[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandma started vaping. She got this shitty cigar vape off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: emmcream.gif (512KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
emmcream.gif
512KB, 245x138px
My grandma started vaping. She got this shitty cigar vape off the internet and she's always breathing it on me. Should I make her stop? It's miles better than her smoking at least.
>>
>>17552580
>It's miles better than her smoking at least

This is what vapefags actually believe
>>
Beat that bitch with a stick.
>>
Vapping makes you gay.
>>
>>17552580
1. you can't make her stop. how would you even do this? physically take it away from her?

2. don't sit close enough to her to let her breathe it on you. move when she gets close to you. if she asks you why you won't come close, tell her it's because she breathes her vape shit on you and you don't like it. stick to your guns. keep your distance from her til she gets the damn hint.

3. move out at your earliest convenience.
>>
>>17552583
OP isn't a vapefag though. he just has to breathe the secondhand shit. and I fully believe him if he prefers his grandma vaping to her smoking. I've never smoked or vaped, but personally I was relieved as fuck when my brother switched from cigs to vape. his apartment eventually aired out enough that I could at least go over to his place without getting a migraine. it was a significant improvement.
>>
>>17552580
How would you stop her?
If she's been smoking all her life, she's not going to stop in her old age.
If she's starting now, keep an eye on her for all those other 'gonna do it once before I die' behaviors, like mainlining smack or doing bungee jumping.
>>
Get her into higher quality ones. I think the easiest one to start her off with is one of those kangertech all-in-one type things, the subox mini could do the trick. The tank has a lot of space for liquid, they come in a lot of nice and cute colors, and best of all they're one of the easiest ones to use. They're great for beginners IMO.
>>
File: mikublush.jpg (76KB, 181x181px) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76KB, 181x181px
>>17553009
I saw a guy using a Naruto vape box once. He wore a straw hat and kept yelling "Do the dab!" but he never actually dabbed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.