get married outside their own race.
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>17553371
Some guys do, for sure.
Personally i don't, i've never been the "sow my wild oats" type.
Always liked quiet, reserved girls more than the manic pixie exhibitionist types, even when i was a little kid. My mother said i had good taste, lol.

>>17553385
Guess we're in pretty much the same spot, then.

>>17553399
The white guys don't bother him, the black guys do.
>>
>>17553397
i know, got it.

>>17553399
no im actually not retarded. I don't like coal burners.
>>
>>17553356
I'd mentioned it, and then she said she'd seen it happen.
It was about what I'd written for one of the assignments in class, though, so either she's pretending she noticed or she's been reading my assignments over my shoulder. Either way, I guess both of those are pretty good signs, right?

Anyway, I just need to pretend to have confidence long enough to ask her out to lunch, I guess.
>>
Girls

would you friendzone a guy that you previously had interest in?
>>
>>17553418
>I don't like coal burners.
Super duper cool. Do not fuck them.
But realise that, even if your preference is totally legitimate and all,
> it isn't something rational
> it is not like every girl who fucked a black dude then seeks for a white guy just to be his beta provider
> there is no fool-proof strategy to avoid girls who fucked black guys.
>>
>>17553445
Come on dude, do you really need a girl to answer this?
Yes, obviously. Girls are fickle, and easily get turned off. A girl who no longer sees you as a potential partner might still see you as a good friend, though.
>>
>>17553445
Friendzone does not exist.
You either
> Haven't asked them out
> Accepted to stay friends with someone even if you want more and they rejected you
In both cases, you're at fault and you should ask them out or move on. You're the reason why you are in the friendzone.

Anyway, yes - I lose interest in people over time, and I would reject them if they asked me out. I also am friends with people I was interest in long time ago.
>>
>>17553446
> there is no fool-proof strategy to avoid girls who fucked black guys.

I know but i need one. Right now im just assuming all white girls do, so when they hit on me i just ignore them.
>>
>>17553445
Of course. Sometimes you feel drawn to someone only to realize you have zero compatibility, for example.
>>
File: 1319920673924.jpg (117KB, 467x598px) Image search: [Google]
1319920673924.jpg
117KB, 467x598px
Women:

How long does your ideal sexual encounter last?
How much of that time is foreplay and how much is just the peeper in the veeper?
>>
Guy here asking guys:

I don't watch football religiously, when I'm asked if I do watch and say no all I get is people shaking their heads at me. Is it beta if I don't watch football? All I watch is basketball.
>>
>>17553453
>Friendzone does not exist.
I always wonder what the fuck people are thinking "friendzone" means when they say this.
As far as I know, when a guy says "friendzone", it's just a millenial expression for "people that are thought of as friends". It's not some misogynistic code word that you have to be offended at.
For example,
>I think of Alice and Bob as friends and I don't want to have sex with them.
>Thus Alice and Bob are in my "friendzone".

Am I wrong here? Does it actually have some secret meaning i'm not aware of?
>>
>>17553468
I'd say something like thirty minutes, ten of which are penetration. Better yet: an hour with two ten minutes sessions of penetration thrown in.
>>
>>17553474
You're not wrong but it's used in two ways. Both what you describe and, especially on here, it is also sometimes referred to as the girl deciding that the guy is beta and she's no longer interested. Aka the friendzone is where you're put if you were not forward and smooth enough, regardless of your overall connection.
>>
>>17553468

There is no ideal. It depends entirely on the mood, how quickly I come and on the entire athmosphere. Sometimes a quickie is the best thing ever, sometimes 2h of foreplay and no penetration is excellent. More importantly, I've never watched a clock when having sex so giving times for foreplay to intercourse measurements is impossible. It varies every single time.
>>
>>17553474
The friend zone is a situation in which one of two friends wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not.
It's basically being told by a love/sexual interest that they see you just as a friend.

And it is definitely not "being friends with someone". I'm not friends with people that I want to have sex with or have a relationship with.
>>
>>17553474
Friendzone can mean many things but the one that you are put on is when the girl leads you on to gain something from you and has no intention of being with you.
She's not even a real friend.
>>17553501
>I'm not friends with people that i want i want to have a relatuonship with
That's such a bad mindset.
>>
>>17553501

Why do you view being friends and wanting to fuck mutually exclusive? I've always wondered about this.
>>
>>17553528
>That's such a bad mindset.
Why should it be?
If I want to have sex with someone, or even more if I'd like to date them, and they're not into me, I stop talking to them and move on.
Having them around in the vague hope that one day they'll realise how fucking amazing I am is pointless. Hanging out with them as friends when I know I want more just hurts me because I'm constantly reminded I'm not good enough.
Then, of course, when I date someone, we eventually become friends. That's obvious.
My boyfriend is my best friend. He's the best person I know and I respect him and admire him infinitely. We have so much fun together and he's the person I trust more, the person who understands me better and the person who knows me better.
But if he didn't want me, no way I'd be his friend. If I wasn't in love with me or I wasn't attracted to him, and viceversa, we'd be besties with friendship bracelets for sure.
>>
>>17553533
I personally cannot handle it.
Sexual tension means complications, to me.
If he wants to fuck and I don't, I'd feel bad.
If I want to fuck and he doesn't, I'd feel like I'm not good enough and I'd feel jealous whenever he finds a girl.
If we both want to fuck, and we fuck, we're going to stop being friends once I find a relationship because I'd find it disrespectful to hang out with him if I have a boyfriend.
If we both want to fuck and we don't fuck, I'd always have to watch myself around them and can never be fully relaxed.
What's the point in investing in a friendship if I either feel like shit because of it, or have to cut it off when I find a boyfriend?
Mind - I find pretty much all my friends attractive physically, but I don't want to fuck with them. I don't get horny by being around them, do not think about fucking them, or whatever. I think they're good looking, but that's it. I feel the same way I would feel for a female friend. There's no chemistry or sexual tension.
>>
>>17553541
You don't have to hang around in hope, just communicate.
>constantly reminded I'm not good enough
That is another very bad mindset.
If you want a midfielder to your team you'll never search for a goalkeeper even of it's the best one around. Relationships are much more about compatibility than being "good enough".
>But if he didn't want me, no way I'd be his friend
Running away from something great because you have trouble with it is immature.
>>
>>17553128
Girl on her back, towel under your butt and thighs.
>>
>>17553578
> You don't have to hang around in hope, just communicate.
What shall we communicate about? He doesn't want me, I do want him. Once we made it clear, there's no way to solve it and nothing that can be done about it.
I can't make someone like me, and I can't stop having feelings with someone just because they don't like me back.

> Relationships are much more about compatibility than being "good enough".
Don't you get the feeling of being wrong, feeling not enough, and generally being disappointed by yourself when someone you like rejects you?
Because if I like them and see myself compatible with them, and they don't feel the same, I do think that there's something wrong with me.

> Running away from something great because you have trouble with it is immature.
No. I do agree that it would be immature if it was something that could be solved, but it isn't.
We don't want the same thing out of the relationship, we can't change what we want or compromise. No reason why I should keep investing in it.
>>
I posted this in the get it off your chest thread, but I feel it fits better here. This is a something I need help on from both genders.

I just started dating the girl I really like on August 28th. I'm 20, and my previous two relationships were short lived. The first was due to the girl's mom forcing us to break up, and the second was because the girl didn't have feelings for me. For the first one, I got attached really easily and went way too fast with her. My friends have also told me I get attached too easily. I want this current relationship to last for a while. How do I make this work and not get too attached? If anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
Girl I know would call me sweetheart and honeybun. She went on vacation and I told her what was that all about and she said she calls people that condescendingly. I took it as flirting because when she said those things to me, it was never in a condescending way (she would say it when we saw each other for the first time of the day). She doesn't really reply to me now, was she giving me signs and I fucked up?
>>
>>17553615
You are like a whole pot of bad mindsets and preconceptions.
I'm sorry, i won't try to explain you why because i'm out of time right now.
>>
>>17553673
"You're wrong, but I won't tell you why".
O-kay. I will survive, I guess.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>17553681
I've only got 2 minutes left, my bad.
Try some introspection, it always helps.
>>
File: 1469490434348.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469490434348.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>Dating Girl for a few months
>We have fallen in love
>Things are Great
>She has a couple guy friends.
>Find out before we were dating she used to fuck one of her guy friends
>She used to have a crush on him as well
>She and him talk every now and then
>This makes me very uncomfortable

Should i tell her i don't like the fact she talks to a guy she used to fuck and whom she had feelings for?
I don't want to come off as the jealous boyfriend and im fine with her having guy friends but i really don't want her talking to this cunt

What should i do /adv/
>>
ladies,

If some assholes were harassing your BF online (say, coworkers, "peers") would you do anything about it? or would you just tell your BF "aw that sucks"?

Just wondering about the level of actually caring you would have.
>>
>>17553734
Don't refer to him as "this cunt" if you don't want to come off as the jealous boyfriend.
I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want your partner to hang out with someone they fucked with (as long as you don't hang out with people you fucked with).
Have a serious talk with her about this. Do it when you're both chill. Tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable, be kind-
Find a reason why you don't want her to hang out with him, and that reason shouldn't be "I think you'd cheat on me".
>>
>>17553751

Hahahaaha

If you want your boyfriend to feel weak and emasculated you should do something about it.
He should just not be such a beta and do something about it himself. If you get involved it will make things worse
>>
>>17553751
I think it really depends on the situation and what the people in the relationship are like. The guy might feel really beta about having his girl take care of a problem like that or she could handle it in a bad way. Hard to say, really.
>>
>>17553751
I date people who are old enough to solve this kind of situation alone.
I might talk to him or support him, but I'm not going to text his peers telling them to stop harassing my baby boy.
>>
Ladies:

Is it a red flag if a guy doesnt use any type of social media other then hobby forumns and groups chats on the phone with friends?

Also what are some "secret" things you girls do that are signs youre backing out of the relationship?
Im a busy guy and there have been a few times where "all the sudden" i got broken up with and indidnt expect it 2 of these times the women were slowly "just friends" with other guys online and i had no idea
>>
>>17553782
>Is it a red flag if a guy doesnt use any type of social media other then hobby forumns and groups chats on the phone with friends?
Nah.
I actually find people who spend a lot of time on social media pretty annoying.

>Also what are some "secret" things you girls do that are signs youre backing out of the relationship?
Nothing secret. It's pretty obvious when I'm unhappy with a relationship. If we talk less and less, I'll probably dump you.
>>
>>17553782
>Also what are some "secret" things you girls do that are signs youre backing out of the relationship?
There's no 'secret' things that are specific to women.
>>
>>17553797
K maybe im just not available bc im really busy w work that i have to travel for so im missing things that i wouLd not have missed had i been around more
>>17553791
Alright thanks for sharing yeah maybe its my lack of available free time that sureky plays into it ending
And regarding the social media thing maybe we were just not compatable in that regard bc the 2 that got with other guys they met online were the type of girl whom were always on their phone and stuff like that , it has honestly left me a bit sore/insecure of people who do that but i do my best to ignore that
>>
please help me, i dont know where else to ask for help. I'm a good looking guy, happy, loveful etc etc etc. But the thing is, i never have seen a girl that had the same treats as i did. There is a girl at my school (not class), that i really like. She is a happy, shy and sweet girl. But i dont know how to get in touch with her. The problem is i dont want to ruin it, since she is someone i could have as a gf or potential wife. How do i open a conversation? Shall i be straight forward and tell her i like her and want to date her? This seems stupid in thought, but the easier way since im shy as fuck and even more shy when it comes to a girl i actually want to share my life with
>>
Girls and guys

Why is having as much sex as possible a big part of college life?

I never went to college, but a female friend of mine is a Senior, and all she talks about is how good looking the guys are and sex.
>>
>>17552727
Married men with wives with mall boobs: how often do you touch her boobs?
>>
>>17553884
Only when i want to buy a new boob shirt or need a boob shoe
>>
>>17553751
I would try to offer constructive advice and support him, but I doubt getting involved will make anything better for him. The whole "awww, is your girlfriend protecting you" spiel.

>>17553854
Alright first of all, try not to make it too dramatic for yourself. So she's a great, promising looking girl. Do not try to think about whether you will wind up marrying her. That does NOT make things easier for you. You don't even really know her yet, presumably. One step at a time.

What you want to do is make her aware that you exist first. Find a way in. Do you know any of her friends or classmates? Make sure to step in with a minor message when she's talking to them. Any variation goes, the goal is basically that you want to appear on her radar and have her know that you exist. Young girls are usually eager to romanticize stuff, but you want to appear to her first as just an (older?) guy, not a suitor ready to commit to her.

Then you either go for the overt way and ask her out, or you sidestep and find an excuse to briefly talk to her once or twice, then add her to social media, then invite her along to some group event, then ask her out. That's up to you, they have different advantages and risks.

>>17553880
It's really not for everyone. Obviously anecdotal but I have eight female friends in college. (Ages twenty two-twenty five, most of them are done or almost done by now.) Out of those only three have had casual sex in college to begin with, two of them reaching the conclusion that casual sex was disappointing and sexually unfulfilling and they don't want to go there again. The third still has a fling sometimes but is ambivalent.

Four others (five, including me) only ever had sex within a committed relationship. One is still a virgin.
>>
File: 1471301011974.jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471301011974.jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
Are there any older women here who like young men? I wanna know the ages of the women and what age range they like.

I used to have an affair with a girlfiends mother when i was 16-19 and its stuck with me ever since. I even cheated on my long time partner with a woman who was 45 and i was 21.

Now im 24 and in november 25. will 40-50 year old women still treat me special like when i was in my teens-early 20s?

I liked the fawning, attention they'd give and the mothering feeling in the bedroom but im worried now they'll want me to be 'manly', which i can do but its not as enjoyable.

TLDR: >Do older femanons like treating younger lovers like boys still even if there not paticularly young?
>>
>>17553928
>>17553928
For the record I'm younger than you so I don't fit your question, but you'll get the bump and chances seem pretty slim to me that a woman like you describe happens to be online ITT so for what it's worth, I think you have a say in the kind of women you'll attract. If you want to be babied, play up that side of you. If you have a boyish face and look young, that would help, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. For a woman in her forties you are quite young either way.

Basically, my advice would be to test the waters by flirting based on the whole clueless little boy with seductive mama angle. If she's just looking for a fuckstud with better stamina than a man her own age, it'll turn her off.

Alternative, go straight for the goods and join a website where you can voice your desire to be taken care of sexually like the young boy. I am sure that there are ladies who would be happy to oblige.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1469379547574.jpg (2MB, 1900x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1469379547574.jpg
2MB, 1900x1796px
Cheers, obviously this sites not a great place to ask but thought there'd be no harm in trying.

Im quite confident sexually and have no problems with women my own age and younger but i always get the most excited by a maternal feeling mixed with sexual acts.

Weird i know. Especially since i despise my own mother and dont see her at all. I think my other reason is that in my day today life the role of responsibility is always on me. I just liked that feeling of both vunrability but also saftey/caring.

Plus, cumming in a woman and moaning "mommy" only to have her embrace you firmer, then whispering "good boy" when your all tuckered out on top of her is fucking hot, whatever age i get to.
>>
I'm a guy but looking for advice from either gender.
A couple of my friends are notorious players/cheaters/etc, like 2 out of the 10 of us. I found out recently that some girls avoid dating us because they think we're all players. Last girl I was with said she almost didn't hook up with me because of it. Despite being cheaters, these dudes are solid friends and we enjoy a lot in company. Even when we find new girls this reputation seems to affect us eventually because of the girls in our circle. What do?
>>
>>17553776
>>17553761
>>17553766
>>17553925
See that's what I'm worried about.

I think, and he might as well, it's romantic in a ~!Tag Team Back Again!~ or ~!Us vs the World!~ kind of way.

We both have a small fan group but we also get a lot of trolls, haters, and harassers
>>
Guys, do (you)'s feel as good to you as it does for us?
>>
met this girl last week and she seems pretty interested in me but i'm already making up excuses to not ask her out

can everyone tell me i'm stupid and that i need to ask her out already please
>>
>>17554052
If you're both old enough to be on the internet, you both should be old enough to not reply and ignore the trolls, and not give a shit about what other people say.
>>
>>17553997

You are the company you keep. By hanging out with with known cheaters/players you condone such behaviour and any decent girl will avoid you. Either find better friends or embrace the life style.
>>
>>17554059
(You)'s feel good to everyone. Have one.
>>
>>17554099
But that's bullshit. You're not going to agree 100% with everyone around you.
>>
>>17554078
If they were "just trolls" I'm sure he would be fine.

...but these are actual "industry professionals".
>>
>>17554113

Of course it's bullshit, bit that's how it works. If you hang out with gang members, you are viewed as one. If you hang out with extreme feminists, you are viewed as one. If you hang out with the fucking mentally retarded people will think you are too, even if you don't physically look like it. Denying it won't make it disappear. People use these type of things as a social cue to decide what kind of people they want to approach and which kind to avoid. Crying out that you aren't like your friends won't make the fact any different.
>>
>>17553884
Whenever we're warming up
>>
File: 1323343811465.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1323343811465.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
My current girlfriend says she's uncomfortable with oral, yet in past relationships that has been my go-to move for making sure gf is getting something out of sex

What more can I do to shake up my technique in a way that ladies can appreciate?
>>
>>17554113
There's a difference between agreeing with someone and ignoring immoral actions. I would hang out with a socialist, but not a cheater. I would interact with a priest, but not an abuser.
>>
Hey men. Sometimes when I'm out I see a guy I would like to hit on or ask out. But most people use headphones/earbuds constantly now, the universal sign of don't-talk-to-me. Does that mean a guy wearing earbuds would not want to be asked out? Should I just put my number on some paper and drop it as I'm leaving? Also is eyefucking someone acceptable now? Do guys like that?

Seriously though fuck earbuds, way to kill socializing.
>>
>>17554251

Nutella
>>
Have you ever felt your relationship was a burden for you?
If so, what did you do?
>>
>>17553628
Anyone? Help. I'm stressing about ruining it and I don't want to.
>>
I broke up with my ex 8 months ago. I dumped him because i've felt like a burden, and after several attempts to fix stuff i just got tired.
He never texted me since, but would reply (sometimes) to my messages. Each time he would send me a picture or a video of himself and once even told me he misses me.
I'm just confused, why would he do that? It doesnt look like he wants to "get back" since it clear he isnt trying
>>
For girls who have no problem being touchy-feely with male friends. If a friend of yours wasn't repulsive and you knew he was going through tough times, would you be comfortable being more physical than usual? Things like long hugs, holding him, letting his head rest on your shoulders, things like that.

Basically asking where you'd draw the line between friendly intimacy and relationship intimacy.
>>
>>17552738
How do I make myself more comfortable with women? at every interaction I make with women I feel like I'M a castrated shit that cant do nothing, and I feel defeated and bad?
How do I cure that?

And how do I make more good looking to women? I mean verbal speaking -wise
>>
>>17554260
You're assuming I don't voice my opinions on the matter. People can justify anything.
>>
>>17554292
Earbuds can also just be for people who don't like a lot of noise or just like music, which are my reasons anyway. Go ahead and ask him out, guys do like being approached.

Also I guess eyefucking is acceptable now. I think I've had it happen to me a few times but I don't really know if that's what it is.
>>
>>17554342
Comfortable for myself with the physicality of it, sure. But I would be highly uncomfortable not knowing what the effect on him was.
I don't know what you're thinking of when saying touchy-feely, but I freely discuss personal matters with male friends and there is some level of physical affection (a hug hi/bye that is brief or longer depending on whether it's a special moment - like one having just graduated - stuff like ruffling hair, playful swats, putting a hand on someone's arm if you hurt them accidentally) but if a male friend of mine without explanation started to give me long embraces and encourage me to put my head on his shoulder, I would think that he was trying to aim for more than friendship.

So keeping that in mind... If I was friends with someone for a solid time, I felt confident about what the relationship entailed, and he flat out asked me for a hug or was actually crying, I would gladly hold him. But spontaneously doing so without an invitation, no, because I don't want the confusion I mentioned above to exist.
>>
>went back to uni to finish my degree
>girl in a lot of my classes
>last spring few friends start think she has a crush on me, brush it off.
>classes again with her this year, we talk a lot more, a few signals she still likes me

The big problem is she is 20, and I'm 30. I have only dated people around my age previously. I am thinking about asking her out next week.
>>
guys
I'm trying to figure out this guy's level of like. It's not one of those things you can just straight up ask.
Stupid little things:
>picked me up when we hugged
>wants to take it slow
>has been straight up with current issues so far
>said something along the lines of "if you're patient i think we can make this work"

like, i just wanna know if this is worth pursuing as I really, really dig this guy. also i'm dumb hahaha
>>
I've been seeing this girl for a few months now. She's really pretty, smart and loves to workout with me the only problem is she cries all the fucking time. Movies, seeing old people hold hands, when she gets frustrated she just cries all the fucking time how do I deal with it.
>>
>>17554727
>"if you're patient i think we can make this work"

That's a little confusing out of context. What are the current issues so far? Has he come out of a relationship in the last few weeks?
>>
Girls (preferably those who orgasm during sex),

Are you able to orgasm from penetration or do you do it before/after?
Having a penis inside of me doesn't really feel like anything, so it's been a dream of mine to come from being fucked.
>>
>>17553734
i'd just say "hey, I'm not 100% comfortable hanging out with that guy, because I just find the whole thing weird."
or whatever, I find it odd, too. I definitely wouldn't keep talking to a guy I'd crushed on and slept with if I were dating someone I was into. So you might have to just break it off, honestly.
>>17553751
Uhh, I wouldn't do anything, I'd just be like "wow, did you tell them all to fuck off?" and if I land the guy I'm diggin, he'd be like "Yeah I told them they're all assholes." which is what you should do.
or whatever. I might be like "Oh you should say this" to put it in "classy" terms but that's the extent. Pick your battles.
>>17553782
It's not really, but it's always a bit surprising to come across someone like that. I use my FB to keep in touch with family and have less than 200 friends. If I could, I'd go off grid completely. I just find it surprising and get a little sad because I can't facebook stalk to show pictures to my friends.
>>17553854
literally just compliment her. Like, her bookbag. "Wow, I really like your bag, where'd you get it? >insert female relative< would love something like that!!" and BAM conversation started. BAM
>>17553880
because when you're young, sex is a big deal, and the more you have the more exciting you think you are. as you get older, you realize sex isn't everything and connections are important, too. some people just learn this sooner than others.
>>17553997
you can't really do much about that, I hate to say it. you just gotta be patient and wait for a girl to overlook your reputation, or try to break it by having a ltr. good luck.
>>17554069
dude just fucking ask her out. call her up and say "what're you doing on blahblahblah let's grab dinner"
>>17554251
use your fingers, and just work up to it. show her that you're not uncomfortable with it, or sit down and talk with her about it.
>>17554342
I'm not really all that touchy feely, but I would probably give out a small back rub.
>>
>>17554735
he might be a father. rip me. and no, not in the last few weeks.
>>
>>17553080
so there's no way you'd find a 5'10 jew wiht a good body attractive
>>
Girls who do online dating:

When a guy messages you, what do you generally like to see?

I know that these are very common for guys to say:
>hi/hey/sup/Hello
>wanna hook up?
>send nudes plz

Obviously, it wouldn't do well for a guy to be a total creep, but a general "hello" and a half-hearted "How are you today?" isn't going to wow the ladies. So what is the right thing to say?
>>
>>17554776
I think he does like you but he's treading very softly if he might have a baby on the way with someone else. It's probably a pretty difficult time for him so take things slow and easy while it all gets figured out.
>>
>>17554788
well i mean, we kissed, and didn't take things farther yet. I wanna get to know him a lot better, even though I've known him for over a year. and I understand, I told him it doesn't change anything on my end, I still like him regardless. he's a fucking wonderful person.

i hope it all works out, though.
>>
>>17554780
>5'10"
>good body
Pick one.
>>
>>17554800
by that i mean good frame and 10% bodyfat obviously
>>
>>17554799
It's going to be some time till it's all figured out. But currently it sounds like he's into you, so that's a good start for things.
>>
How to get rid of girlfriends' train wreck of a close friend?

bad influence, guys mostly use her to get to more attractive friends, too naive to believe these "crushes" of hers would do that. whenever shit goes bad she needs my girlfriend around, even split us up the first few months we were dating
>>
>>17554807
I think he's worth the wait, really, I do. I don't recall ever being so into someone. Thanks, anon!
>>
Male asking female

Which would you rather date:
>a guy who rents an apartment or basement
or
>a guy who lives with his parents, but is saving up for a house

This is kind of a big deal for me. I am educated, I have a stable job, and I even own two vehicles. I seem like a pretty normal guy, except for the fact that I still live with my parents.

I could rent an apartment or something and finally be independent, or I could spend a few more years saving up for a house. Living alone would be better for my social life, but living with my parents like a loser would make saving up for a home much easier.
>>
>>17554292
I used to wear earbuds frequently, would be very glad if someone wanted to converse with me or asked me out.
>>
File: 34t3409jffsdf.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
34t3409jffsdf.png
22KB, 275x200px
>>17553533
I also don't see any conflict between being friends and wanting to have sex with someone.
If they don't want to bang, that's fine.
If they don't want to get drunk, or play Worms, well that's another story. Then I'd REALLY be disappointed.
But not wanting to fuck? No problem, it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>17554837
Do what's best for YOU, man. Especially when it comes to money.
If women want to judge you for it, they can go fuck themselves.
Simple as that.
>>
>>17554837
Saving up for a house and living with your parents is better than living paycheck to paycheck in a shithole.
>>
>>17553128
>Ever had sex with a girl on her period?
yes
>What's the best way of minimising the mess?
do it on a towel after or during a shower. Also wearing a condom will minimize blood on the dick
>Did it make a difference?
it was a lot more slippery, she was super aroused too
>turn it off
nah just dont look, the aftermath is pretty gross tho
>prep
just went with it
>>
Late to thread and didn't read, but this just popped into my head, will read after I ask:

>Girls: Would you my asshole if it were hairy? Like we're talking very hairy butt. If no, would the answer change in the context of a girl being my sub and me forcing her to eat ass?
>>
>>17554891
>>17553128
This but I also personally try to avoid it when she's on her period. It's fun and all but the mess can be pretty bad and the smell is where I get turned off.
>>
>>17553997
>What do?
Nothing, you seem to have the correct reputation, don't you?
Sluts aren't that picky, but even they eventually get wary of guys that collect STDs like pokemon.

>>17554292
>Does that mean a guy wearing earbuds would not want to be asked out?
Hell no. Go ahead!
Seriously, how many guys do you think are thinking "goddammit, here goes another girl asking me out, this is the third time today"?
>is eyefucking someone acceptable now? Do guys like that?
Yes, go ahead. None of us mind, and many of us like it.
Though recently girls have been looking away instantly when i glance at them back, it's no fun.

>>17554727
>It's not one of those things you can just straight up ask.
With some guys, you can. I'd give a straight answer if anyone asked me what i think of them (and explain why i feel that way if needed).
Only one girl's ever asked me, though. I feel like many more were wondering but didn't realize asking directly was an option.

>>17554732
Just deal with it. It's an opportunity to hug her, after all. Just try as hard as possible not to pop a boner. And know that when you fail at this you sure as hell won't be the first.
>>
>>17553272
Probably, but who knows you could have had a booger. I used to dwell on these things when they were new to me, but human affairs are chaotic and random.
>>17553471
No, but I guess location matters (if you live in one of those Americrazy football towns). Don't fall for the beta bullshit
>>17553628
>>17554340
I mean I can't help, but I have experience of not going overboard and scaring someone away by texting her too much. All I can try to say is stay busy, occupy yourself, and don't come off as too much early on. But then I guess the next problem is coming off as detached if it moves along with time and becomes more serious.
>>17553653
Sounds like a bitch dude, jus sayin
>>17554059
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu (yes)
>>17554292
Meh to be honest, if you came on to me cold and wasn't attractive I'd be kind of pissed you interrupted my shit. But eye-fucking someone attractive with earbuds on while listening to some good music sounds great. The paper would be a nice strategy desu.
>>
>>17554837
The latter, no contest.
>>
>>17554898
haha for some reason I withheld "eat" in "eat my asshole"..
>>
To everyone:
So I'm a handsome tall guy, who never had a gf. Problem is, I often dismiss oportunities.e.g. In a Club a girl tries to dance with me, and I ignore her. Deep inside, I know I want them to know how it feels to get rejected.
What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I gay?
Normally I dont hurt other peoples feelings like that.
>>
>>17555018
To be completely honest, you're still far less of an asshole than 99% of guys that go to clubs.
>>
File: 20160402_233044.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160402_233044.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
ok girls give me a hand.... i kinda got dumped really hard like 4 months ago(no i don't hate women because of it) ex has mental issues and just came hope and dumped me one day. it sucked but i lived....we were together for 4 years...my last relationship was little under 4 years both like a year apart.i've been trying to figure out if this girl at work likes me or not. me (pic)30, fit-ish(broke my leg real bad and was in a chair/recovery for like 9 months still trying to work off the gut) My mother is extremely selfish and it's basically left me with an inferiority complex(i never feel good enough to be with anyone or be depended on by people, for one instance i get told im handsome by people and i know i am passible in the daylight... but i feel so unworthy of anyone's attention) So this tends to fuck with my senses of what other people(mostly women) want.Like if they like or dislike me... i have friends and good coworkers/friends but i front to them with extreme confidence( i laugh,smile.tell jokes get along) i bet some of them would be shocked that i have intense feelings of self loathing and loneliness that swamp me when i am alone...sorry for my lifes story i guess, had to lay some forework otherwise my query seems trivial.
SO heres how it went down.
meet and flirt with this girl. she's 21,kinda hippy really pretty(for a couple days at work everytime i look at her (even in passing) shes looking straight into my eyes. i know shes really pretty(had a bunch of guys at work be like "did you see that girl?").
other friendgirl at work tells me she "thinks i'm cute"
and that she talked me up to her.
and that i "should add her to facebook".
i do, this girl also immediatly adds me to instagram... that was a day ago(i know i don't have that long) i was trying to message her today or invent a pretext to meet somewhere and do something but something inside me tells me im not good enough. "does she even like you?" what should i do?
>>
>>17555023
But shouldnt I want to pursue these girls?
>>
File: 7VlXQ2E.gif (368KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
7VlXQ2E.gif
368KB, 500x319px
>>17553628
>>17554974
A lot of people are worried about this, and i gotta say, it's better to come off as too attached than too detached.
If you seem a little overeager, i'm not gonna pay it much attention.
But if you look like you don't give a damn, i'm moving on.
Take your "hard-to-get" bullshit and shove it.
I'm not a horny teenager anymore, i don't have time to play your stupid games.

Either you want me for sure, or i'll just go find someone that does.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 380x387px
Girls what can i do from here?
>got a really hard crush on an introverted girl that rarely goes out
>decide in going to tell her everything at a party
>party sucked she was the first one to leave
>feel frustrated and i end up telling everyone else how i feel about her
>drugie friend takes me to another party
>get drunk and high for real for the first time ever
> i let out a bunch of repressed shit
>next day i feel like shit and go full emo
>but i talked with an old friend and i get my shit together
>today im back to normal with a clear mind
>drugie friend is telling me about spiritual shenanigans
>girl i like joins the conversation
>she ends up talking about a butthurt guy who talked shit about her becuse she rejected him
>i tell her how after every failure i have tried to improve myself and how i felt like shit yesterday
>she giggles and says she likes my attitude but wonders why i added that last part
>turns out everyone kept what i said secret
> i end up telling her how i feel about her, and most of the chessy stuff i said at a party
>drugie friend is surprised by how im saying all this stuff casually
>i tell him that it gets easier after being rejected so many time and i go on saying positive stuff
>girl giggles and says "wow anon you are making me feel..."
>i end up telling her how much i like her again and that i would really like to go out with her some day
>she just tells me that she is not used to going out with people,
After that she seemed more happy and playful for the rest of the day,we kept talking for a bit and we even played some games with other classmates

I know this isn't much but it's litteraly the best reaction i have ever gotten from a girl i like after confessing how i feel
>>
>>17553653
Bock her
>>
File: 1471383934075.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471383934075.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
To the guys.
Some men tell me I'm smart or cute for some reason, I usually say thanks but feel very self conscious. I jokingly brag about it to diffuse the tension.

Um, do they mean to say I'm cute and smart as a simple compliment to say to a smart or cute person or because they want to compliment me because they like me.

Also, what is the proper way to react to compliments?
>>
>>17555027
OP so this happened too i forgot...
i get to talking about buddhism with her and mentioned i dabbled a while back.(don't really care for mediation anymore as its a waste of time) say i have a book about it that was interesting she says "maybe you can teach me sometime?" i basically blushed and agreed. Is this chick smacking me over the head with it and im too sad/dense to figure it out? i'm frustrated with myself. is love and affection too wrapped up in desire and attraction that i can no longer separate them? has anyone had some serious success at unpacking THIS shitty baggage?advice? i feel like i'm closer to understanding the advice/sayings "never fall in love" and "Love is a drug"...
>>
>>17555116
>what is the proper way to react to compliments

Compliment them back if you want to flirt

Just say thanks if you want to dismiss the situation
>>
>>17555116
thank you...if you don't feel "intelligent" and instead feel kind of cursed by the things you are "aware of". Then yes you are indeed suffereing the " indecent bite of concious". if this sentence didn't make any sense you (i.e can't think of the philosopher that coined that phrase)....you're so pretty :)
>>
>>17555018
I know that feel, buddy.
I don't blame you one bit for acting on it.
I probably would too, but i'm a damn softy at heart.

>>17555045
Nope. Not all girls are worth pursuing. In fact, if you ask me, most girls ain't.

>>17555116
Usually it's because they want to fuck you. Some just say it because it's true. Easy to figure out which is which, you can tell intelligent people from horny dumbfucks can't you?

>>17555145
Has anyone ever gone so far as to do look more like and so on
>>
Would you be upset if your partner was texting someone of the opposite sex they knew had an interest in them, even if they have already clarified they're in a relationship to the person?

Or does it depend on the conversation being had?
>>
>>17554772
>call her up
haven't gotten her number yet
i was gonna ask her out to lunch on monday if i don't beta out
>>
What does it mean when a guy you've broke up with sends you pictures or videos of himself each time you text him? Nothing lewd of course! It just weirds me out, especially knowing he probably doesnt want to get back and isnt asking for lewd stuff
>>
>asked friend/crush if she wanted to hang out this weekend
>she asked if she could invite some of her friends

i know i made a mistake by saying it was okay, but should i take it to mean she's not that into me, or what?
>>
>>17555322
Depends, what'd you ask her to do?
>>
>>17555328
soccer game

i will also say we've hung out before, but never just the two of us

she talked to her friends more than she talked to me at the game, but when we all got dinner afterwards i feel like she talked to me more than to her friends

also i wasn't totally beta about it i don't think, i tried to invite some friends too, but they couldn't come on the short notice i gave
>>
>>17555155
I'm unlikely to actually read my SO's texting, so naturally I'd be upset, because I'd tend to assume the worst.
>>
>>17555333
>soccer game
That's a very group-type activity, it's understandable that she invited other people. Next time, ask her out on a proper date
>>
Right, I have a wee bit of an issue.

I am going to have sex for the first time with a girl who is a virgin. She has told me that she has had the tip of the d from two guys before and that is all that she could manage because, according to her her pussy is too tight. I think she must be reasonably attracted to me since she's told me how she has big tits and is a virgin a lot, and we have only known each other a month.

She told me the guys were 4 and 6 inches respectively and not particularly thick. The problem is I am about 7.5 inches and nearly 6 thick. Now, I am not sure if that was because they skipped foreplay and went right in dry or something, but it's a concern (she was like 16 and we're 18 now so it could be puberty or something too).

How would I go about making her loose enough that I don't fuck up like they did or hurt her?
>>
>>17555340
i'll be honest i didn't intend to make this a date at first, i didn't realize until the game itself that i wanted to date her

>tfw still too beta to compliment the cute dress she was wearing
>>
>>17555345
a lot of it will have to be on her terms if she is so inexperienced, and really take your time. Get her as wet and loose as you can. Try inserting yourself and see how deep you can go, if it's too Mutch pullout and go back to fingering/ oral till she relaxes.
Though there is the offchance she just isn't built to accommodate your size. If so then just nut on dem big tittiez!
>>
>>17555365
I hope she can accomidate. I swear the first time I talked to her when we were drunk I had a semi half the time, when she asked me if I'd ever had a soul mate before.

Thanks a lot
>>
how do i stop making girls think i have a thing for them
like im gay but i always have the feeling that girls, especially ones around my age, think i have a crush on them
im really quiet and keep to myself so when they talk to me i get really flustered but that happens to everybody i talk to
>>
>>17555439
Pay less attention to them
>>
>>17555439
start telling them about guys you think are cute, maybe?
>>
>>17555439
Either they want you as there gay best friend, or there in to you.
Suppose if your really camp thay want you as the best friend, if not just fuck em in the pooper and pretend it's Seth knight.
>>
>>17555194
Anyone?
>>
>>17555194
Well, that depends on what he is doing in the photos. More context is needed which is probably why you didn't get many replies.
>>
WOMEN

How much do you enjoy having your tits fondled/sucked?
>>
>>17555491
The photos would show him outside, his new haircut or jsut random photos. The videos are just himself saying what is he doing or about to do.
Sometimes he would be bare chested or stuff like that
>>
Women, what's the best sizes penis?

Gays, what's the best sized penis?

Curious to see if there's a difference.
>>
>>17555534
I dunno, Sounds weird though. Maybe he is showing you he can live his life without you, but still wants you since he is sending you them.
>>
Girl I liked told me she had a "fling" with some guy yesterday. Tells me that she wanted to self harm because she regretted it. Apparently they didnt fuck but she did certain sexual things to him/received. Im guessing a blowjob and apparently some kind of "punishment"(possibly slapping/choking/name calling/yelling or something). Honestly sounds almost like she was raped, but I asked her if she was and she said no, so guessing it was completely consensual. I've hung out with her numerous times and we never once did anything sexual.

Guess I'm the schmuck in this scenario. Feeling pretty fucking stupid right now, lots of "perfect you need to drop her" and "tell her off", mixed with some "wow so she fucked this guy out of the blue and not me fantastic".

I don't know what Im asking, just need to rant, need time..ugh
>>
>>17555552
>Girl I liked told me she had a "fling" with some guy yesterday
>Girl I liked
That's nice, but you're not dating her so you have no right to feel wronged.
>>
>>17555555
Yeah I was going to say that as well, I sound like a bitch for acting like she owes me something.
>>
>>17555555

Ruined
>>
>>17555543
Yeah i thought the same thing. It looks like he is showing off that he is totally fine without me.
I guess he isnt really since he has to really show it off. If he was complitely fine he wouldnt have that urge. Or am I wrong?
Still weirds tho
>>
>>17555559
That's because you are a bitch.
>>
i mentioned this a bit ago, but i guess i'll rephrase it as a question more explicitly

how can i stop being scared to compliment my crush's appearance

also she was wearing a cute dress while her friends were just wearing casual stuff (t-shirts and shorts)
is it more likely that she wanted to look cute for me or just that she felt like wearing a dress
i'm thinking the latter, but hoping the former
>>
>>17555564
I can't think of any other reason he'd do it, unless he's doing it for literally no reason at all.
>>
>>17555568
What should I do, offer support or just stop talking to her?
>>
>>17555552
>She said no, so guessing it was completely sensual
>Guess I'm the schmuck in this scenario

If you wanna be the guy she wants, be a better person, jesus christ.
Tons of victims of sexual misconduct and abuse don't admit they were raped. And tons of people that were taken advantage of weren't really "raped." Grow up and stop making this about you. And don't put that negativity on her. This was done to her; she didn't do it. You've already done your best to identify yourself as just another sexist creep that gets angry about the friendzone (even though of course you have a million reasons to deny that identity).
Leave her be, she doesn't need your mentality, and honestly it doesn't sound like you'd have the capacity to get to a place where you could help her right now. If you're looking for a fling, a romance or even a lifelong partner, this isn't the person for you, and you certainly aren't the person for her.
Probably got a couple angry responses but you can save it. Nobody's gonna convince you not to be a lonely bitter person, they're only gonna let you know you're in the wrong, in the hopes that you'll try to change instead of living in denial.

>>17555555
checked
>>
>>17555623
No youre probably right, I've been thinking this too. I feel ashamed and bitter and sad. I already knew things werent going to work out and now she tells me this, so I feel conflicted and dumb and guilty for feeling this. Thanks for your response really
>>
>>17555574
Dude just be indifferent. Don't stop talking to her, that's just retarded and immature.
>>
Easy question. Women are you self conscious about having sex on your period?
>>
So... question for guys, actually.

If I'm getting a blowjob, the best feeling comes from the girl using her teeth. From what I've seen and read, this is supposed to be a huge turnoff?

Anyone else into this? Please tell me I'm not alone here.

I'm not even trying to be a cheeky douche; I really want to know. I used to avoid this until my ex did it accidentally and I realized how awesome it was, and I've been curious ever since.
>>
>>17555552
It's pretty normal to feel bummed out in that situation. I mean she's not in the wrong, but if she's out blowing other guys it's pretty safe to say shes not interested in you. If I was in your position I'd just back off and focus on other people, and only chat her up if I was completely over her.

>>17555623
>You've already done your best to identify yourself as just another sexist creep that gets angry about the friendzone
He sounds more sad than angry to me. Sounds like you're projecting some negative experiences onto him honestly.
>>
>>17555850
I think you've confused a lot of teeth with just a little teeth. A little teeth is awesome, you're not alone.
>>
>>17555861
Yeah shes not obligated to fuck or love me I know, its just a bit of a suprise and it was shocking to hear, and made me all confused lots of conflicting emotions. Yeah youre right, I keep holding out for "yeah amybe theres something here..." but youre right she doesnt seem to want that hm.

And yeah I am sad, my initial post was like 5 minutes after our conversation, was feeling quite all over the place. She doesnt owe me anything, just gotta remember that
>>
Guys:
I've been told many times (by some guys aswell) that man never get over a broken relationship. Is it true?
>>
>>17555911
>"yeah amybe theres something here..."
Yeah mate you need to drop that notion asap. Take her at face value, if she's pursuing other guys or doesn't want to go on a date you need to move on.

Draw it to it's logical conclusion, either she's not interested or she's playing mind games. If the former well shit you can do, and if the latter she's not good relationship material.

>>17555971
What? No.

I've entirely moved on from some very broken relationships, the most I do is kick myself in the ass for being an idiot at the time.
>>
>>17555984
We've been on dates, and I think we're dating, she asked for my number and asked me out. So I was baffled by this. we've never slept together and she said "she wanted to take things slow". Guess thats codeword for I dont see you like that sorry...I'm fine with her not wanting that, my main holdup is that she's been kind of leading me on this entire time...then drops this. Im just perplexed. But if there was ever a time to give up, its now and I am. thanks for the replies
>>
What's the best way to ask someone out if I am never alone with them in person? Femanon here, if that makes any difference.
>>
>>17556038
>Hey, can we talk somewhere quiet for a sec?
>When's your shift end?
Or look up his schedule and ambush him somewhere.

Can text or call or facebook or whatever too. I'm sure it's written in Mildred's Rules of Etiquette or wherever that you're not supposed to do that, but i've never met a guy who gives a shit.
>>
>>17556084
I usually only see him in person when we hang out with some other friends so I can't do either of those things. I heard it's not good to ask over text/Facebook and calling is kind of weird.
>>
>>17552727
>How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?

Been depressed all my life and never got much sleep.
I like the bags under my eyes but I feel like I'd go from niche-good-looking to blandly gorgeous if I didn't look like I was a heroin addict.

Has anybody legitimately and permanently inspired or maintained a change, barring surgery?
>>
>>17556103
wear make-up
it works for girls
or just accept it

>>17556090
>I heard it's not good
dudes don't care what you heard
we ask each other out over text all the time
>hey where you at
>lets go to taco bell
>>
I know it varies by person, but guys, how much does a girls weight matter to you, really?
More specifically, how would you feel if you started falling for a girl you met through an online game, without seeing a picture, and later found out she was overweight?
Would anything change in your reaction if she said she was trying to lose weight?
>>
>>17556171
>I know it varies by person, but guys, how much does a girls weight matter to you, really?
Being honest, it matters a fair bit. That being said though there are various levels of fat and I'm perfectly fine with most. Being really obese though I can't do but a little overweight is OK.
>More specifically, how would you feel if you started falling for a girl you met through an online game, without seeing a picture, and later found out she was overweight?
It depends on just how overweight. A little overweight is fine.
>Would anything change in your reaction if she said she was trying to lose weight?
It would change it positively but I'd need to see a little proof that there's progress. Many people say they're trying to lose weight but it's all talk and no details behind it. I want to hear a little about ultimate goals, weight already lost, diet etc so that I know it's not empty talk.
>>
File: Kate_04.webm (580KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kate_04.webm
580KB, 480x480px
>>17556171
>how much does a girls weight matter to you, really?
Quite a bit. I'm decently fit and i work out daily, so I at least expect her not to be a fatass.
There's no hard limit for that, but my rule of thumb is that if i can't pick her up and carry her, she's too fat.
>More specifically, how would you feel if you started falling for a girl you met through an online game, without seeing a picture, and later found out she was overweight?
To be honest, if i met a girl through an online game, i'd be pleasantly surprised if she didn't have a cock.
>Would anything change in your reaction if she said she was trying to lose weight?
Trying = lying. Either you're doing it or you're not.
If you are, then you can talk about how fast you're dropping and how much progress you've made.
>>
>>17553880
because 20 year old females are still exploring their bodies.

>>17554292
I'm a handsome man of sorts and I would be bothered if you hit on me while I had my headphones on. Its nothing personal against you anon, but when I'm listening to music I'm usually contemplating life and don't want to be interrupted. Its not that I don't think you're beautiful, I've probably even noticed, but that's not what I want. If I were into you, then you'd have my undivided attention. When I'm on the train or walking around at night listening to music I'd rather be left alone.

>>17555971
I feel like men have a different sense of loyalty and judgment than women do, and in some regards I still carry scars from previous relationships. I don't know how exactly how females tend to handle previous relationships, but for me there was alot of learning to cope after losing "her". Every guy probably has a "her", the one girl they always wanted to love and protect, and it definitely gets confusing us once that bond is broken.
>>
>>17556213
>exploring their bodies
i "explore my body" on a regular basis, but i do it at home
alone
it's not a group activity
>>
Hey girls, what's the likelihood you'd ever look back at a guy who asked you out and you rejected after you guys went no contact for a bit?

Currently wondering because I saw a girl the other day who I asked out in one of my classes, she sat slightly in front of me. We hugged, said hi, and throughout the class she would occasionally look back at me till I looked at her, smile and laugh, and then go back to the lecture.

It's not like she didn't have friends in the class either, she was sitting in a group of like 7 right in the middle of them, so she didn't need to talk to or look at me at all.

I mean I asked what was up with her and she again just giggled and laughed and didn't fucking answer.

Is she just doing this for attention? She's rejected me in the past and made it absolutely clear she only saw me as a friend then, don't really think she's throwing signs out.
>>
>>17556221
its generally better with company I think.
>>
>>17556171
Depends on how overweight she is. I already prefer chicks a bit thicker so I'm probably a bit more generous than some other posters.

If she's actually making significant measures, then yeah those are some points in her favor. I tried approaching mutual weight loss with an ex once and wew lad it blew up in my face. If I find out it's all just feel good rhetoric then it actually becomes points against her.

>>17556231
Company you can communicate with, sure. You don't get that out of casual sex really though, without a back and forth it's pretty shit because they're going to treat sex selfishly.
>>
>>17556169
I don't think that's the same kind of asking out.
>>
>>17556263
>>17556038

Not sure if you two are the same anon, but DESU I have a friend who's a girl who I only ever see in person and we never text, and I asked her out a while ago.

What I did is I just waited for most kids to leave, and then I said, "Hey can we talk in private for a second?" and pulled her off to the side. I asked her out, she said yes, we both went on our way. It helps that we were both about to leave, so keep that in mind too?

Since if she said no, it wouldn't be awkward for the rest of it.
>>
What would you think of a grill who uses japanese emotes in text convos? Question goes to both genders.
>>
>>17556289
...japanese emotes?
>>
>>17555971
It's a crock of shit. Some guys do, some guys don't.
The thing is, sensitive guys think everyone else is just putting on a show.
>>
>>17556303
Stuff like this: (*`・w・)
>>
>>17556289
Weeb and immature, probably.
>>
>>17556289

I'd never think of her again after the first time she did that.
>>
>>17556289
Fujoshi or weeb. Dnw.
>>
>>17556270
Ya it's the same anon. He and his best friend usually head in the opposite direction as me and everyone else when we part ways but that's a pretty good strategy. I'll use it if the opportunity arises.
>>
>>17556325

Good luck, hope it turns out better than what happened to me, and now I'm stuck eternally wishing that her yes was an actual yes.
>>
>>17554780
Possibly? 5'10 is still pretty tall for me (I am 5'6"), so I guess you fall in the "tall and muscular" part.
>>
>>17556289

As a guy I'd say that's cute but that's because I'm kinda weeb myself. Even if I didn't know what she was posting I'd have something to ask her about. Don't know what everyone else's problem is.
>>
Posted this before but got dissatisfactory replies, so repostan:

Women: how can a guy best straighten out the friendship after he's confessed to you and you've rejected him? Assuming you still have a basic desire to continue said friendship?

I feel like we've sort of left things hanging after that happened, even though she said she appreciated my honesty, and now I don't think she's comfortable around me anymore.

To clarify: there's emotional baggage involved.
She's still processing a breakup after several months (probably slept with a few guys, still in contact with her ex with a certain chance they can reconcile), so it wasn't a good move from me to begin with.
I'm going through a bunch of family problems and other personal issues myself. I'm acting pretty needy and weird to people because of this at the moment.
I desire deeper emotional intimacy (which probably triggered my falling for her) but I'm now also scared as fuck of pushing her away altogether. She knows about this though so I hope she understands at least a little.

The next time we meet (whenever she stops blowing me off) I was planning on apologizing (again) for acting weird and promising her that I'll do my best to get over the feelings she doesn't return. That I don't want her to be tense around me and second-guess my intentions and that she's too important to me as a friend for me to bother her with this any longer.

I was adv'd to instead pretend nothing happened which is exactly what I don't want. I understand some people prefer forgetting such incidents and rather carrying on as normal, but I want to make this thing clear. Another reply was "how to get out of the friendzone" stuff, which amazingly is not my intention anymore.
>>
>>17554350
hey Anyone?

do I really have to do this everytime, to get some answers? wtf?

jeez ,all the normies...
>>
>>17554780
>jew

That's your problem right there. Not because you're a jew, but because every jew is such a fucking drama queen about it. If you could be just one minute without mentioning you're a jew, people would like you a lot better.
>>
>>17556631
Your question is just so vague and not really inviting answers. You just need to practice, that's all. Through failure comes success.
>>
>>17556644
vague? are you kidding me?
It cant be more clear than that
>>
>>17556648
>how do I make more good looking to women? I mean verbal speaking -wise
Totally clear
>>
>>17556654
yeah
I mean non verbal, uh shit....
I mean how to make a good body language
>>
>>17556704
Practice, like was said.
>>
>>17556345
Oh geez... Thanks.
>>
>>17555537
Bumping for curiosity
>>
>>17556171
Weight doesn't matter. Shape does.
>>
>>17556171
It does matter more to me than to most people.
If i "fall" for someone i met online and never any picture of her i don't have the right to be upset with how she looks as that was never a factor.
>>
>>17556171
I have a strict no fatty rule, so you would drop out of the pool of potential partners.
But, considering that the guy fell for you through an online game, he will be fat or ugly or at least REALLY desperate himself, so no worries.
>>
>>17556171
If I'm being brutally honest, it does. I mean, I actually find chubby girls kind of attractive, but the social pressure to note date fat girls is very strong
>>
>>17555796
Personally no, but it is quite common. Not just being self conscious but also finding it too much of a turn off to want to fuck during that time of the month.
>>
>>17556627
Not trying to be mean but it doesn't sound like you want to be her friend. It sounds like you desperately want to be with her and if a relationship is not in the cards, you'll settle for the second best option. That will make you miserable.

You have to search yourself for whether you honestly want just to be her friend. And if you do, give her and yourself some space. This is a big happening and you have to re-invent how you interact with each other in a way. If there was stuff that was getting into romantic realm (like token good night/good morning texts, cutesy nicknames, whatever couple-y stuff), now is the time to shut it down and make sure you are acutally friends and not leaning on each other as the primary source of emotional intimacy. Friends care about each other but there is also a comfortable level of distance and casualty to it.

The risk is that she keeps being a sort of grey area girlfriend for you, who is keeping you from getting together with someone who could actually offer you what you need. Don't let it get that far.
>>
>>17556856
>token good night/good morning texts
>now is the time to shut it down

fuggg ;_;

That's a very good and helpful answer, thank you. I suppose you're right and I'm nowhere near over it.

I feel at a bit of a crossroads right now. Do I talk the friendship out with her like I feel is the most reasonable choice, or do I bring up my romantic feelings again and ask for a proper, more final reply? I pretty much took her wishy-washy "not right now" as a rejection like a sane man would, but I would have liked something a bit more concrete, no matter how soul-shattering.

I guess I'll wait until she gets back to me on her own, and then I'll just have to do my best to judge the air between us and go from there. Waiting for that is kind of hard. I'd say she's grateful for the timeout and I know for a fact she's very busy right now, but I'm afraid she'll have too easy a time ignoring me and the situation between us altogether. Her social circle is huge, unlike mine.

Either way, there's no way I want to drop her completely, like people often suggest to do with failed crushes. I have to fix this somehow.
>>
>>17556915
Take a step back first. Give it at least a month. If she reaches out to you, tell her you need some time and will get back to her. Gather your thoughts. Distract yourself, do stuff with your friends. Right now you're still in the middle of all your emotions, and if you don't disengage from the situation for a bit you will never be able to see the bigger picture and really get a perspective on your entire scheme of emotions and desires, not just the ones most pressing and relevant right in this moment (aka: not losing her).

Don't ask her for another reply. If she were into you she wouldn't need to hear a magical combination of words to express her feelings after you lead the way. Nothing she can say will give you final peace of mind, nothing will make the hurt from her not liking you that way and your lack of understanding go away.
It will also make her uncomfortable. She was being wishy-washy to spare your feelings.

Stop depending on her so much. You are setting yourself up to be humiliated if nothing else. Work on getting your own social circle. Find new hobbies. Talk to girls, even if you're not interested in them (all the better for gaining experience because your nerves won't cloud your actions so much). You have to actively expose yourself to the possibility of another woman being into you. Of you being into another woman. This is the first step even if your heart isn't in it yet. Sometimes you have to lead by example and have your emotions follow your actions.

For what it's worth, I'm talking from experience.
>>
I think there is something wrong with me. I think I find feminists attractive and I want a feminist girlfriend. Could I perhaps be into the fetishes known as humiliation and female dominance?
>>
>>17556946
Depends... if you also like the batshit insane ones, then yeah, I think it's a sexual thing you could further explore for yourself.
>>
Girls:
a) How effective is eye contact in getting you interested in a guy?
b) Would you return prolonged eye contact if you weren't interested in someone?
>>
>>17556960
It's more a prerequisite than a strategy.
Yes.
>>
>>17556960

Not effective. Looking people in the eye is just a basic social interraction thing, at least where I come from. If I have prolonged eye contact with a guy it's most likely because I simply don't like to look away first if someone's staring me down, not because I'm interested in him.
>>
>>17556931

Still good advice and you're still right.

It's already been a while. I spoke to her about it in early August. We texted a few times afterwards reaffirming our friendship and such, and about other things, but I already forced myself to tone things down.
Then we hung out once about 3 weeks later. We had a nice time, neither of us brought anything up, but it was faintly awkward.

Since then she's been taking care of her own stuff and she's soon going on vacation to her parents' for like two weeks. I foolishly offered to hang out once more before she leaves but I'm not counting on that to be honest. If she wants to, great, if not, understandable.

I'll stay put, let her clear her own head on her vacation, and then we'll see what she does when she returns in late September/October. I won't initiate anything.

I suppose wishing her a happy vacation on the day she leaves won't hurt though ;_;
>>
>>17556980
Sorry for your situation. Yeah whatever, just send the text. If that sets her off she had bigger worries about your friendship to begin with.

Just realize that this kind of assuming responsibility is part of what makes it not just friendship. A friend texts something like this to another friend, when he happens to think about it. If not, no big deal. The moment that those things become rituals, and you are feeling weird if you don't receive a bon voyage text - where you basically have assumed responsibility for this sort of affectionate caretaking - you are crossing the line to romantic involvement even if it's not remotely physical (yet).

I am guessing this girl is still young but in time she will also learn how to not give mixed messages and firmly treat a friend as a friend to avoid these situations from arising.

Good luck with clearing your head and trying to repurpose the friendship, for lack of a better term. Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>17552727
Is poking fun of someones virginity a way of flirting?
>>
>>17556993
It absolutely can be, but flirting is a very refined/subtle form of communication and it can be hard to get the hang of distinguishing it.

Look for a twinkle in their eyes, making a lot of contact with you despite saying "negative" stuff (contact in the form of eye contact, smiles, standing close), involving themselves personally ("isn't my cleavage too much for your virginal eyes?" or something) etc.
>>
File: 1473453880426.png (591KB, 1280x677px) Image search: [Google]
1473453880426.png
591KB, 1280x677px
Could you... give me a... handful of peanuts... Femanon?
>>
>>17556960
> How effective is eye contact in getting you interested in a guy?
Not at all. If we're talking, I expect you to look at me in the eyes anyway. If you aren't and you stare at me, you're creepy.
> Would you return prolonged eye contact if you weren't interested in someone?
Yes.
>>
>>17556992
>I am guessing this girl is still young but in time she will also learn how to not give mixed messages and firmly treat a friend as a friend to avoid these situations from arising.

Kek, we're both 27, mere days apart too.

I blame it on the combination of her emotional state after the breakup as well as my tendency to get my hopes up far too quickly. She was rebounding all over the place. For a short while she was randomly flirty as fuck with me, but then with other guys as well.
This is why a part of me doesn't want to give up. Maybe she'll bounce back to me after she calms down some, ya know? That doesn't change a thing though. It all depends on her, so I'll keep waiting until she gets back to me.
>>
File: 1443251021121.jpg (29KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1443251021121.jpg
29KB, 586x586px
How to approach QT White women...? They seem overly hostile towards us Indian brothas :(
>>
>>17557029
Pretty much all indian guys I've met are creepy as hell, overly sweet and sexual.
Just don't.
>>
Ladies what do you think of the name 'Ryan' ?
>>
>>17557037

But lots of creepy men from other races. Why single us Indian bros? The only people QT White women ignore are Native Americans, Orientals and Hispanics. I've seen Indian Men with White Women... I just can't figure out myself.
>>
>>17557045
I find pretty much all guys from other races unattractive, but really no one is as creepy as indian guys.
So clingy, desperate, arrogant... really.
>>
Guys:
If a girl you really love broke up with you and really hurt your feelings, would you consider getting back with her if she proved she's sorry?
>>
Is it inappropriate for me to text my ex to ask how she's doing?

We dated very briefly. It was a very fun fling, but we had crazy chemistry that made it difficult to keep things slow. She had 'just' gotten out of a long-term relationship, and she is very openly scared about getting involved in something serious, so she broke it off. We decided to stay friends considering we've known each other for a few years and we only dated for a like a month.

Well now we're less friendly than ever. I want to respect her desire for space, but we clearly liked each other a LOT. She's had trouble with depression, I know she gets lonely, and she has a lot of self-confidence issues. We've slowly been losing contact, which I'm most disappointed about because we used to have long, in-depth conversations. She's also the type who would cut off contact in some misguided attempt to protect me (she's under the impression she's toxic), and/or to preserve her own feelings, because the break up did not seem easy for her.

I'm also worried about just making things worse for myself. I miss her a lot, but I genuinely want to make sure she's doing OK.
>>
>>17557278

Depending on the exact details of the breakup, it would be a possibility for me, yes.

Was it something that can be blamed on me that lead to the breakup or was it entirely one-sided on her part? Did her feelings for me disappear? Was cheating involved? Etc.
>>
File: image.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266KB, 368x657px
So last weekend, I had a girl from tinder walk out on me halfway through the date. Said it was a work emergency. Pretty sure it was bullshit. Now it's a week later and I'm confused as hell as to why. She even texted me "hey" two days later, exchanged a couple texts and then she stopped replying completely, which only confused me more.

Question is, would it be totally weird if I send her a polite text asking her why she walked out? This is purely for self betterment, so I know what I did wrong and don't do it again in the future.
>>
Girls:
been going out with this girl for a while now, things have been going pretty well. we were gonna hang out on friday but she said she wasn't feeling well, then she told me she was okay last night so we rescheduled for today. so we were out on a date, everything going well and then she kinda stopped talking after a bit. i kept talking so it wouldn't be awkward, but after a bit i noticed she wasn't really feeling it so i tried to let her talk some more. she talked a tiny bit but then said she had to go for a few minutes. waited like 5 minutes and she came back but did the same thing right after. she came back again and it went well, like the beginning of the date but then after a little bit she left again. when she came back i offered to end the date early and she was just like "yeah sure".
did i fuck something up /adv/?
>>
I have this crush (he's a 30yo guy and I'm a 25yo girl), but I've only met him properly like five times this year. We've talked for like half an hour each time, and most of those times were drunk. He lives in a different city so it's not convenient for me to see him outside of the events we go to (we go the same ones pretty often, though). Is it too soon to tell him I have a crush on him or should I say or do something else first? I'm inexperienced at approaching guys.

I'm kind of vagualy assuming he would be okay with long distance, since he went to singles' meeting at a different city, but I'm not sure. Well, anyways I get the impression he doesn't exactly have girls lining up to him (he's the nerdy type) Also I'm really scared of weirding him out or smth, so I don't know how to do this smoothly. Just would like to get it out there and tell him I'm interested without it being awkward, but now Idk what to even say
>>
>>17557719

I'd say go for it, but don't lay it on too thick. I'd say many guys would be grateful for a woman to be proactive toward them. Tell him that from the couple times you talked you've come to find him very likable, and would he like to go on a date together. I'm not sure if you should address the long-distance thing right away though.
>>
File: 1473561401878.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1473561401878.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
If someone talks negatively about her ex to you, is that a sign that she might be intrested? Given that they are both in my circle
>>
>>17557944
No it just means she's a bitch. If she talks shit about others to you, then she prolly talks shit about you to others too
>>
>>17558048
>>17557944
Sorry this was p.vague. We had a long conversation for probably an hour (I was a bit drunk) and it kind of led to her telling me why she broke up with him, it wasnt out of place at all
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.