[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lurk here from time to time, sometimes think about posting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: SpecialShit2.png (6KB, 165x85px) Image search: [Google]
SpecialShit2.png
6KB, 165x85px
I lurk here from time to time, sometimes think about posting, but most of the times I try to be nice.

Tonight, I've had a few so here it goes.

Quit being such whiny fucking bitches.
80% of threads on here are about how you're "friendzoned" or how you've never talked to the opposite sex before. Then from time to time we get the whole "I am too insecure with my SO" and "My SO is way too jealous" bullshit that goes down.

Let me fill you in on some cold hard fucking truth juice, motherfuckers.

Friend Zone does not exist. It's something you sad faggots made up. What she is trying to say is that she likes your personality but has no attraction to you what so ever. Reality is that she can't fuck your personality. So either get ripped, or get fucking played with forever.

To all the jealous fucks, stop it. It is that easy. When I first started dating, I was the same way. I would cheat, they would cheat, we would yell at each other and want to go trough each others shit and guess what... none of those hoes are around. I am now happily married with no bullshit and no insecurities. The right person will make you feel at ease, if they don't, tell them to fuck off. Alternatively, if your SO is always up your ass and you're not doing anything wrong, tell them to fuck off as well... unless your lie goal is to end up on the maury show.

My credentials:
Own a succesfull business
Have probably gone trough more gf's than your mother has dicks
Am now settled down and married
Living the american life every fucking day

Ask me anything, I won't sugar coat shit. I will tell you what you NEED to hear. Don't argue with me, I'm right and you know it.

You have about an hour before I pass out so use this time wisely.

And go.
>>
>Living the american life every fucking day
>succesfull business
>married
>34
> posts this kind of shit on /adv/

lol
>>
>>17552623
You one salty motherfucker, aintcha?
What's wrong? Girl problems? Want to kill yourself? Nuts aint dropped yet.

Welcome to real man shit, son.

Enjoy the ride.
>>
> Friend Zone does not exist. It's something you sad faggots made up. What she is trying to say is that she likes your personality but has no attraction to you what so ever. Reality is that she can't fuck your personality. So either get ripped, or get fucking played with forever.

Your definition of it is literally proving the concept of it is right...

I agree the friendzone is bullshit, but you can't say it "doesn't exist", it clearly does, but it exists cause they don't want to fuck you for some reason but like you a lot.

And cause you asked for an AMA, here's my thing that I have to ask, it's slightly different but related to me right now.

Let's say you had a major crush on this girl in May, and break is Mid-May to beginning of September. You tell said girl you have a crush on her in May, and she rejects you because you find out that her boyfriend cheated on her not even two months prior and she wasn't "feeling quite right cause of that" after your date. You say okay, and then you go no contact for the rest of the break, Mid-May to September.

September rolls around, classes are beginning again, and she texts you three times where she'd never text you first before. She just says hey, and you don't respond much. Next day, you're in a class with a friend and he tells you he ran into the girl, and she was asking about you and how you've been etc. The day after that, you go to your class and the girl is there. She hugs you, says she missed you, and all that stuff, and sits like slightly in front of you. As the lecture is going on, she looks back a couple times at you, smiles, giggles, and then turns back around to listen. After the lecture is over and everyone is working on something else, you catch her looking at you from time to time.

But neither of you talk other than the initial hug and the "Hey are you doing good? Oh great!"

What do YOU think it is?

I personally see it just as the girl trying to be friendly with you, but nothing more than that.
>>
>>17552640
It is whatever you make of it.
People flirt in different ways and different people define friendly in different ways.

If she has texted you first and you want to fuck the broad, ask her if shes ready to date now that its been a while.

If you don't, stay friends and say fuck it.

If a woman approaches a man and makes contact, it is on the man to decide which path he wants to take.

But honest opinion, if she blew you off all summer... she had plans with other dudes and wanted her freedom.

And what I said about friendzone is the truth.
It was made up by guys who touch their dicks to the thought of a chic they will never fuck.

I used to call it jacking off.
>>
>>17552640
>I agree the friendzone is bullshit, but you can't say it "doesn't exist"

It only exists if you let it exist. Don't hold her purse for her while she jerks some other guy off and you wont be left standing there "holding the bag"
>>
>>17552606
You're drunk boyo, go to bed. You can't be stupid enough to think you'll get through to anyone who needs some real advice by making a dipshit thread. The high school kids will be high school kids, and the faggots in their mid-late 20s and beyond aren't posting here unless they want to be right because they're arguing with the former.
>>
>>17552659
Don't you tell me what to do motherfucker.
If I can get trough to even one fucking person on this board... I probably won't care, but this beats me laying in bed trying to eat these fucking tacos and making a mess only to get yelled at tomorrow.

Also, if this chan could quit asking me to pick all the storefronts when half of them are written in chink and I don't know what the fuck that say, that would be great
>>
>>17552606

I agree with your main points and all that, OP. And maybe quite a few people can use a bit more of your 'no bullshit' while trying to quit being betas. But since you have been so grateful to give people here the 'hard cold facts' about 'life', I feel that I should also offer you that opportunity: The image of you sitting somewhere drunk posting some basic knowledge about human behavior feeling like the boss of the world is very amusing. You're not, haha.
>>
>>17552677
Here in lies the issue.
You think I am doing this to amuse you?
HA
I'm having a fucking ball, and at the end of the day, I matter to myself the most.
I win, as always.

Also, thank you for recognizing that even under all the bullshit, I am still right.
>>
>>17552677
>The image of you sitting somewhere drunk posting some basic knowledge about human behavior feeling like the boss of the world is very amusing

Especially since the image I had, he was covered in taco meat... Amusing indeed.
>>
>>17552650
>But honest opinion, if she blew you off all summer... she had plans with other dudes and wanted her freedom.

Actually I was the one who broke contact with her, I honestly felt like shit after the rejection.

We'll never date by the way, this girl just turned from a "normal" girl to a party-goer within the last month, and I'm a usual 4chan faggot albeit I'm not ugly.

I mean I still saw her snapchat stories, facebook etc and she didn't have plans with other guys and wanted freedom, she legitimately didn't go out with anyone else and turned down like 3 other guys around the time I asked her out as well.

I'd never dream of asking her out again unless she made it super apparent, that shit I posted about is just some "small' things I noticed that can mean something or mean nothing.
>>
>>17552668
>>17552677

Hahaha you just confirmed even more of my inferences you laughable sack of shit. I hope your self-denial lasts for a while, if that helps to keep you happy. Enjoy your tacos and your great life, my dear successful business owner.

>>17552659
Very well put, bro. The internet needs more people like you.
>>
>>17552677
It's funny, you're pretending to be Mr. Edgy Superior saying obvious shit and pretending to be superior due to that, you're literally doing what op does, idiot

Also checkem
>>
>>17552687
Jesus, these tacos are salty, but very bland compared to you.

I will agree with the 2nd part of your post however.
>>
>>17552687
Don't give me praise, I'm doing the same shit he is, I'm just not deluded enough to think a thread like this will get through to anyone. I do some hard knocks for a few adv threads here and there, the obvious high school kid threads I just squelch immediately because they're not worth the time.
>>
>>17552681
So? If you stand naked in a Walmart parking lot telling people that the sun is hot, you would also be right.

That's the most interesting thing about cognitive biases, the blind spots are right in your fucking face, yet you think you see.
>>
>>17552698
But the kids are our future man... What are we gonna do when bernie son with a man bun and skinny jeans gets elected in 4 1/2 years because we didn't teach these fuckers when we had a chance?
>>
>>17552700
If the blind spots are in my face, they're not really blind spots, are they now? I do see, with no blind spots, as it's all right in front of my face.
>>
>>17552698
Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here after all... Don't be a dick, or the internet will hate you.

Cheers!
>>
>>17552690
That's circular. The difference between me and OP is that a) I'm aware that what you just pointed out is correct and b) I'm not a drunk, taco-eating sack of shit with no professional background in human psychology.

>>17552698
Well, if we wanted to spend our time in a useful way, we wouldn't be on 4chan, amirite
>>
>>17552701
You remember that your vote doesn't mean shit because you live in America.

>>17552705
>>17552709
Fair enough, but I like this guy, so let's do some bad cop good cop if any heathens above the age of fucking 21 want some advice, what say you >>17552606 OP?
>>
>>17552704
I think you did not quite get what blind spots are, neither in the literal nor in the metaphorical sense.
>>
>>17552715
This taco eating piece of shit is so fucking down.
I am out of tacos tho and its 3am so I am unable to obtain more as my wife is asleep.
A cigarette and a beer will do for now, but let me know where to go play good cop and you guys can come in and be bad cop.
>>
>>17552718
>getting trolled this hard
>ishygddt
>>
>>17552606
I thought this was going to be a good thread until I realized you're a drunk bastard, go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>17552721
>assumptions

You are the boss, OP. Enjoy your perfect life and the fact that you achieved universal wisdom.
>>
>>17552731
Already there

>>17552729
Try me, motherfucker.
>>
>>17552606

You know this board is made to help people, and not stomping them down and scaring them off for getting help.

You see these threads everyday, but for most people seeking advice here it is their first. You do not seem to understand it, so why not develop some empathy first before you start bitching like a fuckwit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.